Saturday, October 05, 2024

Why Is It ...

… that people don’t understand that they shouldn’t be rude to me as my rude will out-rude your rude and I will make you cry.

… that I don’t know how some people can fake their feelings. I can’t even fake a Hello to someone I don’t like.

… that I love a piping hot cup of coffee on a cold morning because it warms up the evil in me.

… that since they say that age comes from wisdom, I tell people I don’t have wrinkles, I have wise cracks.

… that with age comes the ability not to give a rat’s ass.

… that I always tell people different stories about my life, so that when they gossip me they all start to argue.

… that I am not as unhinged as I could be and y’all should be grateful for that.

… that most people are scared to say stuff, but I’m not and that’s why only three people like me.

4 comments:

  1. I have wise cracks, too, and am rather proud of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. krayolakris9:31 AM

      That was my favorite too.

      Delete
  2. aussieguy9:50 AM

    Hmmm, seems like most of these are age-related, and I don’t give a rat’s ass about ‘em, as I get less fake and more cranky as I get older! 🤪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleora Borealis10:23 AM

    👵 I'd rather be proud of my wise cracks than to have the stoopid cracks I see on the faces of others!! And, I ain't just unhinged; that door fell off years ago!! 🤪

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......