Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Architecture Wednesday: F%k It, Let's Go To Phuket


Last week I was all about the beach, but the beach I settled on was Stinson Beach, outside San Francisco, in Northern California. Which got me to thinking--never a good thing--that I would much rather have one of those tropical beach places, you know, where it's warm and sunny all the time.
Which brings me to Phuket--pronounced Poo-ket. And this three story, five bedroom, five bathroom villa, nestled on a gentle hillside on the west coast of Phuket, overlooking the pristine Andaman Sea. 
The dining and living areas have pool, and sea, and jungle views, and open onto the infinity pool terrace, seamlessly merging interior and exterior living. The kitchen is made for entertaining--and I loves me some Thai food--and there are double maid's rooms, because, well, I would be needing a double maid.
Each of the five spacious bedrooms are accompanied by equally luxurious en suite bathrooms--with stunning sea views--so, no sharing, which is nice.
Additional features include twin spa rooms, outdoor living and dining pavilions, barbecue and fully equipped bar area and a gentleman’s sport bar, you know, where the "gentlemen": go to unwind after a hard day poolside.
Yeah, f%k it, I'll be in Phuket.
And, as always, click the photos to emBIGGERate and enjoy the luxury.

via HomeDSGN

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:32 PM

    F*ck it. Phuket. I don't care how you pronounce it. I. Love. It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, now THIS has flowing wind blown caftans written on it for sure!!! And a pool table too! " Rack up them balls boys!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:18 PM

    Could be happy here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pool boy bringing me drinks while I lie in one of the chairs by the pool with a trashy magazine = HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note: You might want to know that your newer posts that appear on my reading list return the message when I follow the link: "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist."

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......