Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Man Crushes

There's nothing hotter than a hot guy telling you what guy he thinks is hot. So, to that end, The Advocate has compiled a list of some Hot Mens and the Mens they think are Hot.
Let's Rip:
Chris Evans on Brad Pitt
“My buddies always tell me that I have a man-crush on Brad Pitt. What can I say? The guy’s great. I think he’s a great fuckin’ actor, and he’s versatile as all hell. I’ve never seen a movie I didn’t like him in. So I guess he’s my man-crush.”

Paul Rudd on Zach Galifianakis
“I have so many! Like Zach Galifianakis. In fact, my wife always says that I have the biggest crush on him. He’s a comic who usually has this big beard, but he’s so freakin’ funny. Not really [good lucking, but] I like depth. Anyone can just jump in the sack with Colin Farrell, but you spend your life with Zach Galifianakis.”

Bradley Cooper on Dax Shepard
“Although we only worked one day together on a movie called The Comebacks, I had a huge bromance with Dax Shepard. I'm the type of guy who falls in love fast.”

Pete Wentz on Christian Bale
“I don’t have an issue finding guys attractive. I was with my friend last night watching The Prestige and she’s like, ‘Christian Bale is so hot.’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah, that’s a good-looking dude.’ There’s nobody specific, but if you just named off dudes I could tell you if I thought they were hot or not.” 

John Krasinski on George Clooney
“Well, I admire him so much, if I was ever going to have a dude-crush, it would be on George Clooney. I mean, I don’t think you can avoid it. It’s like a superpower — he just sucks anybody in around him.”

Will Arnett on George Clooney
“He’s just the ultimate cool. How can you say a bad word about the guy? He’s handsome as you want to be, he’s got that perfect salt-and-pepper hair, he looks like he was born in a tuxedo — did you see him at the Oscars? I mean, c’mon, that’s just not fair. He’s got it going on.”

Jason Bateman on Will Arnett
“Oh, God, who am I gay for…,Well, Will Arnett, the guy who played G.O.B. on Arrested Development. I’ve been trying to get in his pants since the pilot, and he’s just not giving it up.”

Kellan Lutz on Peter Facinelli
“Peter’s great to look up to. He’s like a father figure to me. He’s young, but he’s been in this industry for a long time, so it’s great to go to him for counsel. What do they call Peter and I — Pellan? Pellan for life!”

Alec Baldwin on Colin Farrell
“Let’s get Colin Farrell in there to do a gay love scene [in the recently cancelled biopic in which Baldwin would have starred as gay designer Halston]. He could sell some tickets.”
Justin Theroux on Colin Farrell
“I worked with Colin Farrell [in Miami Vice], and he’s really charming and charismatic [and] I think with Alain Delon anyone would try something out. He’s to film what Lou Reed was to music: You can’t get any cooler.”

John Stamos on Neil Patrick Harris
“Who would I be into if I were gay? You know, I’ve never been asked that before. And I can’t say ‘me,’ right? Well, I’m attracted to funny people. Let me think... Neil Patrick Harris, maybe. He’s funny. I love Neil. It always breaks my heart when I see someone who has the courage to come out and then it hurts their career, but I think it’s fantastic that Neil’s coming-out didn’t seem to hurt him one bit; in fact, it’s propelled him. He’s become such a force in our business.”
Adam Levine on Antonio Banderas
“Oh, there are beautiful men out there. Antonio Banderas is gorgeous. Well, maybe not so much anymore. He peaked around Desperado. I mean, every male secretly wants to have sex with Brad Pitt, but that’s a given."

Zach Braff on Timothy Olyphant
“I have a man-crush on Tim Olyphant. In fact, I saw him the other night, and I told him about my man-crush.”
Patrick Dempsey on Johnny Depp
“Johnny Depp, certainly, without question. There’s just something about his individuality, his humility, and his sense of style. He’s also immensely talented and intelligent, and that’s all very sexy.”

Adrien Brody on......
“You want me to name an actor? No, I can’t answer that question. See, you ask me how I deal with rumors, and I also have to deal with not adding fuel to them. Something that would be a completely innocuous comment on my part will be completely taken out of context by the next journalist, so I’d appreciate it if you were understanding about that.”


Methinks Adrien is a bit too sensitive about the subject, which is a shame because he's delicious himself. And, no surprise, we got a lot of love for George Clooney, Colin Farrell, and Brad Pitt.
I concur.
But, throw me some Timothy Olyphant in there and I'm melting.
Howsabout you? Your man crushes are.....?

7 comments:

  1. and not one on someone of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Nobody's crushin' on Robert Downey, Jr.! Less competition?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go with David Duchovney, don't ask why because I don't know. Even after all these years the crush goes on and finding out he was a sex addict certainly hasn't broken the spell...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:04 PM

    Bradley Cooper. He looks like a normal guy but gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this concept: straight men's man-crushes!!

    My man-crush?? Bradley Cooper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:01 PM

    Omg my crush, Patrick Dempsey has a crush on my crush, Johnny Depp. Im dying. Mine johnny, patrick n jensen ackles. I must be really late. Just found this.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......