Thursday, May 09, 2024

Bobservations

The other day Jerry Seinfeld was on Kelly Clarkson’s show and they were talking Pop Tarts and said they both loved Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts and toasting them. Kelly said she goes straight for the toaster oven and Carlos said:

“Brown sugar in a toaster oven?”

“Not brown sugar, but a Brown Sugar Pop Tart.”

“I don’t know what that is …”

“You’ve never had a Pop Tart?”

“I’ve never even heard of them.”

Carlos has never had pop tarts … Twenty-four years in and I’m just finding this out now?

This Tuxedo & Friends Memory is from June 2016

“In Hot Cats On TV News …

It looks like Tuxedo is auditioning for Corpse # 4 on an upcoming episode of Major Crimes.

Meanwhile Ozzo will be playing Rip Van Winkle at Doggy Day Care, with MaxGoldberg in the audience. Consuelo Roca-Jones, Miss Jones to you, will be watching it all from her spot in the balcony.”

This mélange of pets always makes me smile.

Maybe I'm a tad confused but this doesn't look like the invitation to Barron’s graduation. Could it be Vonshitzinpants lied?

Yesterday Mocow Marge called up the resolution to oust Mike Johnson from the role of House Speaker and both sides of the aisle, in a rare display of bipartisanship booed Marge as she called up the resolution.

Even better—because it shows Marge to be woefully out of her depth—as she recited the measure, Republicans lined up on the House floor to shake Johnson’s hand and pat him on the back. Then they voted 359-43-7 to table Greene’s motion to vacate because, well, she’s Putin's Puppet.

Sunday morning we woke up to no power in the house. It had been raining all night, but I didn’t hear any wind or thunder so we couldn’t figure out how we were in the dark.

Carlos called the City of Camden to report the outage while I opened the blinds in the living room. I saw a utility truck on the road in front of the house next door and just then the power came back on. Then one of the utility workers came down our driveway so I met him at our front door:

“Y’all got power back on.”

“Yes, it just now came on. What happened?”

“One of the pines came down on the wire.”

“Oh, from the neighbor’s house.”

“Nope, it was y’all’s tree.”

I asked him to keep that info under his hat!

Sidenote: we had big winds roll through here last night and lost power again but I made sure we were not to blame this time!

Elizabeth Pipko, a MAGAt-loving bikini model is suiting up to support Hair Furor as a new RNC spokesperson:

“The things he’s been through have been unreal. A lot of people look at what he’s up against every day and see his real character.”

Oh Liz, stay in your lane because if you’re an RNC spokesperson, the RNC appears to be rebranding itself as an Only Fans account.

I am not a fan of the fanny pack, but I’m thinking that if this is the way you want to wear one, I might change my mind.

At the start of the same week a damning docuseries about his alleged sexual abuse is set to premiere, actor Kevin Spacey has offered up his endorsement for “loyal friend” Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s long-shot 2024 presidential bid.

Seriously. I don’t know which is more cringey … Spacey’s support or RFK’s anti-vax looney-toon candidacy.

Asking for a friend … if you’re someone who bleaches their asshole, why don’t you call it ‘changing your ringtone’?

This is Danny Kluczny, a German model … not a social media influencer, or actor or singer or dancer, but just a model, so, Would You Hit It?

40 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:07 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (all pets)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocking revelation: I don't like Pop Tarts.
    And could Danny wear the fanny pack when he comes over? We're gonna talk about Kennedy's brain worm and Kristy's dogs.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ate them occasionally as kids but I was never a fan; still, I was surprised Carlos had never heard of them. We'll be touring the toaster pastry aisle at Food Lion this weekend.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Laughed out loud when I saw the clip of Moscow Marge being booed. Then yelled at the TV during RFK, Jr's interview w/ Ari Melber. Don't think either Lincoln or Reagan would attend if they were still upright and sniffing air.
    Finally: Wait. What? Carlos has never even heard of Pop Tarts??? Take him to a grocery store, stat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that worm ate more of RFK's brain then he realizes.
      And Carlos and I have a Pop Tart Field Trip planned for the weekend.

      Delete
  4. For Trump, it's always money over family. Pipko look a ventriloquists dummy, and sound like one, too. Yes to Danny. And it's nice to know Noem's political career is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His family doesn't pay his bills!

      Delete
  5. So did you put Pop Tarts on your grocery list? I think you should make some for Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he'd like the idea but I will show him a box this weekend!

      Delete
  6. I see the erudite Barron is going to the RNC freak show as a representative from Florida. The lad's a bit clueless methinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, you turn the son into one of your lackeys and now he's no longer off limits to the press or the public.

      Delete
  7. I KNEW Carlos had class! Danny Kluczny? Oh, what the hell. I’m not doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I have SG, Scoot? Okay, borrow.

      Delete
    2. I don't know if it's class Carlos has or just a slight lack of knowledge in the toaster pastry category!

      Delete
    3. Deedles:
      I’m sure SG would love to spend time with you... but I don’t know if you’re thinking about the same KIND of time.

      Delete
  8. The things we learn after all these years

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carlos is not alone as I've never in my life had a pop tart, but I do know what they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ate them as a child but not since.

      Delete
  10. I haven't had a pop tart in about 24 years. Carlos isn't missing anything. They are pretty disgusting. For the love of fat bassets, changing my ringtone will never not be funny now. Poor Cricket. That dog deserved a better home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dog deserved better than Noem.
      What is your ring tone? 😳

      Delete
  11. Cleora Borealis12:27 PM

    Whoa! You covered a lot of areas today! I have always hated Pop Tarts, but I wanna see Seinfeld's movie about 'em!
    RFK, Jr. has a story out right now about having had a parasitic brain worm and possible mercury poisoning that caused cognitive problems over a decade ago. The story came out of a 2012 divorce deposition and has been fully resolved as a health issue. So why bring it up now? Just so he can say, "I'd offer to eat 5 more brain worms and still beat Trump and Biden in a debate!" How needy do you have to be to to go that far back for a joke that falls that flat?! 🥺🤮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never a real fan to the P.Tarts!
      That worm is still noshing on RFK's gray matter it seems. And he appears desperate for the attention.

      Delete
  12. aussieguy12:46 PM

    Oh darn! Already have plans for 5/17! (Might involve some bleach…) 🫣 MTG is such a no-class loser. She should be the one facing articles of impeachment. Spacey & Kennedy? Wouldn’t want to be in the middle seat on an airplane with them on either side! Oh Danny-boy…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily Danny came along to rid your mind of the miscreants and morons!

      Delete
  13. I've always enjoyed a good Pop Tart. Strawberry is my favorite. Danny Kluczny looks to be a tasty, toasted morsel. I'd take a bite out of that. He should smile more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danny would make a good Pop Tart, or even a Dad Tart!

      Delete
  14. I wonder what the main speaker at the Republican dinner in St Paul is going to talk about - perhaps hiking in the Appalachians or ideas for reducing child mortality in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it'll be a lot of stolen election talk.

      Delete
  15. Supporting and endorsing RFK Jr? How low can Kevin Spacey go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lower than I ever thought possible!

      Delete
  16. Anonymous6:55 PM

    RFK’s brain worm must be contagious, just look at Marge, Noem and Trump and their MAGA followers.:) -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the GOP is almost like a one-brained entity so maybe the worm infected them all.

      Delete
  17. I've heard of pop tarts but never tried one.
    It's not a very large fanny pack, but of course that doesn't matter at all. No, not one bit. It really doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Pop Tarts were/are an American thing and that's why Carlos never heard of them.

      Delete
  18. Am I the only one that thinks that dog is not a bitch .. watch closely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you're saying ...

      Delete
  19. Poptarts aren't a big thing out here though they have their fans. I tried one years ago, it was like eating cardboard with a thin smear of strawberry coloured plastic. Hopefully they've improved since then, but I still won't be buying any. You need to introduce them to Carlos though so he at least knows what they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll show them to him, but I don't think he'd like them.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......