Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Architecture Wednesday: Horse Property In Luzarches Ile-de-France

This house is in horse country ... not that I am big on horses .... but it’s on twelve acres in Luzarches ... just thirty minutes from Paris.

And there is room inside as well; five master bedrooms .... couldn’t they have done seven so I could do a different bedroom every night of the week?

And there are large rooms, living rooms and dining rooms and kitchens and pool tables and lounges and playrooms and, of course, a wine cellar.

And it’s mine for just $6 million.

6 comments:

  1. I love the updated French style of the exterior, but then with the whites and tans, and all the natural textures and finishes inside....I'M LOVING IT. And who can complain it's in France? Not to mention my stable boy, will have horses to care for. Which I don't have any horse currently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love to look at these each week, but I absolutely hate the furnishings. I don't think they look comfortable at all. I like more structured sofas and chairs, and beds with head and foot boards. I do love the bathrooms, especially large walk-in showers, especially helpful as I become more decrepit! I guess I am not ever going to go for a more modern, minimalist approach to decorating. The interior of so many of these houses doesn't seem to fit my initial reaction to the exterior.

    I read your blog faithfully, and agree or despair with you about everything. Please keep writing and fighting!

    Beth Backus

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a teenager I loved, rode and showed a beautiful half Arab palomino.
    I think he would like the house. Should have dirt floors... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BethB
    Thanks for the reads!

    @TDM
    Dirt floors????? =)

    @MM
    Yeah, I keep my stable boy so busy we don't really need horses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:58 PM

    Love the colours in this one.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I'm going to take a pass on this one (I don't have a horse, for one thing). Although I do like some of the materials used on the interior.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......