Monday, December 05, 2011

A Christmas Meme...................

To start off December with a bang, I present you with this faaaabulous Holiday Meme that I stole from Tiger Chanter.
Enjoy!!

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Nog with Brandy is nice.

2. Letter to Santa? Yes, asking, once again, for Peace on Earth.

3. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? He wraps....or sometimes just puts things in bags with tissue paper on top. He's busy, you know.

4. Colored lights on your tree/house or white? It's been white for several years, but this year we went a little retro and are now all colored lights..

5. Do you hang mistletoe? No, I don't need a reason to kiss.

6. When do you put your decorations up? This past weekend.

7. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Carlos' homemade cranberry sauce or his homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake.

8. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas morning! The year my parents got me a ten-speed bike!

9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth?

10. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I have, but I'd rather save it til The Day.

11. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? First off, we have about 75 fir trees on our property, so we don't like the idea of a dying tree inside the house. We have a fake tree...that comes with lights. Then I turn in Martha 'Adolf Hitler' Stewart as Carlos and I decorate.

12. Can you ice skate? Badly.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? It was a simple fun gift Carlos gave me last year....he took a copy of Vanity Fair with Cher on the cover and had it matted and framed for me. It was such a surprise and those are always welcome.

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family and friends.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? The aforementioned Pumpkin Cheesecake a la Carlos.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Just sipping plain OJ whilst opening gifts!

17. What tops your tree? A star.

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Honestly, giving.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? For not being a religious man, my favorite is O Holy Night.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Meh. I can do without 'em.

What about you???

2 comments:

  1. I'm just glad Carlos made it thru the decorating!
    My favorite part is that The Engineer makes all the food on Christmas - great tradition!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......