Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Minute Rant: Mike Huckabee Is A Lying Hypocritical Douchebag Dick Of A Fuckmonkey

Pardon my Freanch, as my Mom used to say, but, there, I said it … and here’s why:

While speaking at the 2015 National Religious Broadcasters Convention in Nashville, Tennessee earlier this year, future failed presidential candidate, certifiable loon and pedophile lover, Mike Huckabee actually said he wishes he could have “pretended” to be transgender in high school so he could have "showered with the girls" after PE:
“Now I wish that someone told me that when I was in high school that I could have felt like a woman when it came time to take showers in PE. I’m pretty sure that I would have found my feminine side and said, ‘Coach, I think I’d rather shower with the girls today.’ You’re laughing because it sounds so ridiculous doesn’t it? And yet today we are the ones who are ridiculed and scorned because we point out the obvious. “That there is something inherently wrong about forcing little children to be a part of this social experiment. I’m not against anybody. I’d just like for somebody to bring their brain to work some day and not leave it on the bedstand when they show up to govern.”
He’s not against anyone mind you, but he warns us all that trans people are pedophiles and then tells us that he is pervert who gets off on looking at girls in showers. Okay. But then he goes on to say that transmen and women are pedophiles:
“For those who do not think that we are under threat, simply recognize that the fact that we are now in city after city watching ordinances say that your seven-year-old daughter, if she goes into the restroom cannot be offended and you can’t be offended if she’s greeted there by a 42-year-old man who feels more like a woman than he does a man.”
First off, Mike, you lying hypocritical douchebag dick of a fuckmonkey, a transwomen in a women’s restroom is a woman, okay? And a trans man in a men’s restroom is a man, and probably more of a man than you will ever be. Learn that.

And stop spreading fear — that trans people are pedophiles — and stop spreading lies — that trans people only want to “switch genders” so they can ogle women in showers  and, lastly, but most importantly, stop talking  altogether.

Oh, and since we’re on the subject of pedophiles and protecting children, when are you gonna come out and say that people need to protect their kids from Josh Duggar, who is a known pedophile?

Gosh, I cannot wait until the primaries come around and you get your backwoods bigoted ass handed to you and then you can go home to never be heard from again.

10 comments:

  1. omg-that is quite the headline!
    Pedophiles *are* pedophiles. Period.
    No other *condition* makes them so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TDM
    I know. I wish I could help myself, but Mike Huckabee literally drives me insane, and profane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much awesome in this post I don't know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @D&O
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time Huck the F*** opens his mouth I get sick to my stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the huckster sux diseased donkey dick on the DL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUCKMONKEY!!!! LMAO!!!!
    Bob ... these turds will NEVER get it. Incapable of understanding, empathy or compassion.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the Republican options for presidential candidate? They should all hide in shame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A paedophile is someone who has sex with children, even one day old babies in one case. They are seriously mentally ill people. Being transgender does not = paedophile. Note to Mike Huckster - write this message on a card and bring it out whenever you get the urge to talk incendiary rubbish about transgender people

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a vile and disgusting excuse for a human, and an even worse excuse for a political candidate. If he was on fire, I wouldn't even stop to pee on him to put the fire out.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......