Thursday, October 24, 2019

Bobservations


Carlos’ hernia surgery is scheduled for November 5th. Last week he said he wanted to call the surgeon:
“Why?”
“It’s not bothering me anymore so maybe I don’t need the surgery.”
“Honey, you still have the hernia and the surgery is still necessary.”
“But it’s not—”
This week he said he wanted to call the surgeon again:
“Why?”
“It’s really bothering me now.”
November 5th cannot get here soon enough!

He was looking into new cell phones this week, and I muttered something about wanting a laptop. He said:
“We can talk about that, but I’d like to do the phones first.”
I said:
“How come when I want something it’s ‘Let’s talk about that later,’ but when you want something you get it right away?”
In his howler monkey voice, he shrieked:
“What am I getting?”
I smile sweetly and said:
“You get to have surgery.”
Luckily, I wrestled the frying pan from his hands before he could use it.
Bigot, homophobe, and woman-hater Karen Pence, AKA Mother, says she loves the way _____ treats young women according to The New York Times’ White House correspondent Katie Rogers:
Tonight, in Minnesota, a state the campaign really wants to win, [Karen Pence] is on stage praising POTUS. She says she likes how he treats young women and sees the respect he has for his daughters. ‘As a mom, I was all in’ after seeing how he interacted with her daughter, Charlotte.”
Yup, she self-avowed Christian is ‘all in’ with a man who has been married three times, cheated on all three of his wives and said this:
I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.’ I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden, I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look… You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.”
Karen Pence thinks that this is a man who treats women well.
Delta Airlines flies from Salt Lake City to Houston every day, but one recent trip was completely different: this time Delta took 120 girls between 12 to 18 to NASA's Johnson Space Center for International Girls in Aviation Day, an event designed to encourage more women to enter the male-dominated field.

Even better, these 120 girls, who came from area STEM schools, flew on a  with an all-female pilot and flight crew, ramp agents and gate agents on the ground, and women in the control tower giving pilots instructions.

Girl power in action.
Twitter user Mercurial Era celebrated their grandmother Winnie’s birthday on the social media site with a clip of their 100-year-old grandmother holding up a Make America Great Again hat and saying:
“All I want for my birthday is for someone to impeach this sucker.”
Let’s give Grandma Winnie the best gift ever!

See the clip HERE.
Last week Kellogg put Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops and Frosted Mini Wheats “all together” on one box to make a statement about LGBTQ inclusivity. The company also made a $50,000 donation to GLAAD to support its annual anti-bullying Spirit Day, saying:
“We all belong together. So for the first time in history, our famous mascots and cereals are offered exclusively together in the same box for All Together Cereal. It’s a symbol of acceptance no matter how you look, where you’re from or who you love. We believe that all people deserve an environment where they can be their best selves. That’s why Kellogg’s has joined forces as an official partner of GLAAD to celebrate Spirit Day, the largest most visible anti-bullying campaign in the world where millions wear purple to stand up against bullying, and to support a more accepting world for LGBTQ youth. Kellogg is donating $50,000 to GLAAD to support their anti-bullying and LGBTQ advocacy work. Each limited-edition box of All Together Cereal includes individual boxes: Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops and Frosted Mini Wheats.”
And bigots and homophobes everywhere went nuts, telling Twitter they would no longer eat a Kellogg cereal.

Kellogg, a billion-dollar corporation, basically went, “Oh well …”
Across the pond, over to the UK, a shopping center where England’s first Chick-fil-A opened a few days ago has announced this week that the anti-LGBTQ chicken franchise’s lease would not be renewed because of backlash from the LGBTQ; said the shopping center in a statement:
“We always look to introduce new concepts for our customers, however, we have decided on this occasion that the right thing to do is to only allow Chick-Fil-A to trade with us for the initial six-month pilot period, and not to extend the lease any further.”
It’s all because, even though Chick-fil-A pledged to stop giving to anti-LGBTQ groups, a new report shows the company actually increased its Hate Donations.

Oh, so sorry, Chick-fil-Hate, but you gotta shutter that shop because Hate don’t pay in the UK.
Cyrus Amini is a French model of Spanish-Iranian descent and yet he’s giving me young Colin Farrell vibes and whenever I get a Colin Farrell vibe I … where was I? Oh, Cyrus. He’s a good poser, too; I’d like that second photo as a statue for the yard at Casa Bob y Carlos.


He rocks a suit, and a swimsuit, doesn’t he?


Briefly speaking, I’m back at those vibes …


Oh, Baby Jeebus, the man simply smolders.


Swoon.


13 comments:

  1. Carlos, always a joy.
    I think that Mother isn't getting her pussy grabbed by her husband, Ms Pence, so she's fantasizing. Sorry, for being so crude.
    The vibes I'm getting ain't from Colin Farrell! It's called something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... Carlos. XD

    Ironic that Kellogg was started as a way to make bland cereal to keep people from being too sexual, or so I keep hearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandmas Winnie could and would kick his ass. And I agree, government....get the lazy out and put the final nail in already!!!!!!! Sheeez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently Chick filay (is that how you spell it?) said that they never intended to be at the shopping centre longer than six months anyway - they were doing market research! usually firms send in a market research company rather than buying all the equipment and buying a lease! Personally I wouldn't go next door to buy their crumby products

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlos always makes perfect sense.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. The truth is... he thinks he's speaking Esperanto.

    So, what kind of scar is Carlos going to be left with? Mine's about 3"... tell him real men have long scars.

    Karen P should have been declared brain dead shortly after birth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Carlos's surgery goes well. November 5 is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 more weeks, carlos...

    mother sucks, but not her spouse's dick.

    praises to delta, kellogg's, and grandma winnie. fuck you, h8-fil-aholes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grannie Winnie needs to kick Trumplethinskin's ass. For a moment I thought I need some oxygen when I started looking at those photos...WTF???? All men like Cyrus need to live at my house and pamper me and indulge my every whim.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AND Carlos gets to have a hernia! I don’t know what he’s complaining about. Ingrate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Deedles
    Carlos IS a joy.
    Maybe since Mother likes him so much, _____ could grad her, um, kitty-=cat.

    @TDM
    Carlos appreciates it! =)

    @Steven
    I've never eaten a Kellogg cereal so, I guess I lucked out?

    @Debra
    She does. I wanna rock like that when I'm 100.

    @MM
    We're trying ....

    @Helen
    Chic-fil-A-hole has never been known for being truthful ...

    @JP
    Oddly enough, he does!

    @Dave
    The doc says the scar will be about 1/2-inch. Minimally invasive, he says!~

    @Michael
    Thanks. He'll be fine after some bed rest.

    @AM
    Thanks.
    And YASSS to Delta and Kellogg and Winnie!

    @Mildred
    You have great taste. Cyrus is a stunner, and probably a good pamperer?

    @Mitchell
    Right??!!?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......