Thursday, June 25, 2020

Racist Karen, AKA Kathy Jenkins, Tries To Take Us For A Spin


Earlier today I posted about a Missouri woman who went to a Black Lives Matter protest outside a Dixie Outfitters, whose owner is ALLEGEDLY affiliated with the KKK. While there, and cradling a Confederate flag she shouted to the BLM group:
“I will teach my grandkids to hate you all! I will teach them to hate all you people. KKK belief.”
Well, that woman is Karen Jenkins who became a viral sensation when a video of her hatred stormed the internet. And it took a nanosecond for someone to identify her and then perhaps another second for that storm to rain down on her.

Kathy says she’s been locked out of Facebook—shoot, how will she know when the next Klan Wives meeting is—and fired from her job—poor racist doesn’t work for a KKK company?—and says she’s been the target of a few threats and even her friends are being threatened. Now, that’s not cool; threats are not cool. But, as for the rest, I’m so sorry, but I’m not sorry. You got what you deserved Kathy.

Sadly, though, Kathy Jenkins is not finished, and is saying the whole thing was a mistake, and taken wrong and she didn’t mean what she said and … and … and … racist needs an excuse.

In that video, Kathy Jenkins is in the bed of a pickup truck holding, and dancing with, a Confederate flag, but Kathy says the video doesn’t show the whole thing. No sir, she says before someone started recording her, she was … wait for it … it’s rich … racist thinks we’re all stupid … she says she was “chanting Black Lives Matter.”

While waving a Confederate flag? Bitch, please.

Kathy Jenkins says she was only at the Dixie Outfitters to watch the BLM protest because she’d never been to one and just wanted to see it. But, then again, the Confederate flag, Kathy? Have you never seen one of those before, so you just wanted to hug it and dance with it?

It gets better; Kathy Jenkins says she was standing in the back of a truck that belonged to someone she did not know, and that someone she did not know handed her a Confederate flag, and that she doesn’t fully know what it represents but thought it was a symbol of … wait for it … it’s rich … racist thinks we’re all stupid … a symbol of unity.

Bitch. Please!

And she says she only spewed her Hate Speech when BLM people from the other side of the street approached her, and she lost her temper:
“I hadn’t said anything until they came into my face … it’s like I blacked out. I don’t even remember saying half the stuff that I said.”
Hate, Kathy, it was hate.
“I wasn’t saying I’m KKK or for the KKK. I was mocking them because I don’t like being called a racist.”
Now, why would anyone think a woman standing in the back of a truck in front of a business owned by a KKK supporter and holding the Confederate flag was racist?

But since that story didn’t go over to well, and she’s probably desperate to get back on Facebook, she’s apologizing and vowing to never hold another Confederate flag again, as God is her witness:
“As many of you know I am Kathy. I just wanted to start with saying that I am truly deeply sorry for what I said. This isn’t who I am as a person. I obviously cannot take back what I said. I can only learn from this. I want to make it clear. I am not teaching my children or grandchildren to hate anyone. No one. Ever. I’ve always taught them to respect and love anyone no matter the race. I’ve always taught them to treat people with the same respect as they would want to be treated. My words and actions have been a learning experience. Not only did I learn from this, but I hope this message helps others that they cannot take back what they have said. Again I am so so sorry because that is not who I am.  I would never ever want to see anyone hurt and I don’t care who they are.”
Sorry Kathy, I’m not buying it. You didn’t know what a BLM protest was about, but you stood with Klan members and Confederate flag waving haters?

You thought the Confederate flag was a symbol of unity, but unless you had you hood on backwards and couldn’t see, then you’re just another racist who got caught and is trying to lie your way out of it. But, please note, Kathy is also wearing a Make America Great Again cap; just sayin’.You know, cuz some of them are very nice people, as _____ says.

You say you spewed hate because you didn’t know what you were saying, but, Kathy, if you didn’t feel that hatred in your heart, you never would have let those words leave your mouth.

You’re a racist Kathy. Own it.

12 comments:

  1. ‘This is not who I am as a person’ means exactly the opposite.
    She can take her flag and her racism and shove it.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. kkkathy is a kkkunt. period. she deserves everything that happened to her and more.

    oh COVID-19, go visit that disgusting disgrace of DNA...pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gets into these people?
    take care, stay well,
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid has so many faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be there to lay the Confederate flag on her coffin when she's struck dead. Yeah I took it there. No second chances anymore. Im sick of this shit.

    I may have had some gin this evening on the cape dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tdm- It's not what gets into these people, it's what comes out of them. They now feel comfortable in spewing all of their slimy hate filled thoughts instead of keeping them under the rocks where they used to dwell. Following the "leader". What a cowardly bunch of anal orifices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her grandchildren? Are we allowing her to breed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This all sounds so familiar. 'I didn't say that. I didn't mean that. You took it out of context. They started it. I don't know those people.' Remind you of anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that she said she'd blacked out while spewing nauseous hatred. Frankly when I've blacked out I am in no fit state to utter the word help, let along a load of racist bulls**t. Failure to take responsibility for your own actions seems to be a habit among racists

    ReplyDelete
  10. She says she's learned from this. My guess is, the only thing she's learned is to not get caught on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My ex used to say "that's not who I am" after he beat three shades of shit out of me. Kudda fooled me. And what the hell!!! You hate someone because of the colour of their skin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh - I know. I heard her response and literally bruised my eyelids at how often I rolled my actual eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......