Monday, March 23, 2020

States Can't Get Supplies ... And He Laughs

During a conference call with governors last week, Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker told _____ that his state was denied three major orders of equipment because the federal government had outbid him; _____ has repeatedly insisted that states buy their own supplies. Baker, a moderate Republican,  was kinda flummoxed by the situation:
"I'm not quite sure what to do with this, so I'm just going to throw it out there for you. We took very seriously the push ... that we should not just rely on the stockpile, that we should go out there and buy stuff and put in orders and try to create pressure on manufacturers and distributors, and I gotta tell you that on three big orders, we lost to the feds. I've got a feeling that if someone has the chance to sell to you and to sell to me, I am going to lose on every one of those."
And the president apologized, took responsibility and said he would personally rent a U-Haul and bring the supplies to Massachusetts.

I kid; what the so-called president did, to a governor trying to keep his state safe, but being thwarted by the feds when it comes to ordering supplies, what that president did was laugh and say:
"Price is always a component of that … and maybe that's why you lost to the feds, okay, I'll tell you, that's probably why."
People sick; people out or work; people dying. And _____ laughed at a state not being able to purchase needed supplies. He thinks this is a game.

November is coming.

15 comments:

  1. Oh my god, just when you need another grassy knoll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Governors...please unite and revolt. Lock the MF up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very sad and stupid.
    stay safe. xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @AM
    Amen, sister.

    @Treaders
    Right?

    @krayolakris
    Wouldn't that be swell!

    @TDM
    The man's a moron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why hasn't he gotten the virus yet? There are a host underlying conditions that would do him in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This greedy, stupid, ignorant, greedy orange Shitgibbon.
    Ugh.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What scares me is if this is still going on, and the vote gets pushed back or screwed up somehow...how will this work? He needs to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's almost like he orchestrated this whole thing.

    But we know he isn't that smart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just pray that the election doesn't get delayed by some magical war order - Joe Biden, the world depends on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. The man is an idiot. Pure and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. November can't get here soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, he's the one Evangelicals have prayed for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Bath
    A combination of syphilis and Adderall,I think, has spared him.

    @Six
    Shitgibbon? I like!

    @MM
    As this drags on and more people get sick and he keeps lying, I think his fate will be sealed ...in a box six feet under ...or a prison cell.

    @Hlen
    I wondered that today, myself.

    @Michael.
    Idiot AND Simple.

    @Anne
    That'swhat I keep saying!

    @Dave
    So they say ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in a heavy Trump-lovers area-- if he won't take this seriously, neither will those that drink his kool-aid. It's passed frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And still his supporters support. Fuckity Fuck FUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......