Monday, October 22, 2018

Dear Melanie: STFU


Remember when Melanie wore that “designer” jacket with the words “I Really Don’t Care, Do You?” while off to visit detained immigrant children kids in cages who were separated from their families at the U.S.-Mexico border last June?

And remember that she said it had nothing to do with the children and, her people said it was just a fashion choice, while her adulterous husband called it a slam against the media?

Well, finally Melanie has admitted that wearing the jacket was a deliberate choice directed at “the people and for the left-wing media who are criticizing me”:
“I want to show them that I don’t care. You could criticize whatever you want to say, but it will not stop me to do what I feel is right. It was kind of a message, yes. I would prefer that they would focus on what I do and on my initiatives, than what I wear.”
First off, you dimwitted tool, if you want to slam the media for saying mean things about you then why wear that jacket on a trip to visit children? Clearly, you weren’t thinking at all about the kids and more about your bruised rich bitch ego.

So, you know, F**k off.

Secondly, I’ll ask again: what do you do? I mean you started this anti-bullying campaign—the Be Best movement—and yet you barely promote it; once or maybe twice in this country and then you took your act, and wardrobe, on the road to Africa. I mean, you wanna focus on bullying start in your own goddamned house; start with your husband who calls women stupid and fat and ugly; who calls African countries shitholes.

Start there, or if that’s too much, Melanie, just put on something pretty and look miserable because that’s how you can Be Best.

10 comments:

  1. bitch needs to siddown and STFU! she's as useful as tits on a bull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "but it will not stop me to do what I feel is right"

    ?????

    Hell, she hasn't done anything yet to do it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. All of the irony in this was captured in your words. I had to stop and think why you wrote Melanie. I laughed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe put ______ in Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt a little sorry for her for about 2 seconds back in the beginning of all of this. I got over it quickly. Woman's a complete tool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant political cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And have you seen Randy Rainbow's latest Melania-themed video?

    https://youtu.be/HJVXDqzUFQA

    ReplyDelete
  8. that last line was a Corker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sadie
    I, too,was Team Melanie, for anout 2 seconds.

    @Debra
    I've seen it, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......