Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Jeb! Still The Stupid Bush

So … anchor babies, right?

It's an offensive term being bandied about by Donald [t]Rump and Jeb "I’m the smart one" Bush on the campaign trail recently. And when Jeb was asked about the use of the term and he responded with what other term might he use, the Clinton campaign replied with a near perfect Tweet:

‘How about calling them ‘babies,’ or ‘children’ or ‘American citizens.?

:::crickets:::

Until  yesterday when a reporter asked Jeb to clarify his remarks and he replied:
“No. Look, as I said in Spanish, my background, my life, uhh, the fact that I'm immersed in the immigrant experience...this is, this is ludicrous for the Clinton Campaign and others to suggest that somehow I'm using a derogatory term. What I was talking about was the specific case of fraud being committed, where there's organized efforts, and frankly, it's more related to Asian people coming into our country, having children in that organized efforts, taking advantage of a noble concept with birthright citizenship. I support the fourteenth amendment. Nothing about what I've said should be viewed as derogatory towards immigrants at all. This is all how politics plays, and by the way, I think we need to take a step back and chill out a little bit as it relates to the political correctness...”
Oh, so you meant that offensive term only applies to Asians.

Yeah, that’s okay … much better. Asshat.
Daily Kos

6 comments:

  1. That graphic -- disturbing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...that quote, it's like listening to his father and/or grandfather. How can anyone support this guy, how?!?!?!?!?!?
    Ofcourse, the same could be said about t(Rump).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently I saw an article explaining/defending referring to the Republican nomination process as a "clown car" is because there are so many people jammed into the chase. I think, however, that the real reason is that all those people are clowns. And the kind that scare me, not the kind that make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am my own man" - yeah, right! stoopid asshat! if it's a BUSH, it's GOTTA be stoopid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh, the run for the GOP nomination has devolved into a limbo contest. How low can they go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING the image. I do love how he tried to throw Hillary under the bus for his stupid comments. But now, I suspect, another reporter should probably try to get him to clarify his clarification.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......