Thursday, July 20, 2017

Random Musings

We ate breakfast together; drove to work together; came home together; ate dinner together. Then, as we’re sitting down in the living room Carlos says to me:
“You got your new glasses.”
“Uh, no, they’ll come in on Friday.”
“Are you sure? Those look like the new ones.”
"Uh, I’ve been wearing these for two years, so, yeah, I’m pretty sure they’re not the new ones that don’t come in until Friday.”
“They look like the new ones.”
And that’s when I reach for a cartoon frying pan to hit him in the head.
So, the foul New Jersey Governor, Chris “Krispy Kreme” Christie, attended a Mets game last night and caught a foul ball.

He was instantly booed ... so he opened wide and ate the ball.

Just sayin’.
So, now that the GOP, in control of the White House, the Senate and the House, cannot get their shiz together to pass a healthcare bill to replace the Affordable Healthcare Act, they have now set their sights on a repeal only mentality.

And it’s a worse idea than GOPDon’tCare ... according to the Congressional Budget Office repealing Obamacare would lead to 27 million uninsured in 2020, and 32 million uninsured by 2026. The CBO also projected that average premiums in the individual health insurance market would rise by about 25% next year, and inch over 50% higher in 2020, doubling by 2026.

Why not just repeal and replace the GOP? Problem solved.
So, _____’s lawyer tried to make the claim that the Secret Service was in attendance at Junior’s secret Collusion Meeting with the Russians last year, but the U.S. Secret Service is saying it ain’t so.

The President-For-Now’s lawyer asked:
“I wonder why the Secret Service, if this was nefarious, why the Secret Service allowed these people in. The president had Secret Service protection at that point, and that raised a question with me.”
The Secret Service snapped back saying Junior “was not a protectee of the USSS in June, 2016. Thus we would not have screened anyone he was meeting with at that time.”

Nice try, ambulance chaser. Now sit down.
In the Nothing To See Here File ... After his much-publicized, two-plus-hour meeting at the G20 with Vladi­mir Putin, it appears that _____ also met informally, and secretly, with Putin for an additional hour later the same day.

The second meeting went unreported at the time.

Like I said, Nothing To See Here ... Except More _____ Lies.
Caitlyn Jenner, Olympic gold medalist, reality show whore, has-been and ALLEGED transgender activist, is said to be thinking of running for the U.S. Senate representing California.

Seriously? Do we need another reality-show-whore with little experience in politics?

Caitlyn, if you wanna help the Trans community, or the LGBT community, why not do it out of the limelight instead of trying to live your life on TV.

California needs real representatives, not Fake Ones ... like soap actor and underwear model Antonio Sabato Jr. who is considering a run to represent the southern central coast and most of Ventura County in Congress.

Dear god ....
In This Can’t Be Good News ... new federal filings show that President _____’s re-election campaign is paying Junior’s defense attorney.

So the reelection money is for Junior’s legal defense? Huh?

And even more odd, is that the money was paid to Junior’s lawyers before the story of his lies and collusion hit the news, which kinda makes it look like they all knew the shiz was headed for the fan.

Lying _____’s? Say it ain’t so.
Delta Airlines has apologized via Twitter to hate-monger Ann Coulter after her Twitter meltdown over having to give up her seat ... and move over two seats, on a recent Delta flight.

Delta Tweeted:
“We’re sorry you did not receive the preferred seat you paid for and will refund your $30.”
Then they added:
“Additionally, your insults about our other customers and employees are unacceptable and unnecessary.”
Snap.
Yes, we’re still watching Will. It’s not as corny and cheese-filled after episode one and, Shallow Bob, there are so hot guys in it and it’s on TNT so you get some bare butts.

Hot Guys; Bare Butts. Two of my Go-To Wants in a TV show ... especially when there is some man-on-man TNT-type action.

So, this week we saw Mattias Inwood and his, dare I exaggerate, glorious ass. Along with Max Bennett as a priest ... a very hot priest.

So, yeah, Shallow Bob is still watching.
Well, it looks like Ryan Lochte, the bubble-brained swimmer who filed a fake police report in Rio last year to hide the fact he, and his friends, were a bunch of drunken vandals, will not be going to jail after all. He was cleared of all charges after an appeals court threw out the criminal charge against the moron.

Still, the idiot paid a fine for being a douche and also received a ten-month suspension from USA Swimming; oh, and Speedo, Ralph Lauren, and GentleLase hair removal system dropped him as their spokes-dumbass.

Now can he go away?
In the wake of his healthcare failure, his Iran failure, and his general failure at being the least bit presidential, _____ has decided to hold another one of his Ego Boosting Rallies to make him feel better.

Couldn’t Ivanka just have given him an ice cream cone and let him watch TV for an extra hour that night?
I’d like to thank the academy ... Oh, it’s not an Oscar, but a Blogger Award. Well,  okay, so what do I have to do?

Put the award image on my blog. Done.

List the rules. Um, okay ... ?

Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Thanks Toni at Wandering and Wondering

Also mention the creator of the award and provide a link; creator? Well, apparently, the creator was our Almighty Go .... Okoto Enigma, whoever that may be.

Tell your readers three things about yourself.
  1. I’ve never been arrested, but it’s not for lack of trying; thinking back on things I did in my impetuous youth, I am still amazed that I made it this far without jail time, or being killed. What can I say; I was wild as a younger queerling.
  2. These days I am likely to be in bed before 10:30 PM. But then I’m up by 6AM, so, you know, I need my beauty rest.
  3. As a child, staying at home with my sister as a babysitter, I convinced her there was a man in our yard, thinking she’d take us to the neighbor’s house and we could go swimming; instead, she called the police, to whom I instantly lied and repeated the story. I didn’t tell my sister, or parents, the truth until the Statute of Limitations was up.
Nominate other bloggers. I’ll nominate you all! You get an award! And you get an award! You get one, too! Look at me! I’m Oprah!

Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, plus one weird or funny question. ... why don’t y’all take a shot at these questions ...
  1. What author would you want to write your biography? Bob Smith because he’s gay and funny and named Bob
  2. If your life was a movie, what would the theme song be? I Am What I Am ... or maybe Rose’s Turn ... or And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going!
  3. Destiny or Free Will? I’ll take a soupcon of both, please.
  4. Have you ever read a book that truly changed your life? I don’t know if it changed my life, but How Long Has This Been Going On by Ethan Mordden made me want to know more about The Gays and our history.
  5. Who/What has had the greatest impact on your life? My parents; I learned about the simple things from them: love, for yourself and others.
  6. Funny/weird question: If you could bring any fictional character to life, who would you choose? Margo Channing, because she and I would be besties.

Share a link to my blog's best post. These might not be the best, but they're the ones that stick with me the most ...Hurt ... Random Musings ... Singular ... Shake The Etch-A-Sketch ... and of course ... Mr. and Mr.
Carlos got done talking with his Aunt Gloria last night and told me she had wanted to change the beneficiaries on her life insurance policy. She wanted him in charge, and then she’d leave instructions on how to split up the money. Then he looked at me and said
“You’re a contingency beneficiary?”
“What? Why?”
“If something happens to me, you’ll get the money.”
“Excuse me ...”
“Why?”
“I need to Google ‘undetectable poisons.’”
Why the man loves me I do not know .... 

9 comments:

  1. "GOP, in control of the White House, the Senate and the House, cannot get their shiz together" and that what's sad....all they bitched about wasn wanting control. Now they have it. And they STILL can't get anything done.

    I hear Christie has been offered spokes model for Krispy Crème when his tern is up.

    I am thinking I need to be watching more tnt dear!

    You and Carlos so need a weekly video moment to show these parts. Your too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the Founders wanted good, overall representation for the US but they never factored in celebrities...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, a double shot of Bob and Carlos. Yo quiero mucho (I hope that doesn't sound like me Tarzan, you Jane).
    I am not a blogger, and I don't play one on t.v., but I think you all deserve a prize or two just for going through all the work that it must take!
    Side note: I think I'm developing a very sick and doomed love for Mistress Maddie *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed every one of your items, but especially the Carlos y Bob Show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. deedles + maddie = hmmmm.....

    I H8 THE DUMPS!

    I LOVE BOB Y CARLOS!

    I have to think about those questions and respond later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that book. I have read it more then once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margo Channing, interesting. I can think of maybe one person in my day to day that could handle that. That reveals some serious self respect and confidence. Hmmm... I'm going to have fun going over these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Word to the wise for all those who saw the Goldstone Facebook pics; not all Brits go around taking photos of themselves in funny hats and Miss Universe sashes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your conversations with Carlos crack me up... and sound oddly familiar!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......