Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just For Giggles: Top Ten Southern Pick-Up Lines


Here in the South, we are a genteel lot. Nary a curse word or dirty look. We act like ladies, even when we're trying to pick someone up.

After much research [thanks to Neal] I have been given the Top Ten Pick Up Lines that Southern Gentlemen use when picking up Southern Gentlemen....okay, and they work on Ladies, too, but why a man would try picking up a woman is beyond me.

Let's roll.....

1] Did you fart? ...Cuz you just blew me away.
2] Are yer parents retarded? .....Cuz ya sure are special.
3] My love fer you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in.
4] Do you have a library [pronounced li-berry] card? ...Cuz I'd like to sign you out
5] Is there a mirror in yer pants? ...Cuz I can see myself in em.
6] You might not be the best lookin' guy [or girl] here, but beauty's only a light switch away.
7] I know I'm not no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make yer bed-rock.
8] Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
9] If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til afternoon.

AND.. the best for last:
10] Yer face reminds me of a wrench. Every time I think of it, my nuts tighten up

11 comments:

  1. OMG - #10 had me LOL for real!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Mark- 10 made me ROTFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whahaha...
    I'll fwd this my bro, he'll love this!

    great evening Mr BOB!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL,LOL,LOL What a good laugh! I really like the last one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:45 PM

    Love these!! I'll have to remember them. Maybe I'll get lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't think to many of those would work on the ladies, just say'in :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, and #10 is by far the best of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMFG - laughed so hard i came THIS close to peeing myself LOLOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......