Friday, December 06, 2019

I Didn't Say It ...


William Barr, _____’s Attorney general Bulldog, at the Third Annual Attorney General’s Award for Distinguished Service in Policing, warning  certain “communities” that they could find themselves without protection if they don’t respect the men in blue:

“I think today, American people have to focus on something else, which is the sacrifice and the service that is given by our law enforcement officers. And they have to start showing, more than they do, the respect and support that law enforcement deserves―and if communities don’t give that support and respect, they might find themselves without the police protection they need.”

Listen you fat fuck, the police are there to protect all of us, and for you to threaten people who don’t act the way you want smacks of a dictatorship, and _____ is no dictator, he’s just a dick.
And so are you.
Fuck off, lap dog.
Amy Klobuchar, Democratic presidential candidate, calling _____’s behavior unambiguously impeachable and a “global Watergate”:

"This is something where the Founding Fathers themselves, James Madison said, the reasons we needed impeachment provisions was that he feared that a president would betray the trust of the American people to a foreign power. That is why this is proceeding. I see it simply as a global Watergate."

That’s it in a nutshell.
Too bad the nuts that support this traitor don’t see that because they live in fear of a mean Tweet.
Lisa Page, former FBI lawyer who has been lewdly attacked by _____ who accused her of bias against him, is now speaking out:

“Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back. I had stayed quiet for years hoping it would fade away, but instead it got worse. … It had been so hard not to defend myself, to let people who hate me control the narrative. I decided to take my power back. Those texts were selected for their political impact. They lack a lot of context. Many of them aren’t even about him or me. We’re not given an opportunity to provide any context. The thing about the FBI that is so extraordinary is that it is made up of a group of men and women whose every instinct is to run toward the fight. It’s in the fiber of everybody there. It’s the lifeblood. So it’s particularly devastating to be betrayed by an organization I still care about so deeply. And it’s crushing to see the noble Justice Department, my Justice Department, the place I grew up in, feel like it’s abandoned its principles of truth and independence.”

The good news, other than Lisa Page speaking truth to power, is that on December 9th, the Justice Department inspector general report into _____’s charges that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign will come out, and leaked press accounts indicate that the report will exonerate Page of the allegation that she acted unprofessionally or showed bias against _____.
Wait. You mean, _____ lied …. Again. And still.
Bernie Sanders, Democratic presidential candidate, on rival Michael Bloomberg’s $31.5 million ad buy:

“I’m disgusted by the idea that Michael Bloomberg or any other billionaire thinks they can circumvent the political process and spend tens of millions of dollars to buy our elections. It’s just the latest example of a rigged political system that we are going to change when we’re in the White House. If you can’t build grassroots support for your candidacy, you have no business running for president. The American people are sick and tired of the power of billionaires, and I suspect they won’t react well to someone trying to buy an election.”

First off, Bernie is quite rich himself, but he isn’t spending 30 million on commercials.
And, to me, Bloomberg’s actions smack of trying to buy his way into the presidency and I’m not having it.
Pete Buttigieg, Democratic presidential candidate, in his first commercials airing in South Carolina, speaking to both the black community and the religious community:

“In our White House, you won’t have to shake your head and ask yourself, ‘Whatever happened to ‘I was hungry and you fed me. I was a stranger and you welcomed me.” When I say we’ve got to unify the American people it doesn’t mean pretending that we’re all the same. It means unifying around issues from wages and family leave to gun violence and immigration. The hope of an American experience defined not by exclusion but by belonging.”

It’s a simple message, but still powerful.
We are not all the same, but most of us want the same things.
Elton John, melting down in a profanity-laden rant at a pair of security guards at his show in Australia on Sunday after he saw them removing a woman from his show:

“Hey, you two security guards with the girl, f**k off. Let her up here immediately… come on, you c**ts. Morons, both of you, morons. You don’t treat girls like that. F**king piece of sh*t, you both are. Leave her alone, you turds!”

Elton just love a good rant, but I find it odd how he’s speaking up for women by calling two security guards “cunts”.
Equally odd, is that the security guards were hired by Elton John’s team and acting on their instructions.
Joe Biden, former VP and presidential hopeful, in a heated exchange with a man who questioned Biden about his son and his age:

"You're a damn liar. Look, the reason I’m running is because I’ve been around a long time and I know more than most people know and I can get things done. That’s why I’m running. And you want to check my shape, man, let’s do push-ups together here, man, let’s run, let’s do whatever you want to do, let’s take an IQ test.”

Oh Joe, did Michelle teach you nothing about what to do when they go low?
Seriously? Pushups? IQ tests?
Nancy Pelosi, to a reporter who asked if she hates _____:

“I don’t hate anybody. I was raised in a Catholic house and we don’t hate anybody. Not anybody in the world. [But] I think that the president is a coward when it comes to helping our kids who are afraid of gun violence. I think that he is cruel when he doesn’t deal with helping our DREAMers of which we are very proud. I think he is in denial about the climate crisis. However, that’s about the election. This is about the Constitution of the United States and the facts that lead to the president and his violation of the oath of office. And as a Catholic, I resent your using the word ‘hate’ in a sentence that addresses me. I don’t hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love and always prayed for the president. And I still pray for the president. I pray for the president all the time, so don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.”

Simply put: don’t come for Nancy unless she sends for you.

8 comments:

  1. From all I've read there are members of the US police who don't respect those they are paid to serve....killing men of colour because of....well, colour, raping women, shooting innocent people....the list can go on and on. So for Billy Big Butt to tell people they aren't worth protecting is outrageous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of Lawrence O'Donnell on his show last night calling Pete a liar for stating a simple, generality "belief" that has been foisted upon the Dems as not being concerned about deficits? IMO, O'Donnell came off as an angry, self-important bully. Pete's my candidate - not because he's gay, but because he's smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an ex-Catholic myself, I certainly wouldn't use being raised like that as a reason for not hating anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have played that video of Nancy handing that idiot his balls many times. Never tire.
    Amy and Pete are doing well, hopefully. I do want Kamala back tho.
    Barr is a corrupt PoS and should be disbarred.
    Lisa Page should be allowed to slap Cheeto just because of that orgasm thing. Despicable.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billy Barr's a half clone of the Idiot Jerk, the part that failed.

    Bernie's whines about everything he can't control.

    Let's hope the Justice Department's report gets published.

    As Elton ages, he becomes more of a hoot.

    Pete needs to run for Senator or Governor and get some experience under his belt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. barr needs to FOAD NOW! ignorant mofo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please vote in Pete so that we can see him on our tv screens at night. I will start watching tv again if he wins!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......