Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Architecture Wednesday: Tropical Treehouse


I think I love a treehouse almost as much as I love a barnhouse, as long as it’s not the same kind of raggedy-ass, used lumber, flat platform, no railing, rope ladder kind of treehouse.

And so here’s a Tropical Treehouse, a luxury treehouse; a vacation rental treehouse—a $2,000+ a might rental treehouse.

And it’s located in the seaside village of Sayulita, in Nayarit, Mexico; it is nestled into the hillside and offers jaw-dropping views of the surrounding jungle as well as vistas of Sayulita Bay.

And maybe $2000a might is outside your budget? Well, the Treehouse is nearly 6,000 square feet, with three bedrooms and four bathrooms spread out over two levels; plenty of room for everyone to come along.

The interior features an open concept,  with multi-functional living areas with walls of retractable glass that disappear to blur indoor-outdoor boundaries; there are also balconies that offer spaces for lounging, dining and taking a dip in a hot tub.

A hot tub in a treehouse. Mine never had that.


Click to emBIGGERate ...

7 comments:

  1. Reminds me of our commendations when I went to Costa rica. And since I practically live in a tree house, you know I'm adoring this! To have morning coffee on that deck with that view?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is absolutely cool!
    I would suggest a blogger retreat there next year?

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! loverly.
    Mine brother and I's treehouse
    also did not have a hot tub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Maddie on this one! I adore it! Move over Mads and share the deck and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that one room is the size of my ENTIRE cottage xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this! I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could live there.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......