Saturday, July 10, 2021

I Ain't One To Gossip But ...

Yeah, I watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, sue me. But it’s good reality—if there is such a thing—about people with money acting the fool, and some senseless drama and hypocrisy.

Case in point: Lisa Rinna is a “housewife” and her daughter, nineteen-year-old Amelia Hamlin—whose father is Harry Hamlin—is dating Kardastrophe Kastoff Scott Disick, who is eighteen years older than Amelia, and Harry doesn’t like it. Trouble is, Harry Hamlin, at age twenty-two, began a romance with actress Ursula Andress, who was fourteen years his senior, and they had a son, Dimitri, who is now forty-one.

History repeats Harry, and, um, well, since you have some years on me, maybe you could be my Zaddy? I mean, I still remember that steamy kiss you shared with Michael Ontkean  in Making Love.

Just sayin’. Call me.

photo1  photo 2

Keeping the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills theme going for a minute, Rinna’s fellow “housewife,” Erika Jayne, is now discussing the ALLEGATIONS that her split from super-lawyer Tom Girardi was faked to save some coins. In fact, a class-action lawsuit was filed against the Girardi’s in December 2020 claiming their divorce was “simply a sham attempt to fraudulently protect [their] money from those that seek to collect on debts owed by Tom and his law firm.”

More recently, court documents accuse Erika Jayne of refusing to turn over her bank records to the bankruptcy trustee investigating Girardi’s assets, who say Jayne used her “glam” lifestyle to conceal assets.

Look, as a watcher of the show here’s what I know: the entire time Jayne has been on the show, she’s sung the praises of Tom Girardi, even saying their age difference meant nothing in their marriage and that they were happy and in love and blah blah blah lies. But then, from Erika’s own mouth we learned that on election day 2020, she drove Tom to work, kissed him, said she loved him, then went back to the manse, where the moving truck she’d hired was being filled with her “stuff” which was taken to a small home she’d already rented in Beverly Hills. And then she called the press to announce her filing for divorce … hours after telling her husband she loved him.

Sure sounds like she had planned the getaway for a while, you know, just in case someone decided to sue her husband and come for her coins.

Shady Jayne.

photo

Pop icon Tiffany, age forty-nine, was an 80s pop icon, who toured shopping malls to perform her hits ‘I Think We’re Alone Now’ before she disappeared.

Well, y’all, Tiffany’s back, though thankfully not with new music. Nope, Tiff has written her memoirs and has let it be known that she wants Julia Roberts to play her in the movie of her life because she’s a “fabulous red head” too.

After her music career fizzled, Tiffany posed in Playboy and did the reality show rounds, like ‘Celebrity Fit Club’ and the Australian version of ‘I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’, as well as starring in several films such as ‘Necrosis’ and ‘Mega Python vs. Gatoroid’.

Yeah, this is totally a Julia Roberts role, but I don’t think she’s answering her phone.

photo 1  photo 2

Speaking of delusional people … Jennifer Lopez is loving her life right now and wants everyone to know about it … including A-Rod, the love of her life … for four years. JLo says:

“I’m super happy. I know people are always wondering, ‘How are you? What’s going on? Are you okay?’ This is it. I’ve never been better. I want my people who care about me … to know that I’ve really gotten to a place in my life where I’m great on my own.”

On her own? Um, Jen? Honey? You literally jumped from A-Rod‘s sheets to Ben Affleck’s house in a matter of weeks, so is the “alone’ you speak of in hours or minutes? And do you realize that the message you are sending to your daughter is that jumping from man-to-man is the thing to do, and the message you are sending to your son is that women will dump you and hook up almost immediately with someone else?

If you want us to believe that life is better on your own, try being on your own.

photo

Meanwhile, back to Erika Jayne, who wants y’all to know that since she left Tom Girardi, she’s had to cut back on her spending. She was forced to rent a $7,500 a month Beverly Hills home with just 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a pool; she was forced to sell a bunch of her designer clothes and shoes because she had no space in her new tinier home; and she was forced to give up her Lamborghini for a brand-new Range Rover.

Dear goddess, I need to get a GoFundMe working. But the good news is that Erika Jayne, who swears up and down to anyone who’ll listen that she knew nothing about Girardi’s ALLEGED crimes, is getting a judicial smackdown. A judge in one of Girardi’s lawsuits has ruled that ex-clients, and victims of Girardi’s embezzlement victims can sue Erika to collect their stolen $11 million.

More bad news for Erika: she’s been dropped as a model for Rihanna’s lingerie line Savage x Fenty because, ALLEGEDLY, RiRi didn’t like the headlines about one of her models stealing from orphans and burn victims. Sorry, not sorry; Erika has been flaunting her wealth and her spending habits for years on RHoBH and now is playing the innocent, ignorant victim?

Sayonara Beverly Hills house and Range Rover. Hello Escondido and Hyundai!!

photo

14 comments:

  1. Good grief, these people are busy!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little poor girl; nb a cheap Ford will get you to where you need to go just as well as a Lambo, just with less style and more mpg. But the price differential means you can buy more "designer" dresses if you are a sad enough person to need such things, because a dress from an el cheapo shop might cover more of you! And I am sure that you can find a house or flat cheaper than $7,500 per month, as for a pool, don't they have public swimming baths in California?

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off....RHOBH. I am all about Crystal! OMFG, she's toying w Sutton and I am loving it (sing those last two words like a gay man). It's adorable that you gave J-Lo weeks to hit up B-Af. I might have been days. Or hours! And with all those years with a Glam Squad, couldn't Erika picked up a few tricks on how to do make-up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember "Making Love" too! I didn't realize Harry Hamlin had a relationship (and a child) with Ursula Andress, though. Wild!

    As for Erika, one of the sad side effects of no longer being religious is that I've lost the satisfaction of thinking, "These people will get their due!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany deserved an Oscar for her performance in MegaPython vs Gatoroid. She was ROBBED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Escondido? Nah, probably more like Simi Valley with an old Ford Focus with no air conditioning and the indignity of running into her former help at Grocery Outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @TDM
    They have too much time on their hands.

    @Helen
    I'm'a love it if the feds clean out her bank account.

    @Blobby
    I liked Crystal, but her smug smile, and those "ugly leather pants" have done it for me!!

    @Steve
    I think Erika will get hers.

    @Debra
    You slay!

    @Anon
    I'll go with your Simi Valley and Ford Focus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't watch any Real Housewife's, afraid I feel like throwing the TV out with the rest of the trash.

    J-Lo's living off a dying career.

    Tiff? Never had one.

    Age is like a pair of socks, if they fit, wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. JLo has to be one of the thirstiest Women in Hollywood... and me thinks she overdoes the I'm so Happy number, probably trying to convince herself, since none of us is buying it. Hamlin was a Hunk and I remember when Ursula Undress had him as her Boy Toy, at least they made a pretty Baby, whose all grown up now. Ole' Harry looks beat now, but if that's the Daughter's pix with a Kardashian ex, he made another pretty Baby... Rinna's Lips always disturbed me, she looks like one of those Kissing Gourami Fish. Hollyweird is always filled with busy people...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adored 'Making Love'. Great theme song (Roberta Flack), badly edited.

    Erika Jayne. Still lover her music. So? She's a smart whore. Good for her. When your pimp is about to be arrested? You grab all the make-up and the good coke and run.

    Love Tiffany. Great voice. And adorable. Sweet lady. I say... let people have their delusions. Sometimes, Bob. It's all they have. (Now I can't look in the mirror for 24 hours.)

    What's wrong with jumping from Man to Man? I do it all the time. (okay, can't look in the mirror for 48 hours.)

    Erika Jayne... I still love her music. (can't look in mirror for 72 hours.)

    Sigh.

    Thanks, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Dave
    Real Housewives are addictive garbage!!

    @Bohemian
    You are so right about JLo!
    I'd still do Harry.
    Rinna is 100% plastic.

    @upton
    Watch yourself, or it's no mirror for you!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve seen clips from a couple of those Housewives shows and that’s all the time they’ll steal from me.

    Tiffany? I had completely forgotten about her, and can’t even remember a song she did. So, her memoirs need to be turned into a movie?!? Can’t believe Julia Roberts wouldn’t want to play her (he says dripping with sarcasm).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tell Tiffany that Julia can't play her because she's busy filming the movie about me. Julia will no doubt win her second Oscar for her portrayal of all the excitement that makes up my life, including days I shopped at the grocery store, cooked meals, and told my kids to be quiet. Tiffany will be insanely jealous.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't having Julia Roberts play us in the movie what we all want? WTF? My ex-husband's other half just posted a FB picture of herself next to a picture of Sharon Stone (a head shot, if you're interested)! Again, my reaction is WTF? The conceit of these people knows no abounds! I told my sister about it and said if I were to do that I'd have put post a picture of comedian Sarah Millican (who I absolutely love and know who I'd rather spend an evening with than my ex's gf)! She's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......