Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another One Comes Out

Anton Hysen, a 22-year-old Swedish second-division footballer, has come out of the closet, and is now Eurpoe's highest-profile, openly-gay footballer, saying:

"I want to prove that there is no big deal if I’m a footballer and also gay. If I perform as a footballer, then I do not think it matters if I like men or women...There will always be people who can’t tolerate gay people, just like there are people who can’t tolerate immigrants. A club might be interested in me and then the coach might change his mind if he finds out I’m gay, but that is his problem not mine."

Welcome out, Anton.

And speeding their way to you right now, from Homo HQ, are your copy of the Gay Agenda, and a Toaster Oven, in which you can warm up--and Yes, I'm going there--your Swedish Meatballs.

source Towleroad

2 comments:

  1. I love this guy... and your Swedish meatball joke :)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......