Saturday, November 19, 2022

Snarky Thoughts

Did she or didn’t she? It looks like Ivanka cropped Junior’s side-piece, Kimberly Guilfoyle, out of a photo from Tiffany’s Mar-Illegal wedding over the weekend. Ivanka posted the photo to social media but sharp-eyed netizens noticed the subtle difference between the original photo and Vanky’s post.

My Thought: Was it done because Ivanka’s a hate-filled bitch or because, while the other ladies at the wedding wore pastel colored prom gowns, Guilfoyle wore her Witch’s attire? Oh, and in that top photo, think of the group like this:

Traditional family values are when, on your wedding day, you stand between your mom and the woman your dad cheated on your mom with, who is standing next to your half-sister whose mom your dad cheated on with your mom.

Kanye West wrecked his career in the span of just a few weeks after he wore a “White Lives Matter” shirt, spoke out against Jewish people in an anti-Semitic rage, and it was revealed he is obsessed with Hitler. But the capper that may cost him the few coins he has left is that he suggested that George Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose instead of being murdered by police, and that claim may lead to a lawsuit from George Floyd’s family.

My Thought: Can no one get his ass into a mental hospital?

photo

The always thirsty Madonna has decided to express herself again by taking her over-inflated breasts out on Instagram in an apparent effort to remind people that she was once daring and, well, a fully human woman, and not just a 3D plastic copy.

My Thought: Maybe get Kanye and Madge a double room in the nut-house? And, does anyone else think she looks like a pool floatie with too much air?

photo

Kim Kardastrophe is savvy about one thing … getting press on herself. And this time she did it by showing up at Tracee Ellis Ross’ pre-Halloween birthday dinner dressed as “X-Men” character Mystique only to find out no one else was in costume … because it was a birthday party. And, because her life is lived on social media, Kardastrophe instantly posted to Instagram:

“That time I showed up to a birthday dinner in full costume when it wasn’t a costume party!”

My Thought: She knows what she’s doing and does this for the attention. I kinda wish Tracee had kicked her blue ass to the curb.

photo

In 2020, Miss Argentina, Mariana Varela, and Miss Puerto Rico, Fabiola Valentín, faced off at the Miss Grand International 2020 beauty pageant and they both won … each other’s hearts. Yes, Miss Argentina married Miss Puerto Rico!

My Thought: Ain’t love grand!

photo

31 comments:

  1. Seems kind of odd. A woman
    wearing black to a wedding.
    But trimming the picture - so T_____-ian!!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Guilfoyle loves the spotlight so her black witch dress served her needs.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Boy, it didn't take much for a mess this week. Even though I can't stand Ivanka, I can't say I blame her cutting Kimberly out of the picture I hate that bitch even more. But the biggest surprise is I didn't even know there was a wedding or Tiffany got married.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only heard about Tiffany's wedding when she began ranting that Tropical Storm Nicole was going to ruin her big day!

      Delete
  3. krayolakris9:32 AM

    Too bad a tornado doesn’t land a house on the lot of them! Madge has definitely crossed the line of no return with the plastic surgery. Instead of making her look younger it makes her look more freakish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no issue with anyone getting a procedure done to make themselves feel better but when you stop looking like yourself that seems like a problem.
      And Madge looks like BlowUp Doll Madonna™

      Delete
  4. Mrs T#3 must be as pissed as a newt to think that Mrs T#2 is slimmer than she is. Has Melmoania put on weight? Mind you I think Stanky's photo is more harmonious than the original

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice Melania's thinker waist.

      Delete
  5. PS; Madge looks like a sex doll for the seriously deranged

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madonna and I are the same age, but I have never taken out my tits and flashed them around. She looks terrible and so would I, but I keep my boobs holstered. I don't understand being that desperate for attention, although Kim Kardashian does. Kimberly's dress is horrible. I'd cut her out of pictures. Literally. I would take scissors and snip her away and throw her out.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at Cher. Work done? Yeah, but she still looks like Cher. Madge looks like Asian Doll Madge with ginormous hooters..

      Delete
  7. Congrats to the happy beauty queen brides!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madge's forehead and lips are far scarier than her dirty pillows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to mention that below the waist bloat!

      Delete
  9. I saw that about Miss Argentina and Miss Puerto Rico. It's heart-warming!

    Oh, Madonna, Madonna. What are you thinking?! She DOES look like a pool floatie.

    That George Floyd rumor is one that's made all the rounds of right-wing media, so Kanye wasn't even very original with his hate.

    I think Kim got cropped out of that picture mainly because of her dress. What the heck was she thinking? Who wears a black dress to a wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lotsa crazy this week, but thanks goodness for the beauty queens. Who knew I would ever utter that line?

      Delete
  10. It looks to me like Kimberley didn't get the message about pastel colours and to be honest, she does ruin the photo, but who knows! As for Madonna, words fail me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe she was held up stirring the cauldron and didn't have time to change????

      Delete
  11. My, with exception to Madonna, who are some of these people? I agree with Maddie, I hadn't heard of the wedding either. But must say thank heavens the poor girl got Marla's looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, could you imagine DonaldJTraitor face in a wedding gown??

      Delete
  12. That wedding picture is a hoot. I suspect Guilfoyle was cut out because she's not a bottled blond. As for Madonna's fake tits? Well, if she ever falls overboard, she knows she's going to float.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, her Salem Witch Trial couture was also a misstep.

      Delete
  13. You’re so right about KK. That was no accident.

    Madonna needs to just stop.

    And “Traditional family values are when, on your wedding day, you stand between your mom and the woman your dad cheated on your mom with, who is standing next to your half-sister whose mom your dad cheated on with your mom.” I couldn’t have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that quote from a meme, so I take no credit other than sharing it!
      It's a race to see who is thirstier for attention, Madge or KK.

      Delete
  14. I have to admit that I wasn't surprised that the woman in black was cropped out of the pic, I mean, sweetpea, she is too short amongst all those pastel "ladies" and certainly throws off the symmetry! Re: KK: she knows exactly what she's doing and it's all about IG images. I have no words for that plastic old age Barbie (well, besides those)! And last, but not least (in fact, I should have lead with that) much love and best wishes to the newly weds!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of these things doesn't look like the others? Bye-bye Kimberly.
      And Kimmie K knew exactly what she was doing and how much attention she'd get coming to a party like that. I'd have had security remove her.
      Madge. No words.
      And love is love.
      xoxo

      Delete
  15. A dung beetle wouldn't go anywhere near this putrid pile of narcissistic nincomPOOPS! That last picture doesn't belong even as a palate cleanser. The stink is too strong.
    I've always hated Madonna's music, but she used to have an interesting face, at least. Now? Ain't nothing interesting about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madge stopped looking like herself years ago and no one has dared to make her stop!

      Delete
  16. That's Madonna??? Really? she looks like an inflatable toy. I don't even recognise her face.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adore that last story. Wow. How amazing is life! As for my dear Madge - girl is currently a trainwreck. I can't wait for her old face get back from the shop - this robot girl thing is too strange for words. Why would you want to look like a sex doll? Oh - new limited edition sex doll! A new line of revenue. And Ye? Aye-yi-yi. I don't think this ends well. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......