Saturday, December 12, 2020

I Ain't One To Gossip But ...

That wacky Tara Reid. After last week’s post about her begging Nicole Kidman to co-star with her in some piece of schlock, she’s now trying to walk back the story.

Now Tara says she doesn’t “think” she pitched Nicole Kidman a job on Instagram. I think Tara should have stopped after saying, “I don’t think.” But now she’s crawled out from whatever fog she lives in to tell the “Access All Areas” radio show that she isn’t completely sure she was the one who left the message:

“I don’t think I did, because I think I’m not the only one who controls my Instagram. So, there’s a couple of people [who] do it. Do you know what I mean?”

Yeah, I’ve heard that, but I think you’d know what you posted and what your minion, AKA  the homeless guy who lives next door to the Starbucks dumpster on Highlands posted. But then Reid goes on to say that she isn’t sure she’s heard from Kidman yet:

“I haven’t read anything yet on private messages, so I don’t think so. So who knows?”

Oh honey, we all know.

photo

When last we heard about Erika [Jayne] Girardi’s split from 81-year-old husband Tom Girardi, we were told make it was a fake divorce to hide assets Tom was embezzling from a lawsuit, and how badly Erika needs all the coins she can grab because she’s expen$ive.

And it gets messier. The 49-year-old member of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills filed for divorce  a month ago, she and Tom have no children and there is no pre-nup. There were rumors of affairs, living separate lives, and major financial problems that stemmed from Tom’s many lawsuits, and then this:

Tom responded to Erika’s divorce filing a couple of weeks ago and requested to terminate the court’s ability to award spousal support to Erika and he demanded that she pay his attorney fees! Erika had requested spousal support in her original November 2nd filing, and also asked that the courts block Tom from requesting spousal support from her.

From her? What does she have exactly, other than some hooker heels, tons of hideous wigs and the most atrocious ALLEGEDLY couture wardrobe ever seen?

I am so ready for the next season of RHoBh because last season Erika, who shares little of her personal life on the show, was obsessed with getting Denise Richards to reveal every intimate detail of her life, including an ALLEGED with Brandi Glanville. 

Karma is a bitch, Erika, so let’s see how much you share of prenups and cheating and embezzling.

photo

Wendy Williams continues to make friends everywhere, with her latest target being living legend, Dionne Warwick. While talking about Warwick on her show, Wendy brought up an old marijuana charge against Dionne and said she thought Warwick might still be lighting up; Dionne then took to Twitter to demand that Wendy keep her name out of her mouth, but you know Williams.

She went back on TV and claims that Warwick hates her, but called her “a beautiful woman”, saying:

“She doesn’t like me though, I know she doesn’t like me. She’s been here. She’s a friend to the show. She’s a friend to the show ’cause she has something to promote and we’re the social influencers and she’s smart … But, once she gets off the show, you know she’s probably like, “Bitch.” It’s okay, Ms. Warwick, it’s okay.”

First off, Wendy, she’s one of many people who don’t like you; now, back to snark: Wendy claimed it’s Dionne’s niece, Brittani, who comes up with Dionne’s Tweets, and then suggested she does so because Dionne gets so high that she can’t work the social media. And that’s when she reminded everyone of that 2002 arrest where Dionne was caught with weed:

“I totally believe that she is doing her own tweeting, but I think that Brittani is her right hand. After Aunt Dionne does what she wants, after midnight, maybe after some bud… Well, you remember a few years ago, Aunt Dionne was stopped at the Miami airport trying to get back to Jersey and … TSA stopped Aunt Dionne and opened up a lipstick tube and found four, excuse me, 11 pre-rolled joints. Oh yeah … she’s still [smoking weed]. After midnight, a little bud, a little Chardonnay.”

Odd that Wendy, who has publicly had her own years and years of substance abuse issues, would sink that low. Well, not odd at all, because that’s Wendy Williams: low.

photo

Now, before y’all think I’ve lost my mind, this story is true: Saved By The Bell’s Mario Lopez will be playing … wait for it … Colonel Sanders, of KFC fame, in a movie for Lifetime.

I know! Luckily, it’s a 15-minute holiday romance murder movie called A Recipe for Seduction that centers around Colonel Harland Sanders as the main love interest in what they call a “Lifetime Original Mini-Movie Presented by Kentucky Fried Chicken.” The official synopsis on Lifetime’s website says:

“As the holidays near, an heiress [played by Bosch alum Justene Alpert] contends with the affections of a suitor handpicked by her mother. When the handsome chef arrives with his secret recipe and a dream, he sets in motion a series of events that unravel the mother’s plans.”

Secret recipe and a dream? Get ready for a slew of Finger Lickin’ Good jokes when the movie “premieres” December 13th … at noon.

photo

12 comments:

  1. Oh Tara - you know this an untruth as you don't know, let alone can afford, a "couple of people". And Erika - looks like the Glam Squad is gonna have to take jobs at DSW. And it's not that Dionne is high that she can't work social media, the Singing Skull is OLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finger Lickin' Good jokes, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. more trashy trash acting trashy. been a long time since I've had KFC; none round my hood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara Reid - now there's a name from the past.
    Little known fact about her . . . when she was dating NFL star quarterback Tom Brady back around 2002, it was the worst season he had as a pro QB and the New England Patriots missed the playoffs one year after winning their first Super Bowl.
    Many photos surfaced of the couple at lavish Hollywood parties, etc. during those times. Tara Reid was the one element in bringing down Brady and the Patriots.
    Hmmmm . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read someplace that they
    are marketing a fireplace
    log scented like KFC.
    Dear Gawd!!

    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait to see Kentucky Fried romance....actually that is a whopper (a pune or a play on words) I doubt I will ever see something so romantic, basically because there is no way I would ever spend 15 minutes frying my brain to mush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. Love your gossip column. It is the best.

    KFC - kudos to whomever is in charge of their marketing. Very smart. Very subversive. They have to be raking it in. (Terrible food, though.)

    So, if Wendy isn't stirring a pot, then she's got nothing on the stove. But what an odd pot (oh, a pun) to choose to stir. Something tells me PR folks are behind this one. Make someone relevant, indeed. Love me Dionne. And Wendy? Well, I wouldn't mind going out for cocktails with her at all. It would not be a dull evening. Unless she pre-medicates. (Thunk!)

    Erika Jayne... adore. Pain Killerz... grrr. 81 years-old? Jeebus Xst. Like either of them is going to do better at this stage in the game? Better to just ride this one out Erka... unless it leads to jailtime. Well.... she guilty of a lot of things, so... I have a feeling that may be her destiny.

    Tara. I love that she's keeping this Nicole Kidman thing alive. Again... saw the pic and thought it was Gwyneth. Super excited to see her new movie... I love bad films, but you know? It could turn out okay. I really think she and Lindsey Lohan should get together... that would be a GREAT film.

    Love your holiday header, btw.



    ReplyDelete
  8. I give you credit on how you watch those housewives shows. I can't stand any of their "socialite status" , Why is it we have never heard there names? And they all usually look like hookers. When I think of socialites, none of them come to mind.

    Wendy Williams and Dionne Warwick are both fucking hot messes. I never could stand either of them.

    sigh. sarcasm.
    Because beating the shit out of these people is illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Kentucky Fried Chicken thing just made me laugh out loud! Thank you!

    hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My partner really wants to watch said Colonel Sanders Lifetime movie. I of course just want to eat some KFC.

    Wendy Williams? I can't believe she is calling someone out regarding substance abuse.

    Tara Reid??? What kind of movie does she want Nicole Kidman to do? Another one with tidal waves and robotic sharks?

    I really really can't wait for the new season of RHOBH. It's gonna be good. And I wonder who Kyle will go after this time. Who will be the one who she bullies into quitting so she can continue to wear the crown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Blobby
    Singing Skull! You are horrible, and I am so here for it.

    @Debra
    Who asked for this Finger Lickin' Mess?

    @AM
    Trashy Trash Trashing!

    @Jim
    I guess Tara can be blamed for SO many things!

    @TDM
    Chicken scented logs? Not in my house!

    @Helen
    At least it will be short, but still too long for me to sit through.

    @uptonking
    "Wendy isn't stirring a pot, then she's got nothing on the stove."
    Loving that.
    The header looks like Tuxedo, so, you know ...

    @MM
    I always find it odd how women with so m uch money, who could be doing anything, are doing this. To quote Countess <LuAnn from RHoNY: Money can't buy you class!

    @Jennifer
    You cannot make this shiz up.

    @JM
    If you watch, report back.
    I can't wait for Erika to tell people to give her privacy like she gave Denise last year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mario Lopez is still around? I didn't know Showtime had started to make comedies.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......