Friday, March 04, 2016

I Didn't Say It ...

Cheryl Tiegs, former supermodel and Sports Illustrated covergirl, on plus-sized model Ashley Graham being on the cover of SI:

“Actually I don’t like that we’re talking about full-figured women because it’s glamorizing them and your waist should be smaller than 35 [inches]. That’s what Dr. Oz said, and I’m sticking to it. No, I don’t think it’s healthy. Her face is beautiful. Beautiful. But I don’t think it’s healthy in the long run.”

If you saw Tiegs, you might have thought she should’a stayed away from the open bar before speaking.
Nice of her to fat shame another woman, eh?
Mitt Romney, on Donald [t]Rump and the GOP:

“Here’s what I know. Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He’s playing the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat. His domestic policies would lead to recession. His foreign policies would make America and the world less safe. He has neither the temperament nor the judgment to be president. And his personal qualities would mean that America would cease to be a shining city on a hill.”

Mittsy must really be upset that another billionaire with tax issues might get the GOP nomination.
Still, GOP infighting is fun!
JLo, on former boyfriend Ben Affleck’s back tattoo:

“It’s aaaaawfuuuuul! I would tell him that. Like, what are you doing? It has too many colors. His tattoos always have too many colors. They shouldn’t be so colorful. You know what I mean? They should be, like, cooler. I don’t know.”

Hey, it took a lot of colored ink to cover-up Ben Loves JLo.
Killer Mike, rapper, Twit-apologizing for using gay slurs in the past:

“[Years] ago I like a dumb Hetero guy said ‘fag.' Today I no longer use that stupid word. I am sorry to all my gay brothers and sisters…Today I know better and I do better. My fans know this already but that’s for all who might not have witnessed my growth. Love & respect.”

Um, okay, though this is the same guy who reTweeted something about Hillary Clinton’s uterus not qualifying her to be president.
Just like Killer Mike’s dick doesn’t qualify him as intelligent,.
Paul Ryan, GOP lapdog Speaker of the House, on [t]Rump and The Klan: 

"If a person wants to be the nominee of the Republican Party, there can be no evasion and no games. They must reject any group or cause that is built on bigotry. This party does not prey on people's prejudices. We believe all people are created equal in the eyes of God and our government. This is fundamental and if someone wants to be our nominee they must understand this, [but] my plan is to support the nominee."

First I laughed at the idea that Paul Ryan thinks the GOP stands for equality … unless it’s rich white men in government equality.
Then I laughed at the hypocrisy of a man who calls out [t][Rump but says he’ll support him.
Sit down, Paul.
Ashley Graham, on those Cheryl Tiegs’ comments:

“Cheryl Tiegs may have said what she said and it may have hurt a lot of peoples’ feelings, but my skin is so thick. I kind of rolled my eyes, I was like, ‘Oh whatever, another one of these ladies.’ … People are saying she apologized. But I never heard one.”

Taking the high road while Tiegs wallows in the gutter doing her best Norma Desmond impression.

6 comments:

  1. tiegs is a has-been and is jealous; ashley is what a REAL woman looks like!

    the rest of the idiots can fight amongst themselves in the schoolyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:43 AM

    What Tiegs said is terrible, shameful. That she quoted a renowned quack like Dr. Oz, who is infamous in the medical profession for giving misinformation (not unlike Dr. Phil in behavioral health, where does Oprah find these idiots?) just undermines her case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have reached the schlong phase of the election. Nothing surprises me anymore (she typed hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I can't imagine why anyone cares what Tiegs has to say. We can't let other people define us. We need to grow tougher skin and say 'F)()* You more often.

    As for the Debate....OMG, the top three GOP nominees are self-righteous adolescents with entitlement issues. Now that is something we should pay attention to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought that some of Mittsy's comments sounded reasonable; after all the Strumpet has lied about his bankruptcies, he's lied to the courts about those poor people suckered into going to Trump University and he's lied at about every truck stop in your nation. Trump also gets angry and makes decisions while he's angry; do you as a nation want to find yourselves at war with China because the Strumpet blew a gasket? He's got the empathy of a Krispy Kreme doughnut....and his wife does his hair; what does the man have going for him apart from his mythical millions (sorry billions)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised and disappointed by Cheryl Tiegs's comments. Yes, obesity is an problem that shouldn't be ignored. But, no, Cheryl Tieg–thin is not the only way to be... nor is it even possible for most people.

    Ashley Graham's response makes me respect her even more.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......