Thursday, January 26, 2023

Bobservations

Well, tomorrow will mark yet another trip around the sun and another year added to my life’s resume. Another year older and yet I am still childish and immature, and so I took a loooong weekend off to celebrate my birth; hey, if the Baby Jeebus gets a week in December I should get five days in January!

There are some schedules posts, but I’ll be out of the blog-o-sphere until next Tuesday. Y’all play nice, and now … let’s rip:

The other day, after my “Fall” post, I was telling Carlos about it, and reliving, for him, my tumbles and such; his response:

“But you forgot the best one ever! That time you fell out of bed? Now, that was funny.”

He’s lucky I’m still recovering … 

Tuxedo is so annoyed by Santos that he has threatened to Uber his way to Washington, sneak into Congress, find Santos, and piss all over his leg. I said that was a bad Idea; skip the Uber and I’ll drive …

This week ALLEGED LGBTQ+ Ally Beyoncé Knowles faced some backlash for performing in Dubai, where homosexuality is illegal.

Beyoncé, a BILLIONAIRE, pocketed a $24 million check for an eighty-five minute performance—which is about $282,353 a minute—and her father and minions are still saying she has, ahem, “always stood for inclusiveness” and would never do anything to “deliberately hurt someone ' ... unless there’s nearly $300,000 a minute to be made.

Come for me Bey Hive, but Beyoncé can fuck all the way off.

After finally admitting to doing drag, out gay pathological liar Congress man George Santos is publicly feuding with drag queen Trixie Mattel on Twitter. See, Santos, er, Kitara Ravache has become the target of late-night shows and Georgie was butt-hurt at the mocking, Tweeting out:

“I have now been enshrined in late night TV history with all these impersonations, but they are all TERRIBLE so far. Jon Lovitz is supposed to be one of the greatest comedians of all time and that was embarrassing—for him not me! These comedians need to step their game up.”

Note: Jon Lovitz hasn’t been funny since the 1980s.

In reply, RuPaul’s Drag Race star Trixie Mattel Tweeted:

“Maybe the source material was weak.”

And Santos, unaware that he was woefully out of his depth, replied:

“Clearly you know all about weak acting skills.”

Trixie clapped back with a riff on Santos’ excuse for dressing in drag:

“I am not an actor! I was young and I had fun at a festival!”

Santos did dress in drag but is utterly inept when it comes to shading an actual talented drag queen.

In How Dumb Is Thing 45 News: he’s being sued by E. Jean Carroll for defamation and sexual assault and has repeatedly used the “she’s not my type” excuse to suggest an assault could not have occurred because he would not have pursued her romantically. But, in a deposition at Mar-Illegal last year Thing 45 was shown a picture of a woman and he said:

“That’s Marla, yeah. That’s my wife.”

Except it wasn’t his wife, or even his ex-wife, it was E. Jean Carroll, the woman he said he couldn’t rape because she wasn’t his type … 

Ignacio Ondategui is a fashion and fitness model who is represented by Uno Models, who, well, likes being photographed without clothing. All well and good, but Would You Hit It?

PS Nice that he brought me cakes.

21 comments:

  1. Have a great Birthday and Holiday and Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobo is a tool. What were you expecting?
    And Kitara could NEVER read Trixie. Hopefully Santos will never get fucked ever again. And talking about getting fucked, could I get Ignacio's phone number?
    And Happy Bday in advance! Hope you have a fantabulous WEEK.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy day before your birthday. Have a great time off and don't fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very many happy returns to you for the morrow. (I may well repeat my wishes on the day, but so what?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trixie and George Santos bickering is fighting what would be highly entertaining would be to see George Santos and Lady bunny go at it. She would bury that lying bitch.

    And may I take the time to wish you a very happy birthday and another fun-filled happy and healthful trip around the sun!!! Now put your lips together and blow..
    🎉🎊🍸🎂🎈

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd back Trixie Mattel over Georgie baby any day of the week.

    Happy Unbirthday for today (courtesy of Lewis Carroll) and Happy Birthday for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and enjoy your time off. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Birthday Bob!)
    (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! I agree that no one should have to work on their birthday, and a few days extra would be good too.
    IQ45 certainly lives up to the nickname. As for Boebert...is there anymore more dumb than that woman?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, sweetpea! I'm all for taking as much time as you desire to celebrate! Hell, I take the whole month of December and use NYE as my own personal worldwide celebration! xoxo

    p.s. I'm with everyone else The Little Liar and Trixie! She's kicking his ass, metaphorically speaking, and he's too stupid to realize how out of his depth he is! He's such a SOB! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, Bob! Have a great time and lots of fun celebrating you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great long weekend.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Bob! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is after midnight here in England Bob so I can legitimately wish you a Happy Birthday old timer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a fun birthday, and yeah, I'm up for Iggy. Beyonce is all about inclusion as long as those being included are paying her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. First off... early Happy Birdday, babycakes! You still got it, love! Now work it! Ignacio... can I call him Iggy? I would kiss him... and then wipe my mouth... wipe my mouth! Jon Lovitz is a TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING. The things that come out of his mouth when he not working make him an ogre, too. What a dick - and not the fun kind. Never cared for Be-Bouncy. Girl can't act. Girl can't sing (she bleets). But girl can Be-Bouncy. Oh, yes, she can can. Thanks for the dirt, dear. Now.. bury 'em all. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I too wish you a marvelous next twelve months! OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  18. I recall a few teachers explaining surname changes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday, dear one! You've only fallen out of bed once?!? Amateur! Ignacio Ondategui? Oh dear god, yes. At least three times.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday, try not to fall out of bed this weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a great birthday.

    Trump couldn't recognize his own ex-wife?! And they say Biden has dementia!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......