I understood them all apart from the Yosemite one. Hopefully, it was also making a barbed comment on the wannabe-fascist Fake President state.
The grifter wants to sell national park land to builders and developers.
the dog's motherxoxo :-)
The coat of many colors! Cracker white cracked me up.
I like the Coat of Many Colors and the Lukovich cartoon with the Trump signs. (In the "Leopards Eating People's Faces" department.)
Say anything, but keep it civil .......
I understood them all apart from the Yosemite one. Hopefully, it was also making a barbed comment on the wannabe-fascist Fake President state.
ReplyDeleteThe grifter wants to sell national park land to builders and developers.
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
The coat of many colors! Cracker white cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteI like the Coat of Many Colors and the Lukovich cartoon with the Trump signs. (In the "Leopards Eating People's Faces" department.)
ReplyDelete