Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Architecture Wednesday: If You Need Me, I'll Be In Wroxham ...


I generally like all the selections for Architecture Wednesday, but every once in a while, I come across one that I absolutely love … and this is one of those homes.

It’s not particularly large, just about 1800 square feet, but sits in a forest and hovers over the water just outside Wroxham, Norwich, United Kingdom. This modern take on a getaway house replaces an old worn-down bungalow that once sat on the site with a new angled modern home that hovers over the water and takes in all the views.

It’s just so peaceful … I need to tell Carlos to get the checkbook.

6 comments:

  1. A little too pristine for my slovenly tastes, but the water views are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Bob....you romanced me and seduced me on this one!!!! This would be a perfect home in P-Town also. It screams me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED this! And I love the fact that it's not a gazillion square feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Love it of course. The windows give such light. I can just see myself dining at that kitchen table.
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......