Thursday, June 25, 2020

Bobservations

I think Carlos may becoming … this is hard to say … he’s turning into a MAGAt. I fear my only solution is divorce.

It all started when I had been working in the yard and came back into the house, complaining of the little bugs that were attacking me. Then I began noticing their little bites on me, and the itch that came with them, and the scratching that seemed to spread to bites. I told Carlos I was getting some anti-itch ointment … hehe, ointment … and he said …
“Just.Use.Bleach.”
He’s _____ian! He’s _____ian!!!
It’s hard remembering which day of the week it is, or even, sometimes, which month. Tuxedo feels your pain …

How is the confederate flag part of his heritage? He was born in Queens, New York, not in the Confederate States of America. And even if he had been, he’d have complained of bone spurs to get out of that war, too.
At his Tulsa Hate Fest last week, one of his few followers said this to the media, while not wearing a mask:
“We had a friend who died from Covid, and his son was on a ventilator, he almost died. So we know it’s real, but then at the same time you don’t know what the facts are, you feel like maybe one side plays it one way and the other side plays it another.”
The facts, you dumbass, are that your friend died, and his son may die, too, but you don’t believe what is in front of your face, but choose to follow an idiot and a liar and a racist.
I’m a cynic, and I don’t care for Beyoncé so … sue me … but last week when Bey “gifted” fans with ‘Black Parade’, a special single released on Juneteenth, I couldn’t help but think she was out to make coins off the day. Cuz I didn’t hear a word about donating the funds to charity.
A couple of _____ lies … he admitted that if he cannot stop mail-in voting, he won’t be re-elected, and as I reminded him on Twitter:
He votes by mail. Junior votes by mail. Eric has someone show him how to vote by mail. Ivanka votes by mail. Melanie checks the mail to see if her check cleared.
Later in the week, speaking to Fox News lapdog Sean Hannity, about that video of Derek Chauvin murdering George Floyd, he admitted he couldn’t watch it. Not because it was sickening and disgusting, but because “it was over eight minutes, and who could watch that?"

He doesn’t have eight minutes for it.
This week _____ spoke at the Dream City Church in Phoenix because Arizona is poised to go Blue for the first time in 37 years. But that’s not about that … it’s about the “pastors” of the church telling their congregants that it’s okay to attend the rally because they invented an air purifier that kills COVID-19.

Yes, they did; but they have no plans to market their amazing new invention to anyone, it was just used to let a racist speak in front of a crowd.

Oh, and a crowd who cheered when the Racist-In-Chief once again called C OVID-19 the ‘Kung Flu.’

Christians. Cheering racism. In a church. God is watching and She is not happy.
Speaking of racism, Black Lives Matter protesters and Confederate flag loving loons faced off in Branson, Missouri, outside Dixie Outfitters because of the store owner’s affiliation with the Ku Klux Klan. One racist, that ugly bitch up there, Karen Jenkins, proudly shrieked at the BLM protestors:
“I will teach my grandkids to hate you all! I will teach them to hate all you people.”
Ugly words from an ugly person.
Novak Djokovic, the world’s #1 tennis player came out as an anti-vaxxer and a COVID-19 denier in April. Last week, he hosted an exhibition tournament in Croatia that flouted all social distancing and mask rules and even included a party in a packed nightclub.

This week Novak Djokovic tested positive for the virus.

Too bad there’s no cure for ignorance, well, except education.
I don’t like Walmart; I don’t shop at Walmart. But… this week Walmart took a stand that I like. Walmart spokesperson Anne Hatfield announced that the store will no longer sell the Mississippi state flag because it features a Confederate emblem:
“We believe it’s the right thing to do, and is consistent with Walmart’s position to not sell merchandise with the confederate flag from stores and online sites, as part of our commitment to provide a welcoming and inclusive experience for all of our customers in the communities we serve.”
How, if only Walmart would pay their employees a living wage.
Brett Hankison, one of three Louisville police officers involved in the killing of Breonna Taylor while executing a no-knock search warrant broke and shooting her 8 times has been fired.

One down, two to go; plus, lets fire whoever was in charge that night and allowed this to happen.
Over the weekend I watched A Million Little Things, based on a book by James Frey. It was ALLEGEDLY the story of his time in rehab for drug and alcohol addiction. Several years ago, it was chosen as an Oprah Book Club selection until it was revealed that, while Frey was in rehab, it wasn’t an autobiographical story as he’d pitched, but was a great deal of fiction. I remember Oprah taking Frey to task on her show for duping her …perhaps he gave her the book with a doughnut to trick her, I dunno.


Anyway, the movie; pretty harrowing depiction of drug use and rehab, but it starred Aaron Taylor-Johnson as James Frey. I thought he was quite good in the film, and it didn’t hurt that he was, even with a banged-up face, kinda hot, and that he appeared fully nude, and in spectacular glory, in several scenes.



Seriously. Spectacular!

11 comments:

  1. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    stay safe, stay sane :-)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee, carlos and tuxedo!

    ignorance CAN be cured by death from COVID-19 (just sayin').

    bouncy can suck my slit!

    that bitch in MO has lost her job and has "apologized". yeah, only cause she got caught spreading her h8, which she will continue to spread.

    FUCK THE DUMP! FUCK DA POLICE!

    and the AZ church idiots now say that "we were mistaken" about our "invention". yeah, cause it don't do shit!

    YAYZ for george takei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobulah, honey, don't worry about Carlos unless he tells you to drink or inject the bleach!.
    That maggot with the MAGA hat is simultaneously revolting and hilarious.
    All hail the all wise and powerful El Gato Guapo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First things first: Aaron Taylor-Johnson. I’d let him hit hit. Hard. Often. No holds barred.
    Now that that’s off the table, let’s get to business: Varlos is right, Tuxedo rules and COVFEFE 19 lies. Cheeto and the MAGAts are delusional idiots holding on to their racism and white anxiety (c) for dear life. Uncle Joe is doing well in the polls but it’s inconceivable that people still find excuses for IMPOTUS and his racism and stupidity. See that Oman in the truck and her ‘heritage’.

    Now I’m gonna go find that movie because I wanna ogle Aaron’s naked body.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pity Karen Jenkins' grandchildren, although if their parent is anything like Jenkins then old Karen won't need to teach the children to hate, their parent will do that all by him/herself. To hate that much is sad, it could take over your life until there's nothing but hate left. What a way to live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, Tuxedo is absolutely right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:40 PM

    Few quick comments:

    *NEVER been a Beyonce fan. Reminds me of the Miss Ross story. Out for fame and fortune. Nothing wrong with that BUT how you navigate is key. Oh yes, she did play a Miss Ross like character in that movie.

    *Novak--Can't fix stupid. Well, you can but it takes a willing participant.

    *Walmart--Yes, if they paid their employees a living wage-I did not say minimum wage-WITH health insurance they would still be a prosperous company. How much money do you need?

    *Daddy Taylor-Johnson--good looking young man. I don't care about his dick. It is impressive BUT my question is does he love his mother and fellow man. I am shallow like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TDM
    They both make my days!

    @AM
    I have more on Kathy Jenkins later; she's a piece of work.


    @DeeDhaLah
    I've told Carlos I will not accept ANY beverage from him ....

    @Six
    Aaron looks good nekkid and is a pretty good actor, too.

    @Helen
    Kathy swears it wasn't her fault ... I talk about that later today!

    @Debra
    He's a smart one!

    @VRC
    I love Diana; met her once and she was very nice to my friends and me. Beyonce? No.
    Walmart is the worst employer out there.
    I like to think he loves his fellow man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell Carlos I heard -- at some big fat wedding, I can't remember whose -- that Windex works even better. And, thanks to Tuxedo, I have a new mantra!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mitchell
    He also suggested Windex.
    I suggested he sleep in the guest room! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of good stuff, today.

    Bleach - great

    Maggot - great

    I agree completely with the Beyonce coin grab

    Ionized air... who'd have thought it was so easy?

    And Aaron is handsome.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......