Thursday, September 03, 2026

Bobservations

Carlos thinks he’s funny. He’s a lot of things, sweet and smart and kind but he’s acquired taste of funny; he likes to make up jokes … like the email he sent to his friend Ellen who had a birthday last week. He wrote her a poem about aging joke and, yes, those can be funny if you’re turning forty or fifty, but when you’re turning 70+ a joke about how you started your life in diapers and you’ll be ending your life in diapers, is not necessarily funny to everyone.

Ellen was not amused—but to be fair, Ellen has no sense of humor.

But then later that same day I was purging the kitchen of things we didn’t need, don’t use, don’t want and I came across this oddly-shaped whisk; it looks like a large cone-shaped spring on a handle—perhaps a potato masher—and we don’t use it so I opted to donate it. Then Carlos saw it and said maybe he’d send it to his friend Byron who might like it as a sex toy, and I said:

“Honey. Honey. Sweetie. You’re not funny. You’re cute as a bug’s ear, sweet as all get out, and kinder than a pack of singing nuns in a Disney movie, but you’re not known for the funny.”

He put down the whisk.

This Tribute to Cats [and Dog]  is from March 2011 …  Caturday....With A Small Dose Of Dog[?]urday

Tuxedo and Max Goldberg like to sneak off for a 'nap'. Yeah, that's it......nap.

My two handsome men!

Consuelo Roca Jones. Hey, if she doesn't know I'm taking her picture, I don't get the stink eye!

And speaking of stink eye, Tallulah was giving it on the down-low when I caught her playing with Consuelo's toy.

And Ozzo, poor Ozzo. He begged not to be included on Caturday. He.Begged.

JD Vance gave a speech in which he noted that “we are about to celebrate the 25th year” of 9/11.

Celebrate? I think you mean commemorate dumbass because we are not celebrating the murders of 3,000 Americans.

Ever.

Sixteen years ago, Google pulled its search engine out of China because they chose not to submit to an authoritarian government.

Today they are renaming lakes because a fascist, sitting on the toilet at 2AM, told them so.

I have been watching Westies about New York in the 70s and the Irish and Italian mob going head-to-head. It’s good; gritty and dirty and then, of course, hot.

And by hot I mean that guy up there, Tom Brittney, who plays James, the good bad guy. He looks good in his jeans and even better out of his jeans..

Smolder. 

Just as I have never called that bloated, farting, diaper-shitting, racist, rapist, pedophile, grifting criminal my president,. I will never call the Gulf of Mexico by any other name, nor will I ever call Lake Ontario anything other than Lake Ontario. And the Kennedy Center will always be the Kennedy Center.

This is all a deflection for his inept ability to fix the economy, stop a war he started for no reason, and keep us from finding out how many young children he raped on Epstein’s Island.

Flock CEO Garrett Langley thinks you don’t deserve the right to privacy so his Flock Cameras are going up everywhere to watch you, but … Langley has blurred his house in Google maps because he thinks he deserves the right to privacy.

Think on that. 

Clark Bockelman is a thirty-four-year-old American high-fashion model who rose to prominence in the early 2010s due to his classic blond, muscular, "all-American" look … so, Would You Hit It?

10 comments:

  1. "the murders of 3,000 Americans"? Wait a minute Young Bob!
    Regarding the nationalities of people murdered on September 11th - citizens of over sixty nations died including sixty seven from Great Britain and just as an example - 47 people from The Dominican Republic. This was not just an attack on America but on the free world. It was the WORLD Trade Centre not the AMERICAN Trade Centre. The American death toll was by far the largest with 2,605 killed. Interestingly, not one of the hijackers was from Afghanistan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an attack on American soil and therefore America. But, yes, I misspoke about 3,000 Americans.

      Delete
  2. JD Vance has the charisma of a wire hanger. And cannot ever read a room. Poor sap.
    The hypocrisy of the oligarchs is mind boggling. Especially a tech mogul whose product spies on people.I’m sure that if someone has twitter, and puts his name on the search box they may find it…
    Yes to Clark. Locking for Westies as I type cause that man is just right. Smolder he can.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JD is Dan Quayle 2.0.
      And Tom Brittney. Yes, please.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. January 20, 2029, we can start to undo the madness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless the Big Beautiful Obituary happens first. And then we just throw out the trash he left behind.

      Delete
  4. Vance will celebrate anything if he thinks there's a couch involved. A whisk as a sex toy is... rather amusing. Flock cameras are in trouble, and that's a good thing. And Bockleman is a serious possibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vance's ignorance is stunning.

      Delete
  5. We still have one of those whisks...somewhere.
    A sex toy, Carlos? Really? 'Splain, please. LOL
    The more I hear the Couchfucker, the less convinced I am that he actually wrote any books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:07 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (kitties and doggy)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......