Friday, July 07, 2017

I Didn't Say It ...

David Jolly, former Florida GOP Congressman, expressing his distaste for _____ and the GOP:

“Many of us are still looking for answers and looking for leadership within Republican Party. ... _____ is a man with hate in his heart, a small and weak man with a special type of cruelty to insult a woman on the world’s stage over her appearance. He owes Mika Brzezinski an apology, but he’s not going to do it. [And] I can’t overlook the fact that Donald _____ tonight is the face of the Republican Party. The party that once proudly boasted of Lincoln and Ike and [Teddy Roosevelt] and Reagan and the Bushes is now represented by a man who ... insults women and war heroes and immigrants and the disabled. And, as that is Donald _____, that is today’s Republican Party.”

Too bad Jolly isn’t in Congress now because it’d be nice to see at least one Republican stand up against everything _____ stands for.
Delbert Hosemann, Miscopy’s GOP Secretary of State, on _____ and Pence’s request for voter information:

"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from. Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."

Snap.
And from a Republican yet!
Tom Schedler, Louisiana’s GOP Secretary of State, to _____ and Pence:

"The President's Commission has quickly politicized its work by asking states for an incredible amount of voter data that I have, time and time again, refused to release. My response to the Commission is, you're not going to play politics with Louisiana's voter data, and if you are, then you can purchase the limited public information available by law, to any candidate running for office. That's it."

Again, everyone except those in the White House see this info grab for what it is: a way to suppress voters and steal yet another election.
Terry McAuliffe, Virginia’s Democratic Governor, to _____ and Pence:

“This entire commission is based on the specious and false notion that there was widespread voter fraud last November. At best this commission was set up as a pretext to validate Donald _____’s alternative election facts, and at worst is a tool to commit large-scale voter suppression."

It’s a vanity project to appease the bruised ego of the toddler in the White House and no matter how he spins it, he’ll still be the loser of the popular vote.
Andrew Garfield, on how he prepared to play a gay man and how he’s now a “gay man “without the physical act”:

“The preparation had begun before (rehearsals began) with a lot of my friends.  The play is as much devoted to my friends in the gay community as it is those that passed during the [AIDS] epidemic. My only time off during rehearsals—every Sunday I would have eight friends over and we would just watch Ru. I mean every single series of RuPaul’s Drag Race. I mean every series. This is my life outside of this play. I am a gay man right now just without the physical act—that’s all.”

Oh Andrew, I liked you, I did. But this kind of ridiculousness is impossible to forgive.
No one is gay because they watch drag queens; that doesn’t make you gay. And, news flash, tool, not every gay person likes drag queens.
To sort of lump us all into one category is disgusting, and then to suggest that you’re gay because you watch RuPaul—except you don’t have sex with men—is disrespectful and stupid and foolish and deserves an apology to the gay community because it's not a choice..
Then sit down.
Andrew Garfield, then instantly saying he isn’t gay, you know, lest anyone think so:

“As far as I know, I am not a gay man. Maybe I’ll have an awakening later in my life, which I’m sure will be wonderful and I’ll get to explore that part of the garden, but right now I’m secluded to my area, which is wonderful as well.”

Oh, so first you’re all ‘I like drag queens so I must be gay’ and then in the very next sentence you make sure to tell us that you’re straight?
Go fuck yourself ... and if you accomplish that it still won’t make you gay, just another asshat.
Trish Regan, host of Fox News’ Outnumbered, suggesting we murder Kim Jong Un of North Korea as a way to get rid of him:

“There’s one other option here that we haven’t talked about. I know you’re not supposed to go out ... and take out a leader because of international rules, decorum, et cetera, that we have. But if there is a way to get in and get rid of this crazy fat kid—then wouldn’t that do a lot in terms of saving a lot of lives here?”

Another Fox idiot, Jesse Watters, suggested the same thing because taking out a dictator worked out so well in Iraq.
Right?
Jeff Zucker, to the news people at CNN: 

“My job is to remind everyone that they need to stay focused doing their job. _____’s trying to bully us, and we’re not going to let him intimidate us. You can’t lose your confidence and let that change the way you conduct yourselves.”

I say fight back harder, and not with childish little videos of fat rich men acting like bullies, but by digging into each and every aspect of that family of grifters, thieves and con artists, and the president, and revealing every vile thing they do.
That’ll teach ‘em, and we’ll all have fun watching.

9 comments:

  1. bout time the GOPricks stood up and shouted OH HELL NO! we need more of those!

    andrew garfield can suck my (invisible) balls!

    faux noise needs to be shut down; CNN needs to spread the truth L-O-U-D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was alarmed to find out that you can find out voter info about myself online! So ____ can just sit down with a phone book and research away. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, there are Republicans out there who can't stand Trump and the way the party is accepting their new shameful game. My representative and quite a few in Berks Bucks and Philadelphia counties .....just so far and few between unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd been toying with the idea of seeing Garfield doing 'Angels in America' when the first part is screened nationwide (and internationally) next Thurs direct from London's National Theatre - though my main reason for hesitating was that I wasn't sure I wanted to endure seeing a total of seven hours of AIDS/death-related theatre in an uncomfortable and expensive seat when I already have the Al Pacino/Meryl Streep version on video to watch at my leisure. Now, reading what you say above, this just about clinches it that I shan't bother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like "Angels in America" and "Perestroika" so I'll still go see the upcoming theatre/film productions, despite Andrew Garfield's stupid comments. I want to see Nathan Lane play Roy Cohn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40517036 thought this might interest you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shit. I have never gotten into Rue Paul's Drag Race. I must Gasp! I must be straight ... just without the physical act. I understand why so many actors avoid interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrew Garfield is a very confused man who doesn't know the difference between gay and straight... and he may never know the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Secretary of State for Mississippi had his 5 minutes of fake news fame. But he did turn over the voter info to Trump's commission:

    "In Mississippi, Hosemann turned over the state’s entire voter rolls to Kobach, some 2,092,886 files. Each file includes voter names, last four digits of their social security numbers, voting address, and voting history."
    ----Progressive.org

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......