Thursday, July 23, 2026

Bobservations

Oh the things we do for love …

Backstory; several years ago my father had knee replacement surgery and I was out in Oregon helping with his recovery. He told me one day over breakfast that the pain pills made him constipated and the laxatives weren’t working so I might have to give him an enema. Long story short; my father dropped his pants, bent over the bathtub, and I did the deed.

Why tell that story now? Carlos has been having some stomach issues and his doctor requested a, um, er, sample. So Tuesday morning he had to use a human litter box, sans litter of course, and then scoop the poop into three small bottles. And because of his eyesight I was the one scooping the poop … after wearing several pairs of gloves and a COVID mask and then bleaching my fingers.

Again, what we do for love.

This Tale of Tuxedo is from  June 2010 and is another Tuesday Tuxedo. He just loved basking in the sun on a windowsill but often looked like he was riding the luge in the winter Olympics!

Such a peaceful punim.

There are times when just a tease of some cakes is all you need … oh who am I kidding!

A reporter from The Atlantic recently asked Arizona Democrat Senator Mark Kelly if he thought the country was “ready to have a disabled first lady” should Kelly run for president. It was a stupid, rude, insensitive question which Kelly answered like this:

"In my opinion, we have a disabled president right now."

Kelly was defending his wife, former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, who survived a 2011 assassination attempt that left her with speech difficulties and some paralysis.

That’s how it’s done.

Well, apparently the lettuce responsible for the explosive diarrhea outbreak came from a  company called Taylor Farms lettuce.

But then Taylor Farms parent company, Taylor Fresh Foods, met with FDA and White House officials to discuss the situation; of note is that Taylor Fresh Foods wrote a $1 million dollar check to Cankles’ MAGA Inc super PAC back in March 2025.

And now the FDA says the positive sample was a "false positive," even as CDC traceback data keeps pointing back to Taylor Farms. Sure, maybe it really was a lab error but when regulators change their story right after a closed-door meeting with the same company that funded Cankles’ PAC skepticism isn't paranoia, it's just paying attention.

I read on Facebook that the big boss at Taylor Fresh Foods, Bruce Taylor, should sit down and have a big salad of Taylor Farms lettuce and then tell us all again about how his product is okay.

I see a boycott coming …. 

Ohio GOP Senator Bernie Moreno has introduced the “Countering Atmospheric Nuisances Arising from Drifting Airborne Foreign Incendiary Residual Emissions Act” or the CANADA FIRE Act ordering sanctions, including a ban on U.S. government contracts with Canada because wildfire smoke from Canada is drifting over the United States.

I’m surprised he hasn’t filed a lawsuit against the wind.

And here was a little gift sent to me by a blogging angel … Savannah Marsh Mama. I will now be logging my Gay Agenda as I move through the world … equality, equality, drag queens and all love; oh, and brunch, of course!

xoxo

This here is 29-year-old Hungarian model and former professional tennis player Dan Zsolt and the question once again is Would You Hit It?

21 comments:

  1. US wild fire fumes are now being blown Canada-ward. The Canadians point out that they have helped out numerous times over the years when America has wild fires. But I've seen no reports that Donald Duck has sent help to Canada; it's almost as if he doesn't want them to become the 51st state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Canada has helped us several times with wildfires but Cankles doesn't know that because he's brain-dead.

      Delete
  2. OMG
    Yes, the things we do for love. They tell more about us, of course. You’re a good man, Bob.

    And I will be boycotting this man’s product, of course. Betty Bowers published a list of his products and where they are sold. I hope that becomes public knowledge.

    I absolutely agree with Mark Kelly, of course.

    Hi, Dan!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I know for certain Carlos would do either one of those things for me so ... you do what you do!
      I'll look for Betty's list. I have never seen Taylor Farms in our stores, but I wonder about the parent company and that they're doing!
      Dan is a hot tall nugget, for sure, and Mark Kelly stood up for his wife to an idiot reporter and spoke truth about Cankles.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. These GOP senators never cease to stir up unnecessary shit. Gym Jordan just filed paperwork to have the DOJ indict Jack Smith --- for lying under oath during an investigative committee meeting. GYM JORDAN!!! The guy who lied during an investigation into sexual abuse. It's like....I don't even know what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly wish the Dems would take Gym down several notches.
      Or perhaps kick him down a flight of stairs.

      Delete
  4. The Carlos story. Now that is love.

    And Mark Kelly.....that was funny. I already thought the first couple was both disabled.

    I love Savvy! I need to go gin drinking with her one day.

    And the Taylor Farms?!?!?!? Funny how that works out. Fuck them and their ways....they are all just pissed because they are busted. Doesn't matter if they lie about it or spin it...the doubt and their reputation is already compromised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's with Carlos knowing how squeamish I am about such things. I had told him about my Dad when I returned home and he was incredulous that I could do that!
      Savvy is the sweetest of sweethearts!
      Grifting is how things get done now and how the rich get richer and poor get poisoned!

      Delete
  5. I read Dave your Carlos story and we both had a good laugh. (Dave, with his Crohn's disease, is always intrigued by other people's intestinal coping strategies.) I would even go so far as to say the finger-bleaching was a step too far. Soap and water would suffice! LOL

    Interesting about Taylor Farms. I hadn't heard about that little bit of political back-scratching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I didn't actually bleach, but there was soap and hot water and vigorous scrubbing!!
      I guess if you have a million bucks for his PAC you can serve lettuce that poisons people!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11:29 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (Tuxedo always)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They Taylor boycott is already here. Taylor needs to understand that the performance of his stock depends upon happy people who aren't shitting out their brains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look and see what else the parent company sells and boycott that, too. I have never seen Taylor Farms lettuce in Camden.

      Delete
  8. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Tuxedo knows !
    Even when relaxing stretched out over the windowsill :)
    No surprises with all the corruption from the current regime and its check writers, the USA turned into a money machine. One day it’s gonna bite them all in the ass.
    Mr Taylor is not off the hook, wait til he receives lawsuits from the businesses and the people harmed by his products.
    And what a contrast between Senator Kelley, a man of true presidential caliber, and Senator Moreno, a shit stain.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love how he looked like an Olympic luge athlete!
      I imagine Taylor will ask to have the DOJ dismiss his lawsuits cuz criminals stick together.
      Two very different Senators indeed!

      Delete
  9. That was a good response from Mark Kelly. And to think he’s a senator alongside that idiot from Ohio with that stupid bill about the Canadian wildfires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly takes no prisoners ... especially from rude reporters the the Asshat In Chief.

      Delete
  10. No surprise that you would literally go through sh*t for those you love and hold dear. Right now it appears that you have done this for people who were at your wedding. Let's hope that the officiant and court staff don't read this and get any ideas.

    Hope that Carlos' medical issue can be identified and a reasonable clinical therapy established.

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I draw the line at poop scooping and enemas to family only!!!
      It looks like it was just something he ate that had to work it's way through and out!!

      Delete
  11. As a Canadian, I have some wind for Bernie Moreno.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......