😕
the dog's motherxoxo :-)
A sad commentary.......
Bagging up bullshit as evidence is right! And Jeebus knows, this administration has ginormous steaming piles from which to choose.
all chilling.
So many outstanding ones here today -- #1, 3, 4, 5, and 10.
Brilliant! But holy hell, Graham was only 4 years older than I am. He seemed so old.
If I had my way ICE would be sent to melt in hell.
I’m just fuming. And i want the truth about Mitch McConnell… and the truth about everything else.
Say anything, but keep it civil .......
😕
ReplyDeletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
A sad commentary.......
ReplyDeleteBagging up bullshit as evidence is right! And Jeebus knows, this administration has ginormous steaming piles from which to choose.
ReplyDeleteall chilling.
ReplyDeleteSo many outstanding ones here today -- #1, 3, 4, 5, and 10.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant!
ReplyDeleteBut holy hell, Graham was only 4 years older than I am. He seemed so old.
If I had my way ICE would be sent to melt in hell.
ReplyDeleteI’m just fuming. And i want the truth about Mitch McConnell… and the truth about everything else.
ReplyDelete