Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Man With No Name

There is a man who calls himself a pastor and a man of God who has made the news lately for his inflammatory remarks about President Obama, Ted Kennedy and gay people. I am not going to say his name because that's what he wants: fame and recognition and a platform upon which to spew his bile.
If you know who I'm talking about, I'm sorry. If you don't know him, consider yourself lucky.
I wish I'd never heard his name, listened to his voice, or been witness to his "interviews."
This is a man of God who thinks if you kill the president it is a crime, but it is not murder; the same thing goes for Dr. George Tiller. Crime, yes; murder, no.
This is not a man of God. This is a sick human being.
So, I won't say his name and I won't mention him again.

4 comments:

  1. Good idea - that man is evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah good strategy. The names change but the homophobes remain the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I have not written about this horrid person, and will not do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I did post a link to a blog that had him on there but won't give him any more attention. Good call!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......