Thursday, June 24, 2021

Bobservations

We have delegated some of the chores around casa bob y Carlos; I take care of what goes into the cats, while Carlos takes care of what comes out of them … at either end. I do the laundry; Carlos cleans the bathrooms. We both cook; we both clean; we both do the yards.

But this is why Carlos does not is not allowed to do laundry: he doesn’t know from a full load. I came home from work the other day and, while he was cooking dinner, I said I’d start some laundry.

“Oh, I started it already.”

“WHAT? DID YOU … IS THERE … WHAT?”

“I was doing the towels so I decided to help with the laundry so you wouldn’t have to do it after work.”

And help he did… he took the towels and then dug through the clothes hamper for his ratty yard work shorts, at-shirt that had the sleeves cut off and was permanently stained with …something …and a pair of his socks. He bypassed all of the other clothes and anything of mine, for that particular outfit of his.

Towels. Ratty jeans. Ratty shirt. Socks.

And he helped.

Goddess, I adore that man.

With all these state legislatures trying to pass these voter suppression bills, they are the perfect place to start voting out the RepubliQAnons.

Remember Boozy and Clod, that white St Louis couple who channeled their inner mobsters and waved guns art the Black Lives Matter protesters who dared walk through their neighborhood?

Well, Boozy, AKA Patricia McCloskey, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor harassment and was fined $2,000, while Clod, AKA Mark McCloskey, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and was fined $750.

Clod, who announced in May that he was running for a US Senate seat in Missouri, was unapologetic after the hearing:

“I’d do it again.”

Racists say what?

Dear Americans

Stop using the phrase ‘full stop’ when you speak and want to punctuate the end of a sentence. You aren’t British, it doesn’t make you smart, and it annoys me. Full stop.

And I’m lookin’ at you Meghan McCain.

Fox News host Dan Bongino is the network's version of Chrissy Teigen.

See, Bongino has returned to Twitter after telling his supporters in January that he would be leaving and never returning to the “anti-American” social platform. Bongino even told Twitter to “fuck off” while pledging he would never return to the popular social media site. And now he’s come crawling back like a typical spinless hypocritical wannabe.

You, sir, can truly fuck off.

The GQP doesn’t wanna protect voting.

The GQP doesn’t wanna know what happened on 1/6/2021.

The GQP doesn’t wanna do anything except obstruct the agenda of the president on infrastructure, climate change, healthcare, etc..

The GQP does not want America.

But … the GQP wants you to believe that thousands of Thing 45 supporters showed up on 1/6/2021 to hear him order them to attack the Capitol and take back America, but after his speech they all quietly went home while Antifa and Black Lives Matter protesters donned MAGAt wear and attacked the Capitol.

Seriously. That’s what they want you to believe.

Speaking of Thing 45, did you know he asked the DOJ to look into Saturday Night Live because they were making fun of him.

True.

The My Pillow loon, Mike Lindell, has moved the date of Thing 45's "return to power":

“We’re bringing in all the cyber guys … we’re bringing all the media … we’re going to bring in all senators, governors … legislatures, secretary of states, and every single government official that wants to be there … It’s going to be a worldwide event … and those Supreme Court justices are going to … go 9-0 that this country was attacked. The election is gonna come down.”

This is Lindell’s third time changing the date of Hair Furor’s “return”.

In LGBTQ+ Good News … the Bank of England began circulating a £50 note featuring World War II codebreaker Alan Turing on what would have been the pioneering math genius’ 109th birthday.

Turing is known as the “father of computer science and artificial intelligence,” a war hero and honored by King George VI for helping to defeat the Nazis. Despite all of this, he died a disgraced “criminal”—because he was gay. 

This is the first time that a gay man is featured on a British bank note.

It’s about time.

Adam Phillips is a tall British drink of water with some gorgeous eyes and a handsome face and a love for posing in his underwear.

Or sometimes in suits that he likes to strip off. In clothes, out of clothes; yes ma’am!

19 comments:

  1. Carlos!!!!!! And when you said "doesn’t know from a full load" you don't know where my mind went!!!

    Preach Tuxedo PREACH!

    Thing 45, asked the DOJ to look into Saturday Night Live because they were making fun of him? The poor baby loser has such a dilactate ego. FUCK EM!

    I always called the St Louis couple Hun and Dump. Hopefully we won't get off the ground...that's the last person we need in Congress.

    Now Bob...I will need you to send over Adam Phillips tot he Casa. And STRESS to him he has all I require...just wearing underwear!!!!!!!! Holy smoke could I get lost in that!!!

    I look so forward to this post weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Bob but I have to correct you. Most sane Brits (and I don't include our inglorious PM and the idiots in his cabinet) don't go around finishing their sentences with the words full stop. Those of us who suffered grammar classes don't add in the punctuation when we speak either

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - £50 note? I rarely if ever see one of those. The £20 note has some bod on it from the 18th century and I have not got a clue who it is. At least I know Alan Turing when I see his picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam Smith. Don't know if he was gay.

      We might have had a gay man on one of our banknotes before and just not acknowledged it, pretty sure Dickens, Winston Churchill and Charles Darwin weren't, though. Can't think of any other men who've been on British banknotes.

      Delete
    2. Maybe Meghan thinks its rude to mention periods

      Delete
  4. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    (Alan Turing)- soooo deserves to
    be honored.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's your duty as a good husband to teach Carlos what a full load is. I blame you. Get to it!
    Meghan McCain should appear next to 'privilege' in the dictionary. I can't with her.
    The cultists keep moving the 'date' for IMPOTUS2 to 'come back'. Constantly.
    Now I want a fifty pound bill!
    And could I have Adam for a minute? I want to make sure the inseam of his pants is correct. Well, it may take more than a minute, but yeah...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobulah, Carlos saved you from having to touch his ratty jeans, shirt and socks. That man is a treasure!
    Boozy and Clod? That killed me!
    I've never heard anybody say full stop.
    Between Maddie's first comment and Sixpence's, my mind went straight to Filthtown. Yes, it's their fault!
    Adam Phillips has very nice eyes. His thighs are pretty nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Maddie
    I should probably read these posts before I put them up!
    Adam is quite lovely, yes!

    @Helen
    Oh, I just meant ‘full stop’ is a British expression, not that y’all use it!
    As for Turing, it’s just nice to see him honored.


    @TDM
    The Turing story made me quite happy. I’d like to think he somehow knows how he is remembered now.

    @Six
    I will not respond to teaching Carlos about a full load for fear of what I might say!!
    Every time Meggie opens her mouth her ignorance falls out.
    As soon as I;m finished with Adam, he’s headed to Maddies, and goddess know how long she’ll keep him!!
    Xoxo


    @Deedles
    I didn’t think of it that way! He is a treasure.
    Hey, if the name fits, and she looks boozy and he’s a clod, then so be it!
    I have, and it’s annoying. It’s like those people that make a statement and then say Period
    I blame Maddie and Six for always making me visit Filthtown, and by blame, I means ‘Thanks.’
    And I see you are a Thigh Queen!! Good looking out!


    @Isobel
    I just like that Turing, who did so much good, and was treated so badly, is getting an honor.
    “Maybe Meghan thinks its rude to mention periods” Slayed me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great news about Alan Turing being honoured by a British bank note!

    "Boozy and Clod," LOL! And only $2750 in fines? They're both lawyers -- that's chump change to them.

    Love that Tweet of the Week too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carlos, Tuxedo, Brandy... and Adam Phillips, thank you all. I´m done. Oh, wait, Fuck Clarence Thomas. NOW I’m done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, if I had a body like the model, maybe I'd pose in my underwear myself, but then again, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ... I've never heard anyone say 'full stop.'

    Clarence Thomas wants a fascist government.

    I understand Lindell is flushing all his money down the toilet and blaming Democrats.

    Don't know if you heard, but the McCloskey's also had to give up their guns.

    And just how tall is Adam?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Because he's a good guy, my husband insists on doing the family laundry. I try to bite my tongue because his way is not mine, but boy can I relate to your laundry tale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Debra
    That Turing news made my day,
    And Boozy and Clod are unrepentant … as gun-toting racists usually are.

    @Mitchell
    Clarence can kindly, or not, fuck all the way off.

    @Michael
    If I had his body I’d only ever wear underwear! =)

    @Dave
    Oh, they say it.
    Adam is 6’2” so I can look him right in the eyes!

    @brewella
    Yes, Carlos does laundry very differently. He is also outlawed from loading the dishwasher … or I check after and fix everything! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know how you find the time, the energy and the creativity to write your blog every day (and to keep up with all the pop-culture news). I give you a lot of credit for your effort and output. I have pretty much abandoned my blogs and I barely peruse a few other blogs and rarely post a comment; what with all that laundry and cooking and cleaning and gardening and dog walking and grocery shopping...my commentary juices are all spent. I do read the condensed posts on my blog feed and usually go in depth on a few articles on JMG and sometimes make a comment there...but the bottom line is we are all either preaching to the choir or in the choir. I'm pretty much on the same page 100% with the political stuff. Just so you know, my support is mostly quietly on the sidelines. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carlos's heart is in the right place. As for everything else you write about, I think I'm in love with you, politically. That Brit can pose in my house, in and out of his undies.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Frank
    Well, most of my posts are the same subject matter week to week, at least in thought, so it’s easy to ,as I’m reading internet papers and such, to get stories and jot them down on the computer or in my phone to use at a later date.
    And I am mostly just working from home most of the week so it’s easy to read a bog or two, catch up on the news, and save a post idea for later.
    Thanks for coming by, though, I appreciate it.

    @Janie
    I am the luckiest man alive to have Carlos. He’s the best and the funniest and the one who drives me crazy the most and I wouldn’t have it another other way.
    As for my politics, yeah, I am way left and I like it, especially seeing how the GOP is acting these days.
    And, like you, I always love a Brit in undies!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Honestly, I don't know how to feel about the TX Cheerleader thing. I mean, I don't want someone like that setting precedence for anything. I get the whole free speech thing but... maybe because of her position she should have taken a higher road. Censure instead of disbarment? The school? Definitely over reacted. And in the end... who cares?

    Hmmm... Adam is a cutie. They should put him on a one to pound note!

    Turing. I hope they don't think this makes up for the chemical castration. Do they mention THAT on their little money scam? Never forget.

    Lindell... I am amazed. He is insane. His company is in the toilet. He has zero credibility. Just a nutbag with money. Let's put his call... on hold.

    Nice graphic for the GQP. You forgot the war on Critical Race Theory. WTF are they thinking? That denial is an option? That if we pretend it didn't happen, then it didn't? F 'em. They need a dose of reality, big time. That's why we have to vote and vote big. Get rid of them all. Wipe out the GQP and let's learn to deal with the truth! This country is sick because we can't accept that we are THE monsters.

    Bongino? Who cares. Another wannabe. Let him get a real job.

    Now, I enjoy British expressions... like their use of Brilliant. So... I am gonna move on to the next one...

    Note that the woman is fined over twice what the man - who pled guilty to assault - was fined. Weird justice. And running for office? CLOD, indeed.

    Tux is 100% correct (as usual). We must remain vigilant. We must vote in ever increasing numbers. We must get out the vote EVERY TIME. Destroy the GQP. Let's live with the truth!

    Ummm... could we get a snapshot of Carlos modeling said outfit. Perhaps lifting something heavy? It's just... I'm having trouble picturing what you're talking about and visual aids are so helpful for people like myself...

    Happy Pride. Enjoy your weekend. Kizzes.



    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......