Monday, August 17, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Nathan's gone!
My pocketgay has packed his tiny knapsack and had his show cancelled. I'm too verklempt to speak. I'll miss that elfin smile, that Munchkin-like charm; his rosy pinchable cheeks; that faux hawk.
I miss my Nate.
And it reminds of something I used to say: if Mama Cass and Karen Carpenter had only split a sandwich they'd both be alive today.
So, I'll simply say, if only Nathan had built a desk and bought an entertainment center, that whiny pasty puffy screaming crybaby queen Jason might have gone home instead.
Am I bitter?
Yes. I. Am.

6 comments:

  1. Nathan, we barely knew ye and you were auf-ed. Wait, wrong show, canceled! You were canceled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they announced his name, I immediately thought of you.

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason and that fucked up head of hair should have been the one that went home. DID YOU SEE THAT WINDO TREATMENT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! The drapes didn't even move! Even I can make that work!

    What a line you have here!!! "if Mama Cass and Karen Carpenter had only split a sandwich they'd both be alive today." You are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! I haven't watched it yet, due to karaoke last night, but I was planning on watching it tonight on-demand.

    Buh-bye Nathan. You will be missed.

    Sorry Bob. My condolensces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't watch Sunday night and I knew if I skipped ONE GODDAM NIGHt, this would happen. Damn. It was only my loving karma voodoo rays that were holding him aloft.

    Did they at least show Dan's tits?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......