Friday, September 05, 2014

I Didn't Say It ...

Jennifer Hudson, on how she feels about The Gays supporting her career:

"What I've always admired about the gay community is the independence and the confidence. Just that attitude. I'm so inspired by that, and I feel like, for me, that is my connection. I've never understood, gosh, what does the gay community see in me? You know what I mean? Because again, I grew up around a lot of that and that's the world that embraced me first, so that I've never fully gathered ... because that's where I started. I was just literally looking at old pictures a few minutes ago, and I saw a picture of me performing in a gay club and a picture of being dressed. Drag queens used to dress me, and then I would go and perform. That's where I started, so there's definitely a connection there. I wanted to make sure that I reconnected."

JHud. Love.Her.
Linda Harvey, on the National Organization for Marriage's ongoing boycott of Target over its support for LGBT equality:

“Have you noticed how this is how headlines often read these days? They talk about laws on natural marriage as being ‘bans’ on same-sex so-called marriage. And that’s incorrect because people who are male can still marry people who are female. The only obstacle for a few people is the presence of unnatural desires. Those desires can change with a different mind and heart.”

Oh, that's funny, gay people can marry as long as they marry the opposite sex!
Um, then we wouldn't be in a same-sex marriage you neanderthal.
Miley Cyruson social media

"You know what hurts your brain? Googling yourself. You know what hurts your brain? Instagram. You know what hurts your brain? Reading comments on Facebook. You know what hurts your brain? Reading US Weekly.”

This is the height of country bumpkin hilarity coming from the media whore herself. I mean, did she think anyone would forget how she Instagrams every single aspect of her life, including her hospitalization last year for, ahem, "exhaustion"?
Sit down, hillbilly, and think on that fer a spell.
T.I., on the accusations that Iggy Azalea is a racist:

“That p-sses me off. Simply because they don’t have any real substantial grounds. ‘I don’t like them.’ Why? ‘Just ’cause.’ What you mean just ’cause? Since when do you get the right to judge people? Who died and made you the emperor of Egypt? That kind of sh-t and then the things that they accuse her of, like the racist stuff. That’s not even her. That’s not even in her. Me knowing her, knowing where she comes from–for real, the whole racist thing, that’s American–we forget, she’s not American. So the whole Black, white, color divided thing, it isn’t a part of her DNA like it is here in America.”

Wow. So racism is a strictly American thing, huh?
I guess you should tell that to the Muslims and the Black folks and the Indians in other parts of the world, including Izzy';s home country.
T.I.? Take a seat next to Miley and put that dunce cap on your head.
Grover Norquist, on attending Burning Man

"A community that comes together with a minimum of 'rules' demands self-reliance – that everyone clean up after themselves and help thy neighbor. Some day, I want to live 52 weeks a year in a state or city that acts like this. I want to attend a national political convention that advocates the wisdom of Burning Man."

And yet hes' a 'Bagger who sticks his nose into same-sex marriage and women's vaginas all the time; and when was the last time you saw a Republican help a poor person, or an immigrant, or a lesbian or gay man?
There's room on the bench with Miley and T.I.

3 comments:

  1. One of the tribe members attended Burning Man this year. A great time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Hudson? Inspiring.

    Linda Harvey? Nauseating.
    Miley Virus?
    T.I.? Total Idiot.
    Grover Norquist at Burning Man? Frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only worthwhile reading in this group is jennifer hudson. the rest of them can drop dead.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......