Monday, November 29, 2021

You Can’t Fix Stupid ... A Post in Three Parts

Mondays are the worst and when you throw in special does of Stupid from around the world, it makes it all the harder to crawl out of bed in the morning. But here we go …

Part 1: Fox News host Dagen McDowell “wouldn’t bang” Beto O’Rourke—and I imagine this pleases him no end—the Democrat running for governor of Texas but she can explain the popularity of Pete Davidson, saying he’s funny.

Yes, a political pundit whittles down a candidate’s likability to whether or not she would have sex with him; and that makes me wonder how McDowell would feel about a man saying a female politician isn’t “bangable” in his eyes.

And if this doesn’t make McDowell seem like one of the dumbest people on the planet, she also swears that Fox News isn’t “playing down” the Capitol riot and says all Americans “have healthcare."

She dumb.

Part 2: Across the pond, over there to the England, Nick Fletcher, a Conservative MP, opened an International Men’s Day debate by suggesting that replacing traditionally male characters with women drives men to commit crimes.

Oh, but he did. Fletcher said that society needs to find a way to celebrate masculinity rather than “continually vilify” it:

“One only needs to look at the discussions around who will play the next James Bond. And it’s not just James Bond. In recent years we have seen Doctor Who, Ghostbusters, Luke Skywalker, the Equalizer, all replaced by women. Is it any wonder we are seeing so many young men committing crimes?”

Yes, he blames Melissa McCarthy, Leslie Johnson, and Doctor Who star Jodie Whittaker   for men becoming criminals.

Part 3: According to Fox & Friends, South Africa, the World Health Organization [WHO], the Democratic Party, and the Biden administration are all part of a massive conspiracy to keep Democrats in power by routinely introducing new variants of the Coronavirus.

Rachel Campos-Duffy, who never met an idiotic thought she didn’t want to share, says:

“[Biden] has said we can’t fix the supply chain problem until the pandemic is over, until Covid is over.”

Her co-host, Will Cain, never one to be out-dumbed, mumbled:

“Always a new variant.”

And then Pete Hegseth, not wanting to be left out of The Crazy, added:

“You can count on a variant about every October, every two years.”

Yes, these Three Stooges think the Democrats, in cahoots with an entire country and WHO will “invent” new variants before elections to gain an advantage.

But they forget the Democrats weren’t in power last year, that there has only been one October since the pandemic started, and that their own network tried to make COVID a political point for Thing 45, except he killed 500,000 Americans with his incompetence, which is why Biden won the White House.

But yes, by all means play this card.

17 comments:

  1. My first cup of coffee isn't strong enough for this crap, Bobulah. When did Lurch come back as a stupid woman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like most dumb and useless things in my life, I say we just chuck them out in the fucking garbage. I often think it would be great if a billionaire would come buy out fox and shut it down. Not to silence a different view but because they are plain dumb asses with no intelligence.

    And people wonder why were a laughing stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't apologise for the 99% of the Tory party who believe that coming out with trash like this is good for the party's mass ego, but that's because I have NEVER voted for this shower. The other day a female Tory MP said that the Prime Minister's father (Bozo senior) had sexually abused her some years ago; this was followed by a journalist who said she'd had problems with Bozo senior too. Whereupon the female minister for something or other, one Nadine Dorries (also a Tory), said she didn't believe her because Bozo senior was a gentleman. I bet that Bozo senior is a no more a gentleman than I am; me because I am the wrong sex and him because he believes that wives are there to beat up on and for exercising on in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that about McDowell and you know, Fox on air personalities are graded by their bangability, which is why so many of the women look like Barbie.

    Fletcher's a dinosaur waiting for his personalized meteor.

    The on air tabloid known as Fox News is pandering the only ones who will believe them, Trump's base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deedles...my mind hurts already....come visit me, we can talk of cookies, birds and watch old movies, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, can't fix stupid, or idiocy or
    just plain crazy!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Men of Quality don't fear Women of Equality"

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Maddie- Change that to eat cookies, talk of movies and watch old birds and I'm in!
    @Helen- Does 2 minutes count as exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait. Luke Skywalker is a woman? I wish I hadn’t missed that episode.

    The title and banner say it all. Dagen McDowell obviously mixed up her Stupid with her Botox injections. She probably meant All Americans have healthcare... except the ones who don’t.

    Nick Fletcher proves the USA hasn’t cornered the market on Stupid.

    Fox & Friends: Stupid, Stupider, and Stupiderer. (They would think it’s a real word.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Deedles
    Darlin, I warned you with the post title that it would be crap and stupid and ugh.
    I always thought Lurch WAS a stupid woman …

    @Maddie
    I worry that even the garbage will refuse to accept them.

    @Helen
    Politicians are scum no matter which side of the pond.

    @Dave
    I don’t think McDowell is bangable …I’d take Beto in a heartbeat.
    Flecther. Wow. I mean, how dumb …
    Well, Fox “News” only has one target audience.

    @TDM
    I’m done trying.
    xoxo

    @Debra
    Precisely.

    @Mitchell
    I never knew that about Luke Skywalker!
    Dagen. Botox Brain.
    Nick Fletcher is the Josh Hawley of the UK.
    And I’m sure Fox “News” would use stupiderer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who left the bag of idiots open?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well eff McDowell. I'd do Beto. Twice on weekends. And the problem with the Evilgelicals conservatives in general and the garden variety Rethuglyclown is that they measure people's worth on fuckability. Everything for them is sex.

    Idiots.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never actually watched Fox News. It's too white guy with Stepford wives for me. All those bright single colored dresses with matching heels. Creepy. I've seen clips. But I had no idea of the filth they spew. No wonder this country is so sick. Like Biden inventing new strains of the virus? Really? And bang-ability is now a political measuring stick. So sad.

    And that potato head in the UK. Well, I guess he gave us all a new reason to vilify toxic masculinity. Sigh. This is hard stuff to read, Bob. Can't we just make fun of celebrities for awhile?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll do Beto twice and more he lets me!! That's all I have.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Anne
    I’m still trying to find that out and then punish the appropriate parties!

    @krayolakris
    Concise, yet cogent.

    @Six
    Well, the right views sex as dirty and evil, unless their doing it with their underage hookers or rent boys!

    @upton
    I haven’t watched it either, unless I happen to scroll past, but never long enough to hear their inanities gushing from their pieholes.
    Oh, I have some juice for the end of the week! Stay tuned!

    @Victor
    And that’s all you need!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Makes me shudder,

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......