Friday, September 21, 2018

I Didn't Say It ...


Anderson Cooper, taking on Junior for his Tweet Cooper’s coverage Hurricane Florence wasn’t truthful:

“I debated whether I should even respond tonight to the president’s son. I know he considers himself an outdoorsman and pays a lot of money to be led to wildlife in Africa that he then kills. But I’m not sure if he’s actually been to a hurricane or a flood. I didn’t see him down in North Carolina over the last few days helping out, lending a hand, but I’m sure he was doing something important besides just tweeting lies.”

He was schtupping his mistress, getting an oily spray tan, and, from the looks of it, eating carbs.
Oh, and Lie Tweeting, too.
Michael Moore, filmmaker, on _____:

“I think that we have someone in the White House who has no respect for the rule of law, who dislikes democracy by an incredible degree, which doesn’t make him really any that much different from other billionaires or CEOs because their businesses are not democracies. They rule by fiat. They decide, they make the calls and they don’t like anybody else having a say. They also like to take home the bulk of the money, with them. So this is — putting somebody like that in charge of a democracy is a very dangerous thing, and especially, it’s more dangerous with him because he has a complete lack of ideology.”

And so ........ Vote, dammit!
Susan Sarandon, on what grade she’d give _____ for his performance so far:

“Oh my God, I would tell him to just start all over again. I don’t think we can grade him. I think what he’s done that is the most significant, is that by no … unintentionally he has energized …. Um … he is so bumbling. He’s like a character out of a cartoon or something that you can’t not be aware of what’s going on now. And Bernie Sanders proved that you can run without taking dark money, without taking PAC money. And so you see an enormous amount of people that are using that and are running and winning … like 40 percent more women are running for office and becoming elected … This is a revolution. It may not seem like one … Maybe things had to get so bad before real change actually could happen.”

Since I believe that Sarndon helped _____ get eected by publicly denouncing Hillary Clinton and then either not voting or casting a third party vote, I think she should kindly go f**k herself.
Debra Messing, no fan of Sarandon’s, in response:

“STFU SUSAN. Oh yes, PLEASE let’s give _____ CREDIT. I mean how else are you able to walk out on the street. Convince yourself that that this CATASTROPHE of a President who you said was better that HRC IS NOT ripping children away from parents seeking asylum, holding children INDEFINITELY in internment camps with their new policy, DESTROYING all attempts to protect our environment … endangered animals, taking away women’s ACCESS to health care and legal abortion, trying to block POC from Voting with extreme Judges who will support jerrymandering (sic) efforts, not to mention destroying ALL good will and allied relationships across the Globe. Oh, and lest you forget Syria, Crimea, and putting PRO-RUSSIA agenda BEFORE the United States best interests. YES, do go on. And LAUD the effect Trump has had. Out of DESPERATION & PANIC for the DESTRUCTION of the Soul of our country. But you don’t want to look at THAT part of the equation. Because then you’d have to admit you were dead WRONG running around bellowing that HRC was more dangerous than _____. Only a self righteous, narcissist would continue to spout off and not—in the face of Americans’ pain and agony—be contrite and apologize for your part in this catastrophe. But, you do you Susan.”

Suh-nap.
Beto O’Rourke, running for US Senate form Texas against Ted Cruz, on The Wall and immigration:

“We don’t need walls. We can have smart security solutions … People are coming out at this moment of truth. They’re going to help us decide as a country, are we a nation of walls? Will we ban all Muslims or all people of one religion? Will we describe the press as the ‘enemy of the people’? Will we take kids away from their parents when they’re trying to claim asylum, fleeing from the most brutal countries in this hemisphere, if not the planet?”

And there is a pretty good chance that Texas will choose Beto over Ted.
Finally, some good news out of the Lonestar State?
Steve Negron, New Hampshire GOP House nominee, on his support for gay conversion therapy, AKA “ex-gay” torture:

“I did not vote for that. I believe that’s something that, when you look at these young children that are trying to make a decision, and I remember when I was 15-16 I was confused, I had a lot of options in my life. I think we need to be able to help them understand what it is, give them the right information, and let them get the treatment that they need to understand what the situation is, and I think the parents have a huge role in that as well.”

By forcing them to live a life contrary to their true selves because you were uncomfortable as a teen?
Siddown asshat.

8 comments:

  1. Susan Sarandon seems to have taken der Trumpenfuhrer as her role model for blathering; her sentences are about as connected as his are! and yes STFU! I don't care for HRC but there is no doubt that she would have been a better president than the Bigot in Chief. Mind you, that is not a high bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked Debra Messing and I never could stand Susan Sarandon. Something about that woman has always bugged me. Self-righteous smugette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock, Anderson Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. smackdown the h8ers and deplorables!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Negron doesn't need to admit he was confused, that much is till obvious.

    Beto is great and Cruz is shitting bricks... sideways.

    Sarandon's an old fool.

    And Anderson? His truth sings so sweetly. Wouldn't it be great to see Donnie J go to jail?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was horrified when I first heard Susan Sarandon speak out against Hillary Clinton, but at that time I didn't think that thing in the White House had any chance. Of course she is not the only one to blame, but I couldn't understand how she or anyone could vote to damage the country and themselves rather than pick the "lesser of two evils" if that is how they felt about it. Personally I have always liked Hillary Clinton and would still vote for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it doesn’t help but I’m about to crawl back to bed and wrap a pillow around my head.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......