The barrage of fuckery and idiocy Cankles spews on a daily basis can only be stopped by voting.Vote Blue, people!The firefighters carrying the pig? Great use of AI. XOXO
Hahahahaha, the two strong firefighters! Such a load of pig shit! Yes, I'm home now and back to daily blogging!
I especially like the Just For Mein
Conservative Circuit Court Judge J. Michael Luttig (Ret) has just sounded the alarm on the newest Republican move in this Chess game. He did it because of Mike Johnson's speech at the midterm "convention" in TX.
That's exactly what he is: a pig in the rubble.
That fireman meme is hysterical since those guys were probably 15 or 16 years old on 9/11.
For once I won't refer to him as IQ45. Ly'in Dozy Shitstain seems fitting today.
the dog's motherxoxo :-)
Say anything, but keep it civil .......
The barrage of fuckery and idiocy Cankles spews on a daily basis can only be stopped by voting.
ReplyDeleteVote Blue, people!
The firefighters carrying the pig? Great use of AI.
XOXO
Hahahahaha, the two strong firefighters! Such a load of pig shit! Yes, I'm home now and back to daily blogging!
ReplyDeleteI especially like the Just For Mein
ReplyDeleteConservative Circuit Court Judge J. Michael Luttig (Ret) has just sounded the alarm on the newest Republican move in this Chess game. He did it because of Mike Johnson's speech at the midterm "convention" in TX.
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what he is: a pig in the rubble.
ReplyDeleteThat fireman meme is hysterical since those guys were probably 15 or 16 years old on 9/11.
ReplyDeleteFor once I won't refer to him as IQ45. Ly'in Dozy Shitstain seems fitting today.
ReplyDeletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)