Friday, October 25, 2019

I Didn't Say It ....


Warren Hurst, Sevier County, Tennessee Commissioner, ranting about the county’s pending vote on becoming a gun sanctuary city:

“It’s time we wake up people, it’s been time, it’s past time. We got a queer running for president, if that ain’t about as ugly as you can get. Look what we got running for president in the Democratic party. We can go over here to Hoss’s jail [Sevier County Sheriff] and get better people out of there than those running for democratic to be President of the United States. I’m not prejudice, a white male in this country has very few rights and they’re getting took more every day.”

Apparently the crowd cheered the poor disenfranchised, put upon, can’t catch a break white man.
Oh Tennessee, surely you can do better than this kind of ignorance?
Miley Cyrus, reaching for the spotlight with her nonsense:

“I just always thought I had to be gay because all guys are evil, but it’s not true. … You don’t have to be gay, there are good people with dicks out there – you’ve just got to find them. I’ve only met one.”

This annoys me because she’s stupid.
This annoys me because it perpetuates the idea that being gay is a choice,
This annoys me because  Cyrus, who over the years has painted herself as an LGBTQ ally and feminist, suggests that all a lesbian needs is a good dick to turn themselves straight.
The real big dick in this story is Miley Celebrity Whore Cyrus … who, after she was read for filth on social media, changed her opinion, again.
Cuz she's a dick.
Miss Lindsey Graham, the GOP lap-dancing Senator from South Carolina, has apparently said he is open-minded about supporting impeachment:

“Sure, I mean show me something that is a crime. If you could show me that, you know, Trump actually was engaging in a quid pro quo outside the phone call, that would be very disturbing.”

Well ma’am, if you’d pull your head out of _____’s ass and open your eyes you could see his crimes for yourself.
But you’re comfy canoodling with _____’s colon.
James Mattis, former Defense Secretary and general, at the Al Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, mocking remarks _____ made calling him “the world’s most overrated general”:

“I’m not just an overrated general, I am the greatest—the world’s most—overrated. I’m honored to be considered that by _____ because he also called Meryl Streep an overrated actress. So I guess I’m the Meryl Streep of generals, and frankly that sounds pretty good to me. [But] you do have to admit that between me and Meryl, at least we’ve had some victories. Some of you were kind during the reception and asked if it bothered me to be rated this way based on what _____ said. I said, ‘Of course not. I earned my spurs on the battlefield … _____ earned his spurs in a letter from a doctor.'”

It sickens me to have a draft dodger, spoiled brat, go after a decorated soldier and veteran. But that’s what _____ does because he’s an infant.
Pete Gomez, a so-called gay _____ supporter, drowning in the Kool-Aid, talking about _____-love:

“I definitely have a different mentality of using your brain and not your heart because your heart will deceive you. And I just want everyone to know in the LGBT community that _____ is for us. The 2nd Amendment is for us. We need to stand with this president because he’s the only one who is helping us restore this nation back to everything we’ve ever had which is so amazing. We literally are going to make America more greater than it’s ever been and keep it that way.”

He’s not for _____ because _____ is helping the LGBTQ community, it’s about guns, and going back to a “better” time in America when gay men like Pete Gomez could be fired for being gay, denied employment for being gay, denied housing for being gay.
Don’t be like Pete; Pete is what my Dad would call a dumbshit.
Trevor Noah, The Daily Show, on that press briefing from Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney at which he admitted there was a quid pro quo with Ukraine to gain dirt on Joe Biden:

“OK, hold up, hold up. _____ has said on multiple occasions ‘no quid pro quo of any kind.’ Now, middle-aged Harry Potter is coming out saying that there was a certain type of quid pro quo and everyone must ‘get over it?’ That’s it, just get over it? Everybody does it? So this is what, locker room corruption, is that what this is? And I’m not gonna lie, this is a twist I didn’t see coming. It’s like the murder suspect in a Law& Order episode confessing in the middle of the scene, just being like, ‘Yea, I committed the double homicide but the real question here is, ‘are you gonna be a little bitch about it?’ Huh? The person’s dead. Ain’t nothing gonna change.'”

It’s the new strategy of admitting your wrongdoing but then acting like everyone does it.
Not true, Mick, you lying, pandering, goose-stepping, complicit traitor.
Neil Cavuto, Fox News, on _____’s assertion that Fox News isn’t “working” for him anymore:

“First of all, Mr. President, we don’t work for you. I don’t work for you. My job is to cover you, not fawn over you, or rip you, just report on you, to call balls and strikes on you. My job Mr. President, our job here is to keep the score, not settle scores. You are the President; It comes with the job. Just like checking what you say, and do, comes with my job. I’m not the one who said tariffs are a wonderful thing; you are. I’m not the one that said Mexico would pay for the wall; you did. Just like I’m not the one who claimed Russia didn’t meddle in the 2016 election; you did. These aren’t fake items. They are real items, and you really said to them. Fake is when it’s wrong Mr. President, not when it’s unpleasant. Hard as it is to fathom, Mr. President, just because you’re the leader of the free world, doesn’t entitle you to a free pass. Unfortunately just a free press.”

It’s nice to see someone at Fox News standing up to the ridiculousness that masks itself as leadership in this country.
I wonder how long Cavuto will have his job?

12 comments:

  1. Miley Cyrus is clearly a very confused young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our very own James Mattis :-)
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will Neil Cavuto be the next Fox bod to leave to "spend more time with his family"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Miley annoys me. I would say go sit down and shut and be pretty, but she can't even do that right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:35 PM


    I know the answer to my question but I am going to propose it anyway. When are the Republicans going to pull the plug on this shitshow? The line in the sand has been drawn so many times that I have lost count. Now the latest with Barr is breathtaking. Color the kettle black? I feel like I am hitting my head against the wall and I can't stop. I need relieve.










    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI for your Sunday comics: Posted in comments section by Boreal on JMG: https://www.joemygod.com/2019/10/trump-still-demanding-recaps-of-praise-from-twitter/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm almost afraid of what you are about to post tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so Pete Gomez should be slapped until unconscious. That’ll set him straight. Stupid MoFo. There’s no reasoning with such stupidity.
    Et tu, Miley? She’s letting me down!
    And faux news has always been Cheeto’s mouthpiece. What are they talking about? Hopefully, they’re getting ready to stab him in he back...


    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Free Press... I like that, we should put it in the Constitution.

    Most often the 'gay' supporters focus on something other then the hatred he spews towards gays.

    Mattis is a freaking hoot!

    And Warren Hurst is an old man with both a fake brain and fake teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mattis did NOTHING to stop the dump. so he is complicit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Devra
    That's a lot nicer than what I think of her.

    @TDM
    I don't like that he worked for _____ but I like that he's speaking up.

    @Helen
    My thoughts exactly.

    @MM
    What you said!

    @Frank
    Yup, that's it.

    @Steven
    You.Should,Be. =)

    @Sixpence
    I don't know which one annoys me more, Gomez or Miley.... hell, they are both beyond the pale.

    @Dave
    Gomez is a single-issue voter: let him keep his weapons and he'll kindly go back in the closet for you.

    @AM
    I agree, though I like him speaking out, albeit a little late.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @VCR
    It's not about the country or the wacknut in the WH, it's about getting reelected and if they have to lick _____'s rump, that's what they'll do.It easy to do that without a backbone.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......