Thursday, March 03, 2011

Just For Giggles

From Round-The-Way Gay, and frequent ISBL contributor, Neal:

A teacher was testing her students in a Dublin Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven. She asked them, 'If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?' 

'NO!' the children answered. 

'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?' 

Again, the answer was 'NO!' 

By now she was starting to smile. 'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweets to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven? 

Again, they all answered 'NO!'. 

She was bursting with pride for her students, and continued, ' Then how can I get into heaven?' 

A six year-old boy shouted out: "YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN' DEAD...."

1 comment:

Say anything, but keep it civil .......