We all need to know our rights. Vote early if you can, and if you mail-in a ballot do it early. Jake can FOAD. He's already sold that black spot where his soul used to be. xoxo
I wonder how long the prenup says Melanie has to stick with Cankles? Except we all know the Epstein files aren't all Straight men, and not all the victims were girls.
I'm not taking a chance by mailing mine in! We always use the drop box and then get a notification from the SodS that it was received and counted! Long live the Republic of California! xoxo
I fill out my ballot within a day or two of receiving it and mail it right back. I receive an email notification when it arrives, although I can also check on it online. My ballot always arrives in a timely fashion even though this is Floriduh, the Land Where Stupid Goes To Die.
Oh, gosh…. the recalled vegetables!! 😂 (and where is Neal Dunn??) I don’t think Arkansas ever mails out ballots. (and we’ve always had to show an ID to vote) I will be there with bells on as soon as early voting opens and I’ll be ringing those bells if we can get rid of Tom Cotton and Sarah Huckabee Sanders!
Some good ones here. The Canada one made me splutter out my tea. The level of bitterness in the memes is richly deserved. As for the mid-terms, The Fake President and his gang are doing their best to undermine and thwart the natural voting processes. It is really quite chilling.
The truth in simple terms, all of them. I continue to hope that I will wake to the BBO. Of course, I'd prefer he did his un-aliving on national television and not in the privacy of his bedroom. Mitch is a precursor to what can be expected should it occur privately.
Is he dead yet?
ReplyDeleteMitch? Yes.
DeleteCankles? Just from the neck up.
Response: Priceless
Delete“…two insane seagulls..” hahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteMakes perfect sense.
DeleteOMG that voter protection hotline? People need to have it on speed dial because the Repugs are going to meddle during the election.
ReplyDeleteAnd that description of Melanoma and Harp as seagulls fighting over a rotten piece of chicken in a Dollar Store parking lot? *chef’s kiss *
Oh, btw where the hell is Jake Tapper’s book about Cankles’ mental acuity? WHERE IS IT?
XOXO
We all need to know our rights.
DeleteVote early if you can, and if you mail-in a ballot do it early.
Jake can FOAD. He's already sold that black spot where his soul used to be.
xoxo
I always vote in person and vote early. I'm lucky to live in Illinois!
ReplyDeleteI have been voting early the last few cycles.
DeleteThat makes two of us.
DeleteIllinois is the bluest state in the country IMO.
JB rocks!
I vote by mail, though this November I may drive it to a drop box.
ReplyDeleteDrop boxes are better than the USPS with Cankles around.
DeleteI wonder how long the prenup says Melanie has to stick with Cankles?
ReplyDeleteExcept we all know the Epstein files aren't all Straight men, and not all the victims were girls.
Until death sets her free; as long as she has his son she's not going anywhere. Barron is her bank account.
DeleteSince living in Colorado, I have almost always used the dropbox at the County Office building! That way, I knew my ballot was there!
ReplyDeleteThat's the safest way!
Deletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
😕
ReplyDeleteExactly!
DeleteI'm not taking a chance by mailing mine in! We always use the drop box and then get a notification from the SodS that it was received and counted! Long live the Republic of California! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat's the way to do it, people, DROP BOXES!!!!!!
DeleteI fill out my ballot within a day or two of receiving it and mail it right back. I receive an email notification when it arrives, although I can also check on it online. My ballot always arrives in a timely fashion even though this is Floriduh, the Land Where Stupid Goes To Die.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
Just make sure you have at least two weeks before election day to get that ballot in!
Deletexoxo
Oh, gosh…. the recalled vegetables!! 😂 (and where is Neal Dunn??)
ReplyDeleteI don’t think Arkansas ever mails out ballots. (and we’ve always had to show an ID to vote) I will be there with bells on as soon as early voting opens and I’ll be ringing those bells if we can get rid of Tom Cotton and Sarah Huckabee Sanders!
I feel your pain--re: Cotton and Huckleberry--because we have Graham and Scott!
DeleteI usually do early voting to make sure it gets in.
Lo-LoLs !!!
ReplyDeleteLuv’em all :-)
-Rj
Cackles, not Cankles, all around.
DeleteSome good ones here. The Canada one made me splutter out my tea. The level of bitterness in the memes is richly deserved. As for the mid-terms, The Fake President and his gang are doing their best to undermine and thwart the natural voting processes. It is really quite chilling.
ReplyDeleteKeep in mind he tried to do that in 2020 and lost in court 70 times.
DeleteMaga Braun -- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteNatalie made her bed and now she can lie down in it, heels to Jesus.
DeleteAll good ones here today, Hurricane Dolly taking out Mar-A-Lago 🤞🤞
ReplyDeleteSadly that's not happening.
Deleteew, Ew, EW! Fecal Attraction.
ReplyDeleteIt's sickeningly spot on!
DeleteThe truth in simple terms, all of them.
ReplyDeleteI continue to hope that I will wake to the BBO. Of course, I'd prefer he did his un-aliving on national television and not in the privacy of his bedroom. Mitch is a precursor to what can be expected should it occur privately.