Saturday, March 14, 2020

I Ain't One To Gossip But ...


Jenna Elfman, Scientology proud for over thirty years, wants y’all to know that she is over all the negativity surrounding her “religion” and took to that bastion to religious journalism, Us Weekly, to speak gibberish:
“The controversy is boring. It’s nothing to me. I know what I know, and how much it helps me.”
Boring; families being torn apart; children removed from their parents; rapes covered up; wives of prominent members “disappearing”; The Hole; the suicides.

Yes, Jenna, you know what you know, which is nothing. You’re just another brainwashed cult member.
This story makes me feel two ways … saddened that former Friends and The Comeback and Web Therapy star is reduced to being a guest on the game show 25 Words or Less  … and thrilled that she publicly showed that she has no idea who Beyoncé is.

Appearing on 25 Words or Less, Lisa was to describe the clue “Beyoncé” to a pair of contestants, and instead of saying things like “whips her wave” or “takes credit for songs she didn’t write” or “pimps out her daughter” or even “tries to shut down small businesses who dare to use the word ‘ivy’” she chose to describe Beyoncé as … wait for it, it’s epic … I’m still seeing … married … to …Kanye … West.

Yes, Lisa Kudrow thought Beyoncé and Kim Kardastrophe were the same person.

And somewhere  the BeyHive is mobilizing.
Having been drunk in public, at least once, though it was many years ago, I sometimes wonder why those drunk-in-public folks think no one notices.

Oh, maybe it’s the whole drunk thing? Anyway, this happened to one Post Malone who lit up the internet after a series of concert performances where he tripped and fell and stumbled and slurred and acted all kinds of the fool onstage. And when people who saw this show, and shared their videos of the hot mess began talking Malone decided his rep needed defending:
“I’m not on drugs! I feel the best I’ve ever fucking felt in my life. And that’s why I can bust my ass for these shows and fucking fall on the floor and do all that fun shit. But for anyone that’s concerned here, I appreciate the love and the support, but I feel fucking fantastic and I’m not doing drugs.”
I just act the fool, forget the lyrics and fall down. Nothing to see here.

True dat.
Let’s be queer, I was never a fan of the Mama Grizzly Bore™ AKA Sarah Palin, but how does one go from being the GOP nominee for Vice President in 2008 to dressing up in a neon bear costume and rapping a gender-switched version of “Baby Got Back” on The Masked Singer?

I smell a desperate need for cash now that her husband left her. Maybe she’s got alimony to pay up, or maybe she’s still just that same media whore looking to extend her Fifteen Minutes into  half hour?

After MGB™ was unmasked, she said:
“This [show] is something that our country needs now.”
What? An excuse for a half-term, full-fledged, white-trash, dumb-ass, trailer-park-squatting asshat to get on TV?

Pass.

12 comments:

  1. MGB's stupid behaviour is a given - what I still can't understand is why John McCain picked her as his VP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the coronavirus hit the snarky Saturday? It's a rather light day in here for idiots. They say if stupidity and some idiots don't kill you they make you stronger. I should be able to bench press a buick my now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am NO fan of Beyonce, but regarding this story, Kudrow didn't think she was the same as Kardashian, as she doesn't know / see / care of a difference between JayZ or West. All I know is the both make shitty music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO at Lisa Kudrow and the line "takes credit for songs she didn’t write", that's so true though, all of us were thinking it but, she actually said it! :)

    And the Post Malone person should have never even happened, IMHO. Makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Masked Singer! It's mindless fun with no bitching. I do get tired of bitching on competition shows.
    From what I can gather, Lisa Kudrow is a highly intelligent person. She doesn't need to bother with knowing stupid stuff like who is Beyoncé. I really don't understand the rabid fans she has (Beyoncé, not Kudrow).
    We're getting rain today, and I'm going to relax and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah Palin!!!! OMG!
    much chortling.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Helen
    It may be a given but it never fails to astonish me.

    @MM
    I think a lot of the morons are in self-quarantine!

    @Blobby
    I think they are all media-whore-interchangeable.

    @Hot
    I've hard the name, but the only way I can place himis by the tats on his face. Oy.

    @DeedleLah
    I can't with The masked Singer.
    I can with Lisa Kudrow. I love her.

    @Debra
    Me, too!@

    @TDM
    I know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you imagine a US administration with Trump as President and Palin as VP? I don't think I'm gonna be able to get that horrible though out of my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that palin video is fucking sick. why the rethugs ever thought she would make a good VP is beyond me. and let's cart the rest of the garbage to the bin now before it starts to stink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wasn't Jenna on a TV show a long, long time ago?

    Lisa definitely needs to go into stand-up.

    I think everybody's laughing at Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dump didn't even want Palin around, now that's gotta hurt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......