Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Hate from The Pulpit


"But I guess we...have to ask, 'Even though he is black because his father was, what is his "black experience"?' He doesn't have any. He was raised by a white mother and a white grandmother, so this man has about as much black experience as my Doberman Pinscher -- and I guarantee [that] my Doberman Pinscher doesn't have any," he points out. "There is nothing, nothing that compares between what the Afro-Americans went through and what homosexuals are going through now."
"A person can be as black as a piece of coal, [but] if he goes against God's biblical views, I would not support him, I would not endorse him, I would not even give a smile in his direction so people could even think that I endorse him," he states, "because God is my God, the Bible is my playbook, and I run it the way it is written."

Ken Hutcherson, homophobic Pastor of the Antioch Bible Church in Washington.
Thanks to Ray at The Messy American for the heads up on this asshat!

3 comments:

  1. His should STFU quickly. WTH is he even talking about "black experience" ? Discrimanation comes in many colors and flavors. He's an idiot. God should chose better representation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new hero is the guy carrying the sign in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can so many African Americans have such a huge gaping blind spot when it comes to their own bigotry? It simply amazes me!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......