Wednesday, September 11, 2019

TwitFeud: _____, Teigen and Legend


Apparently there was a show about Criminal Justice Reform over the weekend, and in that show, no one bowed down to ____ and so, well, you know, Twitter Rant …


He called John Legend boring, but then went after Legend’s wife, Chrissy Teigen, who not only wasn’t on the show, but never said a word about _____, and yet he called her Legend’s filthy mouthed wife. Well, if y’all don’t know Chrissy and don’t follow Chrissy, she don’t play, and so she clapped back:


And clapped back:


And then her husband stepped into it, because, he also does not suffer fools, even the current occupant of the White House:


In the end, #PresidentPussyAssBitch was trending on Twitter, until it was banned, and then it morphed into #PresidentPAB. And while this was fun, I miss civility from the White House.

I miss Obama.

7 comments:

  1. I personally am enjoying the whole tweet battle since I cant stand either trump or Teigen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. so we now know what happens when white trash takes over the Whitehouse... Whitetrashhouse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, pretty much the whole world (bar Putrid's Russia) misses President Obama

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much couldn't get No. 45 being called a PAB out of my head yesterday. Whenever the thought cycled back in my mind, I'd burst out in laughter. Thought I'd gotten it out of my system this morning, but your posting about it has me ROFLMAO yet again. I nominate Chrissy for Woman of the Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine Brother helped trend that yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha oh Chrissy is a treasure! That was the PERFECT comeback for president pussy ass bitch. Bet it hurt.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......