Friday, December 16, 2016

I Didn't Say It ....

William H. MacyShameless actor, on co-star Emmy Rossum’s demand to be paid the same as Macy:

“They wrote the Equal Rights Amendment in 1927, it didn’t get passed by both houses of Congress until 1972. It still hasn’t been approved by all the states therefore it didn’t make it as an amendment to the Constitution. It’s about f-ing time, don’t you think? She works as hard as I do. She deserves everything. The only thing I got over Emmy Rossum is I’m better looking.”

Rossum and Macy are both the stars of that show so why aren’t they paid the same? I mean, it’s that simple, no?
Kellyanne Conway, saying the White House was “irresponsible” for saying _____ knew about the Russian hack:

“That is just remarkable. That is breathtaking. I guess [Josh Earnest]’s auditioning to be a political pundit after his job is over soon. That is incredibly disappointing to hear from the podium of the White House press secretary, because he basically—he essentially stated that the president-elect had knowledge of this, maybe even fanned the flames. It’s incredibly irresponsible and I wonder if his boss, President Obama agrees.”

Obama does, you tool, he does agree.
We all do, but the GOP doesn’t care about that as long as they have the White House ... for now.
Nicholas Landry, LGBT rights activist, on his coming out and his brother, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry’s battle against equality:

“My coming out process was not the easiest time, and now that I’m standing on my own, I know I can’t sit silent anymore. I’m not really into politics (but) Jeffrey is suing…to block the right for equal marriage and equal rights in the state of Louisiana… It’s that kind of hatred and that kind of bigotry and that type kind of discrimination that is, just, uncalled for.”

You are political, Nicholas, because you are fighting for true equality for all Americans, regardless of their presumed ‘differences.
Jeff Landry, Louisiana’s Republican Attorney General, on his fight against LGBT rights and his relationship with his openly gay brother Nicholas:

“I love my brother, that’s unquestionable… (but) what I tell him is that we have to respect the law.  We have to respect the Constitution.”

Um, Jeff, you delusional tool, where does it say in the Constitution that LGBT Americans have no rights.
Please find me that passage or shut the **** up.
Kellyanne Conway, on President-elect _____'s decision to stay on as an executive producer of “The Apprentice”:

“He’s a very transparent guy. Everyone can see what he’s doing and the fact is that he is conferring with all types of experts to tell him what he is allowed to do and not to do as president of the United States. And if this is one of the approved activities, then he will perhaps consider staying on ... but were we so concerned about the hours and hours and hours spent on the golf course of the current president? I mean, the presidents have a right to do things in their spare time or their leisure time. Nobody objects to that.”

Golf is a leisure activity, you tool, producing a TV show is a job.
Seriously, this woman's head is so far up _____'s ass I'm amazed we can hear her speak at all.
Bill Gates, comparing _____ to JFK: 

“But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that, I think whether it’s education or stopping epidemics … [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [_____’s] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation.”

Gates has apparently had the _____ Kool-Aid and lost his ever-loving mind.
Donald _____ is nothing like JFK.
John Barrowman, on losing an acting job because he’s gay: 

“The producers pulled me into the office and sat me down—one was gay—and said they didn’t want me to talk about my boyfriend at the time, Scott, who I eventually married…In a nutshell, they asked me to go back into the closet, and I went back to Scott and said, ‘I can’t do that’.”

Barrowman’s example should be followed by all gay actors ... live your life, not your career.

4 comments:

  1. The only thing I got over Emmy Rossum is I’m better looking -
    chortle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know which one of the Landry brothers I have respect for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF was gates smoking? I can see comparing the dump to hitler, but most certainly not JFK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Trumpelstiltskin is so transparent why doesn't he release his tax returns?

    Why aren't there riots over Russian involvement in your election? Now there's talk over here that they were involved in Brexit....highly possible given the gains it awards Putin, a potential break up of the EU, now Putin's man adversary given that Trumpelstiltskin is engaged to his main man!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......