Thursday, December 14, 2017

Bobservations ... Formerly Random Musings

I like the title Bobservations more than Random Musings, so I changed it. It’s my blog and I can do it if I choose.
Ari Behn, who was married to Princess Märtha Louise of Norway from 2002 to 2016, has added his name to the list of men groped by Kevin Spacey whom he met at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2007. He says Spacey suggested they step outside for a cigarette and …
“Then he touched me right on the balls under the table.”
Behn said that he replied, “Eh, maybe later,” and that was the end of the encounter.

Until … later?
Nick and Sarah Jensen, that married Christian couple who pledged to divorce if same sex marriage was legalized in Australia will not go ahead with it because it would require them to separate from one another.

Uh, duh. That’s why they call it divorce. But Nick now says:
“My previous public comments regarding civil divorce never envisaged me separating from my wife, but rather our marriage from the State. The legislation currently makes it untenable for us to do this under the law. The point we were highlighting and that still stands however is the fact that a redefinition of marriage changes the agreement under which we were originally married. We will be making no further comment.”
Should have never made a comment in the first place.
Fresh from The Swamp News … Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke spent $14,000 on government helicopters to accommodate his attendance at a swearing-in ceremony for Greg Gianforte, his replacement in Congress, and a horseback ride with Vice President Mike Pence.

So, we paid $14,000 so Zinke could kiss the ass of a supporter, who gave $16,000 to Zinke’s two congressional runs, and so he could have a man-date with Pence?

The swamp is filling up rather than draining …
CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Ted Crockett, Roy Moore’s probably now unemployed spokesman, if Moore believes, as he did in 2005, that homosexuality should be illegal, and Crockett said:
“Homosexuality is a sin in the biblical sense.
Luckily Jake wasn’t playing:
“Does he think homosexual conduct should be illegal? It’s a yes or no question."
Crockett replied:
“Probably.” 
And to think that could have gone to the US Senate. Thanks Alabama!
And speaking of anti-gay Alabaman asshats, a woman, identified only as McKenna, refused to go ahead with a maternity photo shoot after she discovered the photographer is gay. McKenna canceled the session after seeing a pride flag on photographer Faith Grace’s Instagram account and instantly got her homophobic fingers to text Faith:
“Hi Faith! This is McKenna from last night. I was reaching out to you about maternity photos. I went through your personal Instagram account to get your photography business account and on your personal page I saw that you had a pride flag. Are you gay or do you have family that’s gay?”
Faith replied:
“No one in my fam is gay but I am—that’s why I have it on my account”
And McKenna said:
 “I see, OK, well don’t worry about the photos then. I don’t want someone who’s gay to take my pictures. It’s just not right. I’m against it and the last thing I need is to allow my 5 year old child to think that being gay is OK/right because I don’t want them to be influenced by people like you. I’m sorry that you think this lifestyle is OKAY and acceptable. Take care, Faith.”
But I guess McKenna wants her child and unborn family to grow up in hate.
CNN news anchor Don Lemon was the news story and not the reporter this week when the Fat Bastard attacked him on Twitter after the New York Times reported that _____ “hate watches” CNN. _____ Tweeted that the Times’s story was “fake news” and that he never watches Lemon, and even said he once referred to him as the “dumbest man on television.”

Not entirely true, because in 2015 _____ Tweeted this:
Great interview tonight @donlemon - very professionally done.”
Liar says what?

In other Lemon news, the anchor echoed the sentiments of most of the nation Monday night after Roy Moore’s wife, Kayla, said the couple could not be anti-Semitic because they have a Jewish attorney.

After playing the clip-on CNN Monday night, Lemon said, “Wow,” before bowing his head and giving a wry chuckle at Moore’s inarticulate reasoning. But Lemon’s guest, political analyst Mark Preston wasn’t done, and asked Lemon:
“Don, do you consider me a friend by any chance?”
Lemon said ‘Yes,’ and Preston sarcastically responded:
“I can say I have a black friend now. I’m very, very excited.”
Yeah, racist anti-Semite and kicked to the curb …
On to fashion …. apparently Ralph Lauren is depressed—no seriously—and so he recently unveiled a wrinkled dress shirt stained with marinara sauce as part of his new ready-to-wear fall line, saying:
"I designed this shirt because no matter how hard I try, I can never be happy. I try and try and try, but these days I can never seem to… It doesn't matter anymore. It just doesn't matter. That's what this shirt is about, I guess. It’s particularly good for walking on the beach alone at 2 a.m. and wondering if you should just let the tide take you away forever."
He added that he didn’t think the shirt deserved   to be photographed.

Too bad; that’s the shirt, featuring a missing button, garlic and body odor infused right into the cotton weave, and a cigarette burn across the unraveling embroidery of a Polo logo, the new shirt is part of Lauren's recently launched “Fuck It, Just Fuck Everything" line.

Seriously. This is not a joke and I have decided to sell a pair of pants I once pooped in on eBay as part of my “Who Gives A Shit? I Give A Shit” line.

Is it a joke? Maybe .....
I never watched The Apprentice because even back then I thought _____ was a piece of sh*t. But I did hear about the show’s villain, Omarosa Manigault Newman. And yet I was still surprised to learn that Omarosa earned some $180,000 working in _____’s White House though not many could say what it was she does ... er, did.

See, apparently Omarosa was “physically dragged” from the White House after being fired as a presidential adviser. We do know that her departure comes shortly after it was revealed she showed up at the White House with her bridal party for a surprise photo shoot — only to be banned from posting pictures publicly due to “security and ethical concerns.”

Folks are saying it was General Kelly who gave Omarosa her marching orders just last night; Omarosa was very upset and wanted to speak to _____ but Kelly said ____ knew she was getting ousted and signed off on it.

And then, god love it, Omarosa started cursing like a madwoman and then tried to get inside the presidential residence, which was when security came and dragged her ass off.

Wow. So why do you think this got so ugly? Something going on between the Fat Bastard and Omarosa, or did he find out she was one of the Black women who voted for Doug Jones?

Either way, the image of her getting dragged off property makes me smile. Bye Felicia.
We watched Rabbit Hole, starring my BFF Nikki Kidman and Aaron Eckhart, a film about parents dealing with grief over the loss of a child. Quite good; Kidman was good and I was reminded that Eckhart is a very good actor.

And hot …

Just sayin’.

9 comments:

  1. I don't know who even let in Omarosa in the white house. Oh yeah, the idiot.

    Too much drama with this goo.

    And now I just,saw Travis Smiley got in trouble. Between him and Rose, the whole PJS night talk show line up I watches is gone.

    Ralph Lauren should be depressed....hos clothes are the same old thing over and over. We finally dumped his line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick and Sarah Jenson? Shaddup and siddown.

    P.S. "Bobservations" is a great post title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU morgan freeman and bette midler and jake tapper!

    the rest of the asswipes can siddown and STFU.

    bobservations is a FABU name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gotcha conversation between Jake Tapper and Ted Crockett was priceless. Priceless! By the way, I love Bobservations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobservations :-) like that!
    My children never asked anything about our wedding photographer, any photographer that took their pictures over the years and I have no idea about the photographer at Eldest and DIL's wedding other than she was great.

    So since a gay lawyer drew up my parents' will I should refuse my inheritance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE "BOBSERVATIONS"!!!
    And I swear I didn't copy you on the Omarosa "bye Felicia" ... I just now posted it today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bobservations is very... literate.

    Amorosa? Isn't that an alcoholic beverage?

    Morgan F is very smart!

    Aaron Eckhart? Does he likes his eggs scrambled... or over easy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Observations, and thank you Ms. Midler and Mr. Freeman!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So if I go into my local Ralph Lauren shop and pour tomato sauce and other gunk over the clothes, can I demand they pay me for adding to the depth and meaningfulness of their clothing lines?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......