Thursday, November 11, 2021

Bobservations

Tuxedo has a thing where he wants to go outside and have us carry him around the yard and when he wants that, he howls. And this morning, I hear him howling at Carlos to go out, and Carlos argues back, and I’m thinking:

“You’re not going to win, sweetie pie.”

Tuxedo howls; Carlos says ‘No.’ Tuxedo howls; Carlos shouts ‘No!; Tuxedo howls; Carlos shrieks ‘Noooooo!’

And then I hear:

“Oh my god, your paws are so cold! Why are your paws so cold? Come into the bathroom and rest on the bathmat while I take a shower. It’s warm in there. And when I get done, I’ll take you outside.”

Tuxedo always wins.

For Tuxedo, the hypocrisy of the GQP smells a lot like what’s found in a cat litter box.

Prevea Health and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers are ending their partnership after Rodgers lied about getting the vaccine and then tested positive for COVID, with Prevea saying:

“Prevea Health remains deeply committed to protecting its patients, staff, providers and communities amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes encouraging and helping all eligible populations to become vaccinated.”

Rodgers also got a smackdown from the NFL after h lied, again, when he said an NFL doctor told him “it would be impossible for a vaccinated person to catch or spread COVID.” Rodgers says he doesn’t remember that doctor’s name. and so the NFL came for him, too:

“No doctor from the league or the joint NFL-NFLPA infectious disease consultants communicated with the player. If they had, they certainly would have never said anything like that.”

Aaron Rodgers is a liar, who endangered his teammates with his lies. Simple.

This week it was announced that evangelical leader crackpot Franklin Graham was scheduled for a very serious heart operation. My first thought was they were planning to install one, but this is better.

Graham had surgery after developing constrictive pericarditis, which causes inflammation and hardening of the sac surrounding the heart.

Yes, his heart has hardened. Seriously you can’t make this shiz up.

Elaine Chao, the Demon Wife of Mitch McTurtle, is the daughter of a Chinese Shipping magnate. She’s never worked a day in her life until she was appointed to a position in the Thing 45 White House as Transportation Secretary, but now she’s telling American workers it's their 'patriotic duty' to take whatever jobs are offered to them.

Note she never says employers have a patriotic duty to pay their workers a living wage because Chao is a complicit bitch.

Ingo Rademacher, a regular on “General Hospital” for the last 25 years, has been kicked to the curb for refusing to comply with the production’s vaccine mandate.

#ByeFelicia

Who saw this coming … the most diverse City Council in the entire country has just seven members and is in the last place I would ever think it would be.

For the first time, most of the members—four of the seven—are racial and ethnic minorities., and also for the first time, a majority—again four—are openly LGBTQ.

And that City Council is in … wait for it … it boggles the mind … Salt Lake City, Utah.

In writing his book Betrayal: The Final Act of the Trump Show,, ABC News’ Jonathan Karl saw photos of Michael Elizabeth Pence in hiding on January 6 but he wasn’t permitted to publish them in his book because the Pence team refused to give them to him.

Karl does day that one photo shows Pence in hiding and reading a Tweet from Thing 45 attacking him:

“It kind of looks like Pence is grimacing, but you can never really tell.”

Cuz Michael Elizabeth Pence is always grimacing.

Also in LGBTQ+ news, the Navy christened its latest ship, a replenishment oiler named after slain civil rights leader, and one of my personal heroes, Harvey Milk, who served in the Navy during the Korean War and then became the first openly gay elected official in California when he was elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in 1977.

The USNS Harvey Milk is the second ship in the Navy’s John Lewis class of fleet replenishment oilers, all of which will be named after notable civil rights leaders and activists. 

Jhonatan Mujica, a model from Donostia-San Sebastián Spain, is a single, smoldering man who now lives in London.

Would you hit it? Yes or No.

19 comments:

  1. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    Good for Salt Lake City!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Oh, Tuxedo. Of course he would do that. Also, I love his glamour shot in the heading!! Meow.
    Aaron Rodgers demonstrated that what happened to Kaepernick was racism, plain and simple.
    Eff the Devil's Butler. I hope he peed his pants a little while he was cowering in that room. I'm sure he feared for his life. Pity they never got to him.
    And Graham has a HEART! You kid.

    Love George and love that Utah had a moment of sobriety.

    XOXO

    P.S. of course I'd hit it. Don't be silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuxedo rules! As it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jhonatan Mujica 3rd row down, 1sr pic looks very much like a young Jonas Kauffman who has a voice to die for.

    It would be interesting to hear the remainder of Big Bird's alphabet - M is for Moscow Mitch or even Mrs Moscow Mitch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me chuckle, love big bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was not too surprised at the Salt Lake City council. SLC is pretty progressive but the rest of the state is most certainly not. Most of those folks moved to the suburbs and left SLC become a pretty diverse place. But I was shocked when I first spent a lot of time in SLC because I was expecting lots and lots of white Mormons. I don't like to speak ill of people but if Mitch and his wife could disappear forever, I would be OK with that. Take care and take Tuxedo outside, Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yeah. I'd hit it. He has a great ass. Salt Lake City certainly caught me by surprise. Why isn't Colin Kaepernick playing football instead of that butthead Aaron? I remember now: Colin endangered his team by taking a knee, thus exposing them to a potentially deadly virus called CIVIL RIGHTS. Tuxedo, you rock this mama's world.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TDM
    SLC surprised it.Nice.
    xoxo

    @Six
    Tuxedo likes to pose ... when he’s in the mood.
    So true about Aaron and Colin; white privilege allows for white ignorance.
    Pence pissing is better than the fly on his head!
    Yeah, I kinda thought you’d pick Hit.
    xoxo

    @Debra
    =)

    @Helen
    If Jhonatan could sing like that? Oy!
    I might like Bird’s Alphabet!
    @Travel
    Big Bird rules.

    @Mr. Shife
    I was surprised by SLC because I always thought it was mostly white Mormons. Now I know better.
    Carlos DID take Tuxedo out, and then I took him out, and now he wants to go out again!

    @Janie
    That ass is lovely, indeed.
    Your thoughts on Colin? Spot on.
    Same goes for Tuxedo!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Bob,

    A few thoughts:

    *The Republicans are no longer governing/creating policy for debate. They are a full-on hate group in line with the others.

    *Rogers is a nut case. See what hate does to you. Makes you ugly inside and out. What is up with his looks? He looks like Steve Banon-unkept. His hair looks like he needs a good wash and rinse-and throw in some conditioner. The rhetorical question is why ruin your reputation?

    *Chao has a dark soul just like her husband Moscow Mith. Remember that time she was standing outside their vehicle yelling at some reporter defending her husband. Gave me a good laugh. Also, I stopped patronizing Kroger-King Soopers in Denver-because she is now on the board.

    *I wonder how Mike Elizabeth gets up each morning and goes about his day without first seeing what direction the wind is blowing. Sometimes I wish he would just break down and tell us how he really feels about all this nonsense the Republican Party is spewing.

    *Jhonatan...I would hit it if he would have me. I'm just a tad bit older than he is. I like my men a little furrier and mature. Now if he wants to rumble in the sheets I can teach him a few tricks I learned over the years. I say looks are important BUT how is your heart. I have seen a lot of men who are handsome but ugly inside and that turns me off.

    *Don't we love Goerge T.




    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah...wise ol' Big Bird. Love this post, it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew exactly where the conversation with Tuxedo was going. I have conversations like that with both cats. Every day!

    Jhonatan Mujica? Oh, I suppose so. I’ve got some free time right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you can trust Rodgers to be honest about getting vaccinated, how can you trust him to throw you a good pass?

    Graham has always had a hard heart.

    Something's happening to the Latter Day Saints... very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Tweet.

    Jhonatan - well, at least he has dark hair. Meh.

    Harvey Milk! That is amazing!

    Pence hasn't been allowed out of his room since that day. Mother won't allow it.

    Salt Lake! Nice. They are progressive, really. Their religion is NUTS as they come (aren't they all nuts?) but the city is nice.

    Ingo. What a fool. What a tool. Like actors can afford to lose a job?

    Elaine. Interesting. Daughter of Chinese Shipping Magnate and now China is busy building ports around the world - many right next to US military bases. MoscowMitch is a bitch.

    And speaking of bitches. Franklin! And GOD SAID HA!

    Aaron Rodgers... gee, a football player... who did a dumb thing. That's so... unlike them.

    McCarthy speaks out of so many sides of his neck, they've opened it up as an observation deck.

    Old kitties need love and warms, and whatever else their hearts desire. They get to be Tux's age? YOU serve them...

    Thanks for the newsfeed. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Victor
    The GQP gave up reason and logic for white supremacy back when their God Reagan was in office.
    Aaron was hot before he turned loon.
    We stopped Kroger years ago when they came out in support of open carry.
    Pence is a faux Christian nutbag who sold his soul to the devil AKA Thing 45 in 2016 and will never recover.
    Jhonatan is also younger than me, but … yeah.
    Takei riles.

    @Michael
    Glad I could make you smile. Well, me and Big Bird!

    @Mitchell
    And Carlos knows who’ll win the battle and yet he still fights with Tuxedo. Poor man.
    I’d MAKE time for Jhonatan!

    @Dave
    SLC stunned me; Graham’s hard heart was not really news; Aaron Rodgers is a tool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @upton
    I thought for sure you’dw anna slap Jhonatan!
    Any and every honor given to Harvey Milk is deserved and needed and celebrated.
    I have been hearing from people that SLC is very progressive. It’s not all Mormons and white people and hate.
    Ingo. 25 years of employment down the tubes. Ass.
    Elaine is a Bitch and her husband is a traitor. They’re perfect for each other.
    Poor Franklin, and his itty bitty black hard heart!’
    As I have been telling people, I get my medical advice from doctors not from douchebags who throw a ball for a living.
    I am happy to serve The Great Tuxedo, and happy to listen to him keep Carlos in line!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Salt Lake City? How did THAT happen?! (But obviously I'm glad it did.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Steve
    A pleasant surprise to learn that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carlos is a softy, but no match for Tuxedo obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Treaders
    No one can say No to Tuxedo!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......