Saturday, June 06, 2020

I Ain't One To Gossip But ...


Are some of the Kardastrophes going to jail? Well, I can dream … but apparently there’s news that the least talented Kardastrophe, Kylie Jenner may have ALLEGEDLY faked her way onto Forbes Billionaire list with the help of That Woman who is ALLEGEDLY being investigated for exaggerating the value of Kylie Cosmetics.

Kylie, who was twice named by Forbes as the world’s youngest self-made billionaire, was kicked off the list last week because, wait for it, like _____ she is not a billionaire. And now there may be an in-depth investigation into how her overall business is managed. Forbes says that financial filings with the Securities Exchange Commission show she may have been lying about her success.

Perhaps Kylie and That Woman could share a cell and do a podcast, Keeping Up with the Lying Media Whores?
A while back we learned that true love had died when Pamela Anderson ended her twelve-day marriage to Jon Peters.

I still ache for their loss. But did their marriage die along with their love? Not according to Pammy who told The New York Times they were never married at all:
“I wasn’t married. No. I’m a romantic. I think I’m an easy target. And I think people just live in fear. I don’t know what all that was about, but I think fear really played a lot into it. It was just kind of a little moment. A moment that came and went, but there was no wedding, there was no marriage, there was no anything. I was in India and I went to this panchakarma cleanse, and I’d been gone for three weeks in this ayurvedic center, meditating, just so clear. I came back and VWOOM, within 24 hours, I saw Jon. It was like this little whirlwind thing, and it was over really quick, and it was nothing. Nothing physical. It’s just a friendship.  It’s like it never even happened. That sounds bizarre.”
Um, nope Pammy, it sounds like you’re desperately seeking attention since the last time you were relevant was when Tim Allen was relevant. She also used the interview to say she wanted to get married one more time—after her real three failures to Tommy Lee, Kid Rock and Rick Solomon:
“Just one more time, please, God. One more time only. Only! …Three marriages. I know that’s a lot, but it’s less than five.”
Oh Pammy, you know you wanna out JLo JLo. There’s bound to be another douchebag headed your way.
Speaking of dead marriages, after months of speculation and baited breath we can now confirm that sexually fluid Julianne Hough and sexually tempted Brooks Laich are officially over  after nearly three years of marriage.

And while they have been apart during the pandemic—she self-quarantined with another man and he trolled the internet—they announced their separation in a joint statement … meeting they smoked a doobie and called TMZ:
“We have lovingly and carefully taken the time we have needed to arrive at our decision to separate. We share an abundance of love and respect for one another and will continue to lead with our hearts from that place. We kindly request your compassion and respect for our privacy moving forward.”

So much love …in divorce. That’s all … except Brooks., if you wanna come to my house dressed like that and lumberjackmeoff I wouldn’t argue.
The other day, for a split second, I was Team Meghan McCain when she called Derek Chauvin, the police officer who murdered George Floyd a ‘murderer’ while her other View co-host called  Chauvin the man ‘responsible ‘ for Floyd’s death.

I was Team Meghan! And then this snippet of white privilege … until this week, from her apartment in a chi-chi New York City neighborhood Meghan Tweeted:
“My neighborhood in Manhattan is eviscerated and looks like a war zone. DeBlasio and Cuomo are an utter disgrace. This is not America. Our leaders have abandoned us and continue to let great American cities burn to the ground and be destroyed. I never could have fathomed this.”
How scary to not be able to get to Dean & Deluca for a charcuterie plate, except …

Kristen Bartlett—co-head writer for TBS’ Full Frontal with Samantha Bee—checked Meghan’s story and found, well, it to be lacking in veracity and Tweeted out a correction:
“Meghan, we live in the same building, and I just walked outside. It’s fine.”
And then another neighbor, Alison Greene, schooled McCain over The Twitter:
“Meghan, I also live in the same building and went for a walk both yesterday and this morning and it's fine.”
Meghan hasn’t responded to Kristen or Alison’s ALLEGATIONS of being a self-entitled rich white woman in American because, well, she’s a self-entitled rich white woman in America. ... whom I will start calling Karen McCain.
Celebrities continue to show their support for the ongoing police brutality protests on social media, including newly pregnant Lea Michele who Tweeted her solidarity with Black Lives Matter:
“George Floyd did not deserve this. This was not an isolated incident and it must end. #BlackLivesMatter”
But then one of Lea’s former co-stars, Samantha Marie Ware, upper right, who played Jane on the sixth season of Glee, saw that Tweet and said, Oh no she di’in’t and then Tweeted out to the world the living hell that Lea Michele created on the set of Glee …uh, in ALL CAPS:
“LMAO REMEMBER WHEN YOU MADE MY FIRST TELEVISON GIG A LIVING HELL?!?! CAUSE ILL NEVER FORGET. I BELIEVE YOU TOLD EVERYONE THAT IF TOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY YOU WOULD “SHIT IN MY WIG!” AMONGST OTHER TRAUMATIC MICROAGRESSIONS THAT MADE ME QUESTION A CAREER IN HOLLYWOOD”
Oh dear … shiz in a wig?

Wig? Snatched… and then shit in. And it continued as more and more of Lea’s former co-stars took to The Twitter to, um, speak their truth. Amber Riley, who co-starred as Mercedes, posted this photo:


And here’s another from Dabier who guest-starred on an episode of Glee:
“GIRL YOU WOULDNT LET ME SIT AT THE TABLE WITH THE OTHER CAST MEMBERS CAUSE “I DIDNT BELONG THERE” FUCK YOU LEA”
But it wasn’t just Glee actors coming for Lea; her former co-star on the short-lived 2017 show, The Mayor, Yvette Nicole Brown, responded to Samey’s original Tweet with this dig:
felt every one of those capital letters.”
And then came Jeanté Godlock who was a ‘background’ actor, though Lea called them other names:
did somebody say cockroaches? because that’s what she used to refer to the background as on the set of glee. but we grow up and we don’t stay background forever sooooo...”
Actress Angela Sauceda has her own less-than-gleeful tale:
“Been telling people this for years. I worked with her once. She literally would only speak to me through her assistant. Just not addressing my presence. She was two feet away.”
Now, to be fair, stories about Lea’s giant ego and rude behavior have been floating around for years, but it took her own BLM comment for many people of color who worked alongside Lea to say ‘enough’ … except for HelloFresh, the meal-kit company, for whom Lea had been a representative; they dropped her ad campaign saying:
“HelloFresh does not condone racism nor discrimination of any kind. We are disheartened and disappointed to learn of the recent claims concerning Lea Michele. We take this very seriously, and have ended our partnership with Lea Michele, effective immediately.”
And with no job to go to, Lea Michele has issued a faux-pology:
“One of the most important lessons of the last few weeks is that we need to take the time to listen and learn about other people’s perspectives and any role we have played or anything we can do to help address the injustices that they face.
When I tweeted the other day, it was meant to be a show of support for our friends and neighbors and communities of color during this really difficult time, but the responses I received to what I posted have made me also focus specifically on how my own behavior towards fellow cast members was perceived by them.
While I don’t remember ever making this specific statement and I have never judged others by their background or color of their skin, that’s not really the point. What matters is that I clearly acted in ways which hurt other people.
Whether it was my privileged position and perspective that caused me to be perceived as insensitive or inappropriate at times or whether it was just my immaturity and me just being unnecessarily difficult, I apologize for my behavior and for any pain which I have caused. We all can grow and change and I have definitely used these past several months to reflect on my own shortcomings.
I am a couple of months from becoming a mother and I know I need to keep working to better myself and take responsibility for my actions, so that I can be a real role model for my child and so I can pass along my lessons and mistakes, so that they can learn from me. I listened to these criticisms and I am learning and while I am very sorry, I will be better in the future from this experience.”
Hey Lea, howsabout a little less “perceived as insensitive” and a little more “I was a bitch and I’m sorry.”

9 comments:

  1. some people have a LOT to learn (lea). some people just need to STFU (julianne). some people need to FOAD (kylie).

    and some of us need to scream #BLACKLIVESMATTER and contribute to the solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea killed her own career.... Meghan McCain needs to find a real life - what's her claim to celebrity again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. McCain had to finally admit she wasn't even IN NYC when that happened or when she tweeted. If they only held her dad in a war camp a little longer, maybe she wouldn't have been born! Oh - and that guy, whomever he is: why does he need an ax and chainsaw IN a lake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, these folks - much akness.
    take care, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lea Michele got CALLED OUT! Serves her right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Blobby is right about the chainsaw guy; he would be wise not to start it up while in the lake.

    As for Meghan McCain, she seems to be like so many kids of the rich and famous, eager to hog some of daddy's fame and dosh with none of the attributes that made her father famous. And what about that blue bobbly thing on her head? WTF is that meant to be?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @AM
    Yes.
    Yes.
    YES.
    YESSSSSSSSSSS!

    @whkattk
    Right you are.

    @Blobby
    I heard that after I posted. What.A.Bitch.
    There's a chainsaw AND a lake?

    @TDM
    COVID-19.Police Brutality. Akness.
    It's been a helluva week.

    @Debra'Yes, it does.

    @Helen
    Meghan's a little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea Michele Fuck that spoiled cunt. Never could stand her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suspect Lea's been living in her own private heaven for far, far too long.

    Double chin Meghan needs to cut back on her bonbons.

    Brooks... he'll do.

    I thought you knew, her name's pronounced Ky Lie.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......