Saturday, February 07, 2009

Kate v Jessica

from Shakesville Two Hollywood actresses are new mothers, yet they have completely different views on their post-pregnancy bodies: Kate Winslet speaking with Cynthia McFadden on Nightline: "I've decided I am going to start loving my backside. I don't know anyone who does that, you know? And for my daughter I want to be able to say to her, I love this, I love this, look, my belly does this because I had you guys and this is what happens to breasts when you nurse two children." _______________________________________________- Jessica Alba: “I wore a girdle. Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band around my waist—any kind of band or girdle works. She was like, 'I slept in it.' I didn’t recover as fast as she did. I [still] don’t have a six-pack.”

1 comment:

  1. You can only present your whole being as a perfect physical specimen for so long. Jessica, start cultivating your soul so you can live out the rest of your life in contentment.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......