Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Architecture Wednesday: Southampton

I don't know much about this house, except that it's in Southampton and that Julia Roth designed it.

I know the rooms are large, and the fireplaces, too; I know there's a living room, dining room, family room, den, and what seems to be a couple of library kinda rooms and a wine room.

Yes, they had me at wine room; and they had me at the windows and the terrace and the pool and the view and the clean lines.

Like I said, I don't know all that much about this house except that I love it.

HomeDSGN
Julia Roth Design

3 comments:

  1. Many of your featured houses are pretty but leave me cold. This one ain't one of those. I could live here. Easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends' house came with a nice sized wine storage room. They don't use it so it has become home for the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:02 PM

    It's a bit cavernous. The smaller rooms seem to work better for me. Not that I wouldn't happily move in!
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......