Saturday, May 28, 2022

I Ain't One To Gossip But ...

Khloé Kardashian appeared on the latest episode of the podcast Not Skinny But Not Fat and say some nice things about her constantly-cheating ex, Tristan Thompson. Khloé insists Thompson has “so many good sides” not just his need to stick his dick into any women willing to let him do it, even if he already has another girl pregnant, and a couple of baby mama’s hanging around.

And speaking of low self-esteem Khloé also discussed her constantly-changing face, saying it used to offend her when people said she had “12 face transplants,” because the only thing she’d had done was “one nose job.” A nose job that ballooned up her lips and plumped up her cheek bones and changed her eye color and forehead.

That is one magical nose job. You’d think it could have made Tristan keep his dick in his pants.

photo

Shakira is in some tax trouble, y’all, after she ALLEGEDLY skipped out on paying some $15.5 million in taxes in Spain from 2012 to 2014.

Shakira claims she’s innocent, saying that Spain wasn’t her official residence during that time and she appealed the case, but a judge took one look and said, “Denied.”

Now the case goes to trial, and the prosecutors have called their first witness … Shakira’s hips ... cuz y’all know they don’t lie.

photo

From the moment Harry Styles went solo he has been compared to everyone from Elton John, Freddie Mercury, David Bowie and Mick Jagger. It doesn’t appear that the comparison bothers Elton, and with Freddie and Bowie gone, we only have Jagger’s thoughts … and he ain’t happy.

The topic of Harry Styles was brought up during a recent interview between The Rolling Stones and The Times of London, and while Mick said he likes Harry, he says he was way more androgynous back in the day and that Harry is a “superficial resemblance” to his younger self and doesn’t “move on stage” like him.

Well, I’m sure he doesn’t move like Jagger … gag me with as Maroon 5 reference and Adam Levine squawking out a lyric … because Harry probably still has his original hips.

photo

I guess when you divorce the world’s best-known Church of $cientology cult member, they really do erase you from his past. Am I right, Tommy?

Apparently there was a video of Tom Cruise’s illustrious career that played at Cannes before the premiere of Tom’s latest remake-reboot-rehash of a Tom Cruise film—let’s be clear, Cruise doesn’t make movies, he remakes movies—and there was one glaring omission.

Nicole Kidman—who was married to Tiny Tom  for 11 years and starred in three movies with him—was the only leading lady not included in the 10-minute montage that played at Cannes.

All of Cruise’s other co-starsincluding Kirsten Dunst, Renée Zellweger and Penelope Cruz, whom he dated for three yearswere featured in clips, but apparently, Tom’s love interest in “Days of Thunder,” “Far and Away” and “Eyes Wide Shut” wasn’t Nicki Kidman but was Tom Cruise himself.

Sounds about right.

photo

17 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know a kardashian if I ran into one, I can imagine the conversation sitting next to one on an airplane - I might be heard to say, "I really have no idea who you are." Then the plane would need to land for clean up in 2A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know them either and moreover don't want to.

      Delete
    2. I might know one or two, but I can guarantee they wouldn't strike up a conversation and I'm fine with that.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, balloon lips, truth telling hips, original hips and excluding clips! Not to mention Bobulah's wonderfully snarky quips! My day is made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that the 1,000 year old man had to go into training for his last tour as those aged hips just don't move the way they used to. As for fit - Jagger was never appealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give him props for his energy. I ain't got it!

      Delete
  4. Glad the *celebrities* are still being... crazy.
    We need a constant in this world!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed a break from the insanity.

      Delete
  5. Jagger was never androgynous, and Harry's far prettier. I also understand that the latest Cruise remake, reboot has been described as warmongering and unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never got androgyny from Jagger, but I get it from Harry.
      I'm in the minority that believes ALL Tommy's movies are unnecessary.

      Delete
  6. I don't see anything wrong with what Mick said. People are comparing Styles to Jagger and he's saying the people comparing them are doing it superficially - and it's ok to point out the differences.

    As for Kidman, perhaps she didn't give permission for clips with her to be used. Mia Farrow "ruined" a tribute to Woody Allen films - in which she starred prominently - because she would not allow clips where she was in to be used, thus wiping out about 11 films in that retrospective. Allegedly, this is a clause in many acting contracts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a snippet of Jagger being pissy there. I don't think his ego liked being compared to anyone, much less someone decades younger.
      I cannot imagine Kidman being that petty but I can imagine Tiny Tom being so.

      Delete
  7. I would never have known those four pictures of Khloe even showed the same person! I never thought of Mick as androgynous -- he was always overtly sexual but Bowie was much more ambiguous in terms of gender expression and sexual preference. (And I don't remember Mick wearing strings of pearls, like Harry Styles does!) I wonder if Blobby is right about Kidman -- she may not have wanted to be included in a Cruise-career retrospective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khloé really has changed her appearance and it's not just the nose.
      You're spot on about Bowie.
      And as I said to Blobby I cannot imagine her being so petty as to deny the use of her image.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......