Saturday, June 15, 2019

I Ain't One To Gossip But ...


It was last we talked about how furious DJ Khaled was that his latest “musical” effort didn’t top the Billboard charts and how he threw a fit at his record label.

Well, he’s still pissy and is now threatening to sue Billboard ALLEGING that the organization unfairly disqualified more than 100,000 sales of “Father of Asahd,” robbing him of the No. 1 spot.

Khaled was her-sterical when his album came in at No.  2 to Tyler, the Creator’s IGOR after Billboard ALLEGEDLY discounted downloads old by the DJ and his producer as part of a “bundle deal” with an energy drink, a controversial industry practice to boost sales.

Billboard had agreed to count the downloads, but later backtracked, disqualifying Khaled’s entire sales from the promotion, arguing there were “anomalies” in his figures.
And now DJ Khaled is suing mad.

Seriously. Someone put him down for a nap; he cranky.
I am no fan of Tom Cruise, y’all know that, but this is high-larious: Justin Bieber … Justin Effing Bieber … has challenged Tommy to an MMA-style fight with this Tweet:
“I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the octagon. Tom if you dont take this fight your scared and you will never live it down. Who is willing to put on the fight?”
I believe Tommy will have Suri step into the octagon for him, and even Suri could whip The Biebs.
Gwyneth Paltrow is pooping shiz out of her mouth again, this time about her latest marriage to Brad Falchuck.

She says they only spend four nights a week together and, Gwynnie says, all her friends are jealous of the fact that the newlyweds live separately.

Huh. The last time Paltrow lived separately from a husband she called it Consciously Uncoupling and a divorce soon followed.
Khloé Kardastrophe has a new spin coming out. And by that, I mean she thinks she can just tell a lie and the world will accept it as truth.

See, she wants y’all to know that she didn’t know she was breaking up a relationship when she began schtupping Tristan Thompson and getting knocked up because she didn’t know that he was already in a relationship with the Baby Mama of his first child.

It all began when she decided to drag Jordyn Woods for getting with Tristan given the fact that he cheated on his Baby Mama with Khloe until she got knocked up.

See the hypocrisy? Khloe doesn’t. But then she is a Kardastrophe.
Wendy Williams’ life was a mess for a long time, given that her husband has been carrying on an affair for years using Wendy’s coins to fund his tryst, but now that they’ve separated—given that his side piece recently birthed his child—it appears Wendy’s life hasn’t gotten and easier.

Wendy, who nearly has a breakdown over the end of her marriage, though, has jumped right into a new relationship, and this one is as messy as the ex. See, her new man is not only there to console her, he has a record …and not the musical kind … and Wendy knows all about it and it’s totally fine!

Wendy, who left a sober living facility right after divorcing her cheating spouse also has her own drama with her son, Kevin Jr., whose Daddy, The Cheater, tried to pit against Wendy. Daddy, er, Kevin Sr. was trying to get more payouts from Wendy to take care of the side piece and the baby and told Junior to stop taking “handouts” from his mom. Wendy spilled all the tea to TMZ, but then shared the bright spot that she had a new man in her life: 27-year-old Marc Tomblin.

Sadly, as TMZ does, they checked Marc out and found court records that show that Marc pled guilty to conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon in 2013.
But, again, it’s all good because Wendy knows. I guess when you’ve been conned by a guy for decades, you take a hot minute and check the new dude, as Wendy says:
“I’m not stupid! … I am a 54-year-old grown ass woman. I know what I’m doing … Look, my husband had a full baby with a woman he was involved with for 15 years … where I was cooped up only to be a show pony. Now, I’m living my life.”
With an ex-con.

I guess you gotta start somewhere.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Gwinnie - you should be happy anyone could spend four days a week with you. It must be some kind of record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do all these people look a though they came from the Barbie and Ken factory?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cripes, such garbage! I'm glad I'm not like these freaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ Khaled, the pretentious pri...uh, jerk! The ass refuses to go down on his WIFE (it's unmanly or some such) but expects her to suck his lollipop, or lolly his sucker, whatevs. Did I just type that? That's the only thing that he has ever said that stuck with me. I'm sick, I tells ya!

    Scroll down/up? Wendy Williams. Cheating ex had a "full baby" (did it eat before birth?) and she's dating one. Oh well, ex-cons need lovin' too. To quote The Dog's Mother (I realized that tdm sounds like tedium. Can't use it now) AK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see Tom Cruise's response to Bieber's challenge? He simply tweeted a single word back to him: *you're. Someone said it was a GKO -- a grammatical knock out, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally detest Tom Cruise, but I hope this is true, and if so, good for him! I love a good GKO!

      Delete
  6. Im still trying to figure out who DJ Khaled is?

    And I'm thanking my stars this isn't my circus of monkeys. My monkeys fly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "My monkeys fly"
    good morning chortle!
    I do declare that the
    behavior of these folks
    is getting worse. I blame
    ________.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Debra
    Don't like Cruise, but I love the reply.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Debra, was Bieber's reply to Cruise "My What?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bob don't dredge so deeply, what will the bottom dweller live on if clean up their food supply of dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it me or does Justin Beiber look like he should be living in a trailer park? Paltrow should be happy anyone can stand her more than one day. These posts are so funny, they let us get our inner bitch out lol!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......